Chapter Four

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo

December 13, 2016.

"Hakyeon-ah! How much did you pack?" Taekwoon says dragging both of their luggages. Hakyeon is walking in front of him with a handbag that carries their iPads, the charges for their iPads and phones, some extra blankets, a small pillow, some skin care product (mostly for Hakyeon), their wallets, their passports, their boarding tickets and some snacks.

He looks back at Taekwoon and says, "Enough to last me about two weeks," with that he continues to walk towards the airline desk to check-in. Taekwoon sighs and keeps dragging their luggages up to the line. Which wasn't really long. It is one in the morning and people chose their hours for flight a little later.

In a few minutes, they are already in front of the desk checking in, they already have their boarding tickets so all hey have to do is leave their two luggages there so they can be put in the airplane. Hakyeon takes Taekwoon's hand and leads him towards the security check-up. Taekwoon smiles and follows his boyfriend. You can clearly see Hakyeon is indeed excited for their vacation.

Now in front of the security check-up Hakyeon let's go of Taekwoon's hand. Taekwoon suddenly feels his hand getting cold, missing the oldest' warmth he pouts. Hakyeon looks at him and smiles, "I'll hold your hand as much as you want after we get pass security check-up," he says while leave a small kiss on Taekwoon's pouty lips. Taekwoon blushes and hides half of his face on his blue scarf.

Hakyeon laughs at Taekwoon and starts taking out his belt, putting it in a grey basket. Follow by his shoes, jacket, scarf and gloves. Taekwoon did the same, taking everything off that could set the metal detector off. Hakyeon walks through it, follow by Taekwoon. Once they were clear, they gather their stuff, putting them back on, they start to walk towards their gate.

Again hand in hand because apparently Taekwoon is a bit needy today and wants Hakyeon's attention all the time. They go to a little cafe shop next to their gate and order a caramel latte for Taekwoon because he clearly needs it. You can see he is trying hard enough to keep his eyes open. The coffee will help a bit but still, Hakyeon knows Taekwoon will fall asleep once they are up in the air.

Takes the coffee that is handed to him and pass it to Taekwoon, who's eyes started sparkling once he saw his coffee. "The love he has for coffee is unbelievable," Hakyeon says to him and leads his too-busy-drinking-his-coffee-to-actually-walk-alone boyfriend towards the sitting area close to their gate. Finally seating down, Hakyeon sighs. He is too, tired like Taekwoon, but he can compose himself a lot more than his boyfriend. Though he really wants to sleep.

He takes out his phone and unlocks it, seeing his home screen he smiles. It is a picture of Taekwoon smiling with Coffee in his arms and Hakyeon on his right. Hakyeon was giving him a kiss on the cheek while he snap that selca. He shakes his head and looks at what he really wanted to see, what time it was. He notices it is already one thirty in the morning. That means they will call all the passengers to board the plane very soon.

As expected, they started calling people in, "Flight number 25, Seoul, South Korea to Miami, Florida will start boarding now. Passenger with First Class tickets can start boarding now on Gate 4," they annouce. Opening the hand bag he has been carrying he takes out two First Class tickets. Closing the hand bag, he motions Taekwoon to follow him. Taekwoon follows him, throwing his empty paper cup of coffee into the trash can next to him.

Now on the line to enter the airplane, Hakyeon hands Taekwoon his ticket. Taekwoon takes it and looks at it. Row A, Seat 4, it reads. He looks over at Hakyeon's ticket and sees Row A, Seat 5. He smiles and starts to thinking if he is going to get the window seat.

They are now in front of the line, they hand their tickets to the lady next to them. She looks at the tickets and then gives them back at them. "Have a nice flight, enjoy your vacation," she says smiling at them. Smiling back, Taekwoon gives Hakyeon his ticket back which then Hakyeon puts it inside of the hand bag.

Another few minutes on another line to actually get inside of the plane. They finally settle down on their reserved seats. Sadly, Taekwoon didn't get the window seat. Hakyeon promises him that on their way back he can get the window seat. Taekwoon smiles and relaxes on his chair.

They are finally having their most desire vacation. He looks over at Hakyeon and sees that the oldest already took out his blanket and shoes off. Taekwoon laughs at him which caught Hakyeon attention.

"What?" Hakyeon asks, not knowing why Taekwoon suddenly started laughing. Taekwoon shakes his head and says, "Nothing, nothing. You just look adorable, that's all," Hakyeon feels his face heat up and he hides his face with his baby blue blanket.

Taekwoon continues to laugh at Hakyeon's behavior. So Hakyeon throws him his white blanket, that hits Taekwoon in the face, "Yah! Stop laughing," he exclaims pouting. He looks down avoiding Taekwoon gaze.

Taekwoon smiles and wraps himself with his blanket. "I love you so much, my little dork," he whispers and leans back to his chair. It is going to be a long flight so they might just catch some sleep while it. And that's what they did, they slept for most of the flight, missing some of the snacks break the flight has. Leaving them, actually buying meals from the plane, which wasn't that good, and eating the snacks they have packed on the hand bag. But overall, they just want to be at their destination place, to relax and enjoy the hot weather.