Epilogue

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo

December 26, 2016.

 

 

Hakyeon is putting on the clothes he had lay on a chair the night before. Yesterday, after they were done with their little activity; they had to prepare their luggage to put them out in the hallway so they employees can take them out earlier. He adjusts his turtleneck and then looks to see Taekwoon. Taekwoon is spread out on the bed with his clothes but just without his shoes on. Hakyeon chuckles and walks towards him. He sits beside him on the bed and leans in to capture Taekwoon’s lips.

When he pulls away there is faint smile forming in Taekwoon’s face. “Come on, finish putting your shoes on,” Hakyeon says standing up offering Taekwoon his hand. Taekwoon, who had his eyes closed, opens them, and takes Hakyeon’s hand. But to Hakyeon’s surprise Taekwoon just pulls him making him land on top of them. Hakyeon laughs, “Jung Taekwoon, we need to go,” he says and he can see Taekwoon pouting. He chuckles and pecks Taekwoon’s pouty lips.

“I don’t want to leave,” Taekwoon says and Hakyeon agrees. He really didn’t want to go back to Seoul, to the freezing cold that is waiting for them but they must. Every fun thing must come to an end but he knows once they get back they will be planning for their next trip. “Come on, do you want to leave Coffee all alone with Wonshik and Jaehwan?” at the mention of their cat Taekwoon sighs. Another weakness of Taekwoon. He knows how much he misses Coffee; he even wanted to bring the cat for their trip.

Hakyeon chuckles at the memory of Taekwoon trying to see if they allowed pets on the ship. Sadly, they didn’t and Taekwoon didn’t liked that one bit. But at least, they were able to find someone to take care of her. They just have to see if Wonshik haven’t done anything bad to her or else he will know another side of Taekwoon. “Come on, babe. You don’t want to miss breakfast like we did yesterday,” with a groan as a response Taekwoon sits up on the bed with Hakyeon now sitting on his lap.

Taekwoon slowly takes Hakyeon’s left hand and kisses it. Right where they engagement ring is. Hakyeon smiles and kisses Taekwoon forehead. “I love you,” he whispers, a smile forming in his lips. “I love you too and I’m sure I am the luckiest man in the world right now,” whispers Taekwoon as his lips touch Hakyeon’s. They just have to see what the future holds for them.

 

 

 

-3 years later-

 

 

 

Hakyeon now sits on their bed in their new house. He looks down on his left hand and see a gold band with a small yet simple diamond on it. It has been two years now since they tied the knot and they couldn’t be happier. Their wedding day was on Christmas day, the exact same day Taekwoon proposed to him. Both of them loving the winter season, aside from the freezing cold it comes with, they decide on a simple yet elegant wedding that had the feeling of a winter wonderland. The wedding was small, only their family and close friends attending.

It was perfect for them. Then a few months later they upgraded to a house. They needed space for when they wanted to start a family. Their old one-bedroom apartment wasn’t going to do much. “Eomma!” made Hakyeon snap out of his thoughts and look at the little girl in front of him. Yes, a year later and they were able to adopt a beautiful 4 years old girl whose name is Eunji.

Though, they had argued on the names they wanted the kid to called them but apparently Eunji had already chosen. When they went to pick her up for the first time she called Hakyeon “Eomma” while she called Taekwoon “Appa”. In which, Hakyeon didn’t really liked at first but he has grown to love it. They have Eunji now and if Eunji wants to call him eomma and Taekwoon appa then so be it.

“What is it sweetheart?” Hakyeon says picking his sweet little daughter and puts her in his lap. Eunji chuckles and hands him an envelope. “What is this?” Hakyeon asks taking the envelope from Eunji’s little hand. Eunji smiles, “I don’t really know but it has Uncle Jaehwan’s and Uncle Wonshik’s name on it,” she says looking at Hakyeon’s face.

Hakyeon frowns as he reads the front of the envelope, Mr. Lee Jaehwan & Mr. Kim Wonshik. Nevertheless, he opens it and with very curious Eunji, he reads it.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaehwan & Wonshik

Request the pleasure of your company

on their wedding day.

Wednesday, January 1st, 2020. 5pm

Heart to Heart Convection Center

Dinner, Drinks, and Dancing to follow.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Eomma, what you do!” Eunji says as she points at the word ‘dancing’ and he chuckles. “Yes, darling, what I do,” he says and puts the wedding invitation to a side but Eunji grabs it saying she wants to see the gold coloring of the letters. He lets her have it telling her not to break it. He then takes out two other pieces of papers which are: first one, to say if you are going or not and the second one, are the details of the wedding. He sees that they have to give their response by December 25th which is three days away. He will talk about it with Taekwoon.

Speaking of Taekwoon, the sound of the front door opening signals them that; Taekwoon is home. “Appa!” Eunji yells jumping off Hakyeon’s lap and running towards the front door. He chuckles and stands up as well. He walks out of their room and towards the front door. He already sees his husband with his suit carrying their beautiful daughter. “Hey Taekwoon,” Hakyeon says as he walks closer.

Taekwoon looks at him and smiles, “Hi babe,” he says and picks the invitation that Eunji still had in her hands. “What’s this?” he asks looking at Hakyeon then at Eunji. Eunji smiles, “I don’t know but it has Uncle Jaehwan’s and Uncle Wonshik’s name on it,” she says and Hakyeon laughs. She said to Taekwoon the exact same way he had said to him. “It’s their wedding invitation,” Hakyeon says and Taekwoon nods giving Eunji back the invitation.

“Where’s my welcome home kiss?” Taekwoon says pouting slightly and Hakyeon laughs at his husband’s childish behavior. Sometimes it feels like he has to take care of two kids. Nonetheless, he leans in a kiss his husband on the lips. “Eomma! Appa! Eunji wants kisses too,” Eunji interrupts them. They kind of forgot she was still there.

“Of course, princess,” Taekwoon says as he gives her a kiss on the cheek while Hakyeon gives her a kiss on her other cheek. She giggles wrapping her little arms around her parents’ neck. Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at each other before they start laughing. Hakyeon is so happy right now. He has a beautiful loving husband he can rely on and a beautiful daughter he can raise with Taekwoon.

'

 

 

 

A/N:

Well this is the end of Christmas Vacation, I had fun writing it though I don't think I'll ever do something like this where I had planned to update the story in a certain day but it's difficult because life gets in the way. If I do this again, I will plan it thoroughly and write it months before uploading haha

Anyways, thank you for reading! You can check out my other stories on my account!

Until next time, bye!