Chapter Nine

Christmas Vacation - vixx neo

December 23, 2016.

Today is just another beautiful day though the sky looks a bit gray. Every time they go to the buffet area it goes like always. Taekwoon getting about two to three plates full of food while Hakyeon just takes one plate, just sits there and wait for Taekwoon to finish. Even though, he doesn't mind waiting for Taekwoon to finish eating, the stares he gets from different people just makes it uncomfortable.

Today they will be visiting Saint Marteen, a very beautiful island. When they were doing their reservation they decided to have a tour of this beautiful island. From the pictures he has seen with Taekwoon on the internet; he thinks it is worth it to spend hours on a tour bus just taking pictures from your seat. Even though they give you time to walk out of the bus and take pictures or eat.

He also saw on the Internet when he was searching stuff to do on Saint Maarten, he saw that there is a beach where you can see the planes land on the airport. It was described as in an amazing experience, they also wrote that it feels like you can touch the planes when they are landing but obviously you can't do that. So Hakyeon is very excited for that part of the tour especially.

Thankfully, the tour doesn't start until nine in the morning. Right now it is seven thirty-five so they have time; reason why he isn't rushing Taekwoon to finish eating. He is just letting his boyfriend to enjoy the food.

Only two days until Christmas, and only one day until Christmas eve. He doesn't know if he should give me his Christmas gift to Taekwoon right when the clock strikes midnight or he should give it right on Christmas day but on a different time.

He is so excited for Christmas come already. He is pretty sure Taekwoon will love it. Since he clearly hasn't been able to take his hands off him. Knowing Taekwoon they will be on for a few rounds.

A few hours pass and now they are on the line walking towards the tour bosses. The schedule say that they will be back on the cruise by three in the afternoon. So Hakyeon expects them to eat something local while they are at the tour.

They get to see on the middle of the bus. Luckily they got the last bus so that means no little kids running around also meaning that they will be at peace looking at the scenery of the island. Don't get him wrong he loves little kids, he would love to have a child of his own with Taekwoon but you know that is basically impossible, biologically. But that doesn't mean they cannot adopt by seals it early. He wants to get married first then have a child or at least a child. He knows Taekwoon will love that since he literally loves kids and dogs and cats, really anything cute.

The tour starts and the tour guy speaks about the history of Saint Maarten and he tells them that the signs they are seeing are for their political things which would normally would see it like only in one area. Which is a good thing because you want to see it all in one place instead of everywhere else so you don't get uncomfortable seeing every single political thing where you going. In other words you will only feel suffocated by some parts of where you are going and then you will be free.

They pass by a lot of beautiful houses and local people. Just by looking at the people you go sense the calmness and peacefulness of the town they are in. They pass by the beach and you can see the little kids running around, parents lying down; it looks peaceful.

Two hours have passed and they have seen almost the entire French side. Saint Maarten is divided into two parts: the French side and the Dutch side. Now they are at the beach wait to see the planes landing and luckily The plane is about to land. Hakyeon takes their camera out of their backpack he has been carrying and takes a few photos of it landing.

They ate there, sadly there wasn't any local food so they just had some hamburgers and fries to eat. And that was the last stop they had for the tour, they came back to the cruise safely. Both of them were tired, even though, they didn't actually walked; they felt like they just couldn't keep their eyes open. So they fell asleep, both of them cuddling in with each other. Funny thing is, they woke up when there was only a few minutes left of their dining arrangement. So they had to order room service and Taekwoon was not amused by it.