Chapter Two

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo
December 6, 2016.
 
It is a Tuesday afternoon, the weather still cold as ever and Hakyeon was very glad he remember to bring his gloves this time. So he was cozy walking towards the building where he work at. By his side was Taekwoon in a long black coat, a grey scarf that has his cute mouth of his cover with and black gloves on his hands. Hakyeon wearing the same thing but his gloves where a cream color and so it is his scarf. He also wears a gray beanie, pulling it slightly so it could cover his ears.
 
He unconsciously goes and grabs Taekwoon's hand. Taekwoon looks at him then at both of their hands linked together. Hakyeon can see Taekwoon's cheek turn into a rosy color. It can be from the cold but Hakyeon is sure it is because he is being bashful right now. Taekwoon is not a person that shows a lot of emotions. That is why when people first meet Taekwoon, the first thing they say “He is scary looking,” but to Hakyeon, he just look adorable. 
 
At first, it was difficult, of course, to really understand Taekwoon. But he slowly notice Taekwoon does show his emotions. It is just that he shows it in a very minimalistic way that you will hardly notice. Also when they are alone at home, Taekwoon is a lot more. He is a lot more affectionate towards him when they are alone. And Hakyeon does not mind one bit of it.
 
They finally arrive at the doors of the tall building. Clear glass doors with gold to give it some accent to it and in the very top you could see the name of the building. “J. L. Entertainment,” which stands for Jung Leo Entertainment. Leo is the stage name Taekwoon likes to use when he release occasional songs here and there. Still he prefer being the CEO of his very own company.
 
Hakyeon does choreography for all the artists that are sign in Taekwoon's company and they are a lot. Today, he just needs to come today to see how the new boy group is doing with their choreography for their debut that will be in January. Taekwoon, in another hand, is only here to sign some papers. But knowing Taekwoon, he will wait for Hakyeon to finish so both of them could go home together. 
 
Entering the building, both of them went their separate way. Hakyeon to the practice room while Taekwoon went towards his office but not before they give each other a few kisses on the lips while telling each other that they will see the other soon and how much they love each other.
 
Entering the practice room, the first thing Hakyeon sees is two teenage boys fighting over something he has no idea. “Ya! What is all this?” He yells making the two boys stop arguing finally noticing that their choreographer is in the same room as them. “Sorry hyung,” they both say in unison as they let their head hang looking down towards the floor.
 
“Where are the others?” Hakyeon asks, looking around the room. Then out of nowhere you can hear the sound of laughter and footsteps coming towards the room. Hakyeon prepared himself in front of the door, ready to scold these boys.
 
“Taehyung-ah! We are going to be late, stop it!,” said one voice then the voice that belongs to Taehyung replies, clearly whining, “But Jin hyung!”, “No buts, let's go!” As that being said, all of the missing boys enter the room. Coming to a halt as they see Hakyeon with a serious face.
 
“Taehyung, I told you he will be mad!” Jimin protests looking at Taehyung. “Ya! I was hungry..” he says, pouting. So all of this is because of food, Hakyeon thinks sighing.
 
“Look! I don't care right now, go in formation! We will do the choreography five times today,” Hakyeon says walking over the music equipment. A munch of yes and yeah, all the seven members go to their position. Seeing them already prepare he starts the music. He could see that they were doing it just fine, he just need to re-teaching the turns they have to do in the middle of the song. But with that, an hour later they were finish.
 
Hakyeon decides not to be so hard on them today. They clearly look like they were about to pass out. Especially Seokjin, he looks like he has not eaten anything yet. “Hey, we are finished for today. You can go to your dorm and rest also give Seokjin something to eat, the poor guy looks like he is about to pass out,” the guys cheer, helping their eldest member towards the cafeteria to give him some food. He thinks it is because they were late that Seokjin did not ate anything.
 
Hakyeon turns the lights off of the practice room and walks towards the entrance. Seeing Taekwoon, he runs to his arms. “Taekwoonie, I miss you,” he says kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. Taekwoon chuckles and holds him closer. “It has only been an hour babe,” he responds, kissing his boyfriend's forehead.
 
“Hey, are we still up for dinner?” Hakyeon says taking his boyfriend's hand. Taekwoon smiles and responds, “Of course baby” kissing his boyfriend's cheek, they both head towards a restaurant so they could have a nice delicious dinner after what really wasn't a lot of work. But at least, they are spending time with each other and that is what they really want right now.