Daddy Jongup

Ribbon In The Sky

                                                               Three of them went to a Luna Park, Yongdae was running around, both of his parents tried not to lose him from their eyes and mostly Daehyun stopping him by taking his hand. They first got in a twin dragon, Jongup & Yongdae were laughing and Daehyun was holding his breath, then Yongdae got in a carousel, then they got in the big dipper, all of them laughing except Daehyun which was laughing mixed with some screams. Lastly they got in in a ferris wheel, Yongdae was really excited and when they got higher he screamed for a little but quickly got over it and started commenting how small people look. When they finished playing around, they ate pizza together, after the pizza Daehyun and Jongup took something to drink, while Yongdae was eating cotton candy. Then Daehyun and Jongup sat on a bench watching Yongdae playing around, Jongup looked at Daehyun and said "How do you find our walk?" , Daehyun answered abruptly and coldly "Nice" , Jongup exhaled, shook his head and said "Can you forgive me?!" , Daehyun said abruptly while looking at him "I'm trying" , then Yongdae came and said "Daddy Daehyun and Jongup, can we go home, I'm bored" , Daehyun said "Of course baby" , he threw his finished plastic cup and took Yongdae on his hug, Jongup smiled, then realised how much wants Yongdae to call him 'Dad' too.

                                                       The next day they went to the cinema, to watch a funny cartoon that Yongdae and Jongup enjoyed in compare to Daehyun who was playing in his phone. When they went home, both of them were talking about the cartoon and when Yongdae asked Daehyun about it, he faked that he liked it, he found himself old enough for cartoons. The other days they had to do nothing, a beautiful morning Daehyun asked Yongdae "Yongdae, do you like it that we hang with Jongup?" , Yongdae looked at him, his mouth a bit dirty cause of the food and said "I like it daddy, we go to nice places" , Daehyun giggled, he cleared Yongdae's mouth and said "I thought of giving a room to Jongup to our house...so we can all come closer. But I will tell him only if you agree", Yongdae thought of it and said "Hmm, I don't know daddy Daehyun. But I want to try" , Daehyun smirked beautifully and said "Anything for my baby" . Later the day Daehyun called Jongup and called him over, when Jongup came he had his eyebrows frowned and said "What's wrong? Did anything happen?!" , Daehyun smirked and said "No Jongup, we thought....of having you live with us to see how it is" , Jongup looked down, then back at Daehyun and said "You don't need to put pressure on yourselfs" , Daehyun smiled, he pulled Jongup from his wrist and showed him his room, Jongup looked at him and said "Thank you Daehyun" with that he caressed Daehyun's cheek, Daehyun looked down and blushed then quickly said "I've got to go" , as he was heading out of the room, he heard Jongup saying "Still the same innocent" , Daehyun didn't turn and left the room. Next day, the all ate breakfast, Yongdae said "Good morning daddy Daehyun, good morning Jongup" with that he waved to both of them, Jongup smiled angelically and said "Good morning little angel" he then looked at Daehyun and said "Good morning....Daehyun" with that he smirked beautifully,Daehyun looked Jongup in the eyes, they stayed like this for a little, but then they heard Yongdae's complaining voice "Daddy I'm hungry!" , Daehyun said in hurry "Oh, sorry!" and started cooking. The day passed smoothly and silently, in the night, Daehyun showered and then he would kiss Yongdae for a good night. When he got in the room he didn't see him, he frowned his eyebrows and quickly went to his room, he wasn't there either, he almost run in Jongup's room and saw them hugging on Jongup's bed and Jongup reading him something, Daehyun relaxed, he smirked, he leaned on the door frame and said "Yongdae doesn't really like fairytales" , Jongup looked at him in the eyes, a look that made him melt, then Yongdae said "No daddy Daehyun, he reads me a real story on the internet" , Daehyun smiled and said "Come Yongdae, it's late, you've got to sleep" , Yongdae pouted, he hugged Jongup's neck, then looked at him and said "Good night daddy Jongup" , Jongup's face brighten, he smiled and seemed as the most happy human on earth, at last Yongdae called him daddy. He didn't realise that Daehyun was still there, Daehyun said "Good night Jongup" , Jongup looked at him with a beautiful smile and said "Good night" , Daehyun went out, closed the door and the light. He now realised how much Jongup regretted his previous behaviour and how much he loves them.