Not My Type

Ribbon In The Sky

                                        Next day, Daehyun got late for school cause he stayed up until very night to read his homework. When he arrived in the class, it was some minutes exactly before the teacher comes, they had Chemistry and they were mixed with another class too. Students were playing around but not for long cause the teacher came and he was a very strict teacher, the teacher said in a serious loud tone "We're gonna do an experiment, so you will need a partner. Don't!" , but had no time to say anything cause most of the students did cheering noises, the teacher exhaled and said "Ok, make teams or search for a partner" . Daehyun was looking around, he found two guys who were what we call bookworms, suddenly someone sat next to a guy who was in front of Daehyun, they all looked and saw Jongup, Daehyun exhaled and looked up, Jongup chuckled and said "You don't mind, I found no partner and I was looking for one" with that he winked at Daehyun, Daehyun ignored him and waited the teacher to tell them the experiment. They were trying hard to make the experiment, then Jongup said "Let me try"with that he went next to Daehyun without paying attention and tried to finish the experiment, Daehyun looked Jongup's seductive face, he found Jongup really handsome and really attractive but he knew that he was a bad boy and wouldn't treat him right, so he kept being mean and ignoring him. Without Daehyun realising it, Jongup looked at him and chuckled, he said in a low seductive tone "Like what you see?" , Daehyun hitched and looked down, Jongup chuckled and sat in his place again.

                                          The bell rang, Daehyun hurried out of the class, he heard Jongup calling him, then Jongup soflty turned him around and said "Hey, you don't need to be mean just because of my style" , Daehyun frowned his eyebrows a bit and said cutely "I never judge someone from the clothes", Jongup said "Ok, then don't judge me from rumors....I'm not a bad guy, trust me" , Daehyun pouted slightly, he was indeed really mean with Jongup from the first moment and it's bad to judge someone cause of rumors. Daehyun took his eyes from the floor and said "Sorry Jongup...I never meant to be mean with you...." with that he pouted and looked down on the side, Jongup's gaze had lowered, his eyes looked dangerous, he did a low chuckle and said "It's alright Daehyun" . Then Jongup took Daehyun on the rooftop, when they arrived he said "I like sitting here....nobody can annoy me here" , Daehyun looked and him and said "You're a loner?" , Jongup sat in the middle of the rooftop and said "Kind of" , then sat there and Daehyun started eating. They were talking and of course Jongup was flirting with him, well Daehyun was shy, but then Daehyun said "Jongup...you like me for real?" , Jongup did an evil smile that showed only his upper teeth and said "Oh baby, with all my heart" , Daehyun looked at him in the eyes, then on the lips and said "Can I come over at your place at Saturday?" , Jongup bit his under lip and said "Of course, come over any time, you're welcome to me" , then Daehyun looked at him the eyes, he got up and said "We will be late for the class" , with that he left Jongup behind. Daehyun acted like this to see what Jongup really wants from him, now he understood that Jongup just wants a one night stand, but Daehyun is not this type of guy, so like he already did, he will avoid him as much as possible.

 

    Double update a day!! Wow I didn't expect so many subscribers from the first moment, thank you so much, I hope you like my story and look forward to it ^_^