Chapter Six

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo

December 20, 2016.

"Hurry up! We need to board!" Hakyeon says walking faster towards the line that it is clearly entering the cruise. While Taekwoon is trailing behind him. Thank god they had to leave the two big luggages down at the check up desk so they can later bring it inside the ship. Since they check them up and all. But Taekwoon was glad, he didn't need to pull them all the way to their cabin. That will be the work for the employees in charge of it.

Instead, he is carrying the hand bag Hakyeon was carrying on their way to the airport. Still it is not as heavy as both of their luggages but it still makes him difficult to walk straight and fast. He finally catches up with Hakyeon, who is overly excited as he is, but Hakyeon shows it a lot more than he does.

People might think he was just dragged into this with the serious face he always puts on but in fact, he is the one who wanted their vacation to be on a cruise instead of just staying at a single destination. Also he can eat all he wants since he already pay for it. Endless buffets filled with food and he could just go there at any hour and eat. Eat all he wants.

The line starts to move and in a matter of seconds they are inside of the cruise. "Wow!" They both exclaim. The elegant interior of the cruise is breathtaking. They can't wait to see the entire cruise but first, "Let's go check our room!" Hakyeon says taking Taekwoon's hand and literally dragging him towards the elevator. Their cabin is on the third floor up, which was call The Grand Floor. Their room is G 515, right when they exit the elevator to their left and then a right and it's there, right in front of them.

Opening the door, they gasps. The entire room is gorgeous, it even looks a lot better than what it looks on the website. They enter and close the door behind them. Hakyeon didn't waste a minute and jumps on the bed. For being on a cruise, the bed is really big.

Taekwoon let's the hand bag hit the floor and walks towards the bed. Hakyeon is lying face up with his eyes close so he won't see Taekwoon coming. Taekwoon slowly gets on top of his boyfriend. Hakyeon feels the bed dim so he opens his eyes. He didn't expect his boyfriend to be on top of him.

"What do you think you are doing?" Hakyeon says, already knowing where this is going and he is not letting it start. Before  Taekwoon could open his mouth, he shakes his head and sighs, "we just got here babe, you have waited for weeks you can wait a bit more," he says but Taekwoon is not having any of it.

Taekwoon starts kissing him on the lips. He puts his hands on Hakyeon's waist and back, making their bodies touch. Hakyeon didn't expect Taekwoon to actually start it. He normally will wait. Hakyeon hasn't prepare himself for it and he wants to make their Christmas night a very special one.

He suddenly gasps when Taekwoon grabs his . Taekwoon taking this opportunity he let his tongue enter Hakyeon's mouth. The kiss is steaming, both of their tongues fighting for control, Taekwoon clearly taking dominance. Hakyeon moans into the kiss. He feels his body warming up; every time Taekwoon touches him it sends sparks of ecstasy through his body.

They suddenly stopped kissing when there was a knock on the door and a person says, "Your luggages are here," with that you could hear the footsteps of the person as he walks away. Pushing Taekwoon aside, Hakyeon stands up, "I'm pretty sure he or she heard us," he says, his cheek going from his normal skin color to a rosy pink.

Taekwoon chuckles and says, "Relax, I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it," with he receives a slight slap on his arm. "Let's just get the luggages inside and we can explore the cruise," Hakyeon says, walking towards the door. They got their luggages inside and checking themselves on the bathroom mirror so they didn't looked like they were just literally making out a few minutes ago. They left their cabin and went to explore the cruise. Though they will be staying in the cruise for 6 days, they will be probably be on the islands they are visiting most of the day.