Our First Talk

Ribbon In The Sky

                                             Next day, it was afternoon, Daehyun had cleaned the house, he showered himself and Yongdae, everything was ready, then he heard the door bell, before he opens he fixed his hair and opened, as he expected it was Jongup, he was well dressed, not the style of the bad boy he used to have, he wore something cool and his hair up on the side which made him look like a gentleman, he was holding a bouquet of blue roses and chocolate. Daehyun straighten his posture, he cleared his throat and said "Come in" , Jongup nodded and came in, moving his head like he was trying to find something, which Daehyun quickly understood that he looked for their son, Daehyun showed the living room and said "Let's go sit" , Jongup nodded. When they got in, he noticed Yongdae sitting, his palms tied to each other and raising his head to look at him, immidiately an angelic smile was formed on Jongup's face, Jongup approached him and hugged him carefully and warmly, Yongdae said in Jongup's hug "Hello Daehyun's friend, I'm Yongdae Jung" , Jongup looked at him in the face and giggled, then Daehyun cleared his throat taking both's attention, he said to Jongup "Come Jongup, sit", then Jongup sat and Daehyun treated him a drink. At first they sat akwardly, Jongup was the first one to break the silence and started talking to both, suddenly Daehyun felt a comb on his chest and said "Excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom" , either way Daehyun wasn't afraid to let Yongdae and Jongup together alone,he knew Jongup wasn't dangerous. It didn't take him long to go to the bathroom, take a deep breath and fix his hair, when he got out, he saw Jongup looking Yongdae with a beautiful smile, Yongdae was standing between his knees looking at him, Daehyun found this picture really beautiful, in his opinion it was obvious that they were father and son, Yongdae was a small and younger version of Jongup, then he heard Yongdae's voice saying to Jongup "Oh you have nice tattoos" , this made Daehyun's heart ache, he realised that there was a bond between these two even though they ddin't know each other for long, he didn't feel sad, he just felt bad that Jongup and Yongdae may have a stronger bond than him and Yongdae, or maybe he was wrong.

                                       An hour later, Jongup was about to leave, Daehyunn took him to the door, before leaving Jongup said "I know I acted like stupid, but thanks for giving me chance" , Daehyun nodded and said a quick "Bye" and opened the door and softly pushed Jongup out, then Daehyun closed the door and noticed Jongup's head hanging. Then he went to Yongdae and said "Who did you find Jongup?" with that he smiled fully without showing his teeth, Yongdae looked at him and said "He looks dangerous, but he's a good man, he's also really handsome" , Daehyun giggled and said "You have the same taste, baby" , with that he raised Yongdae in his hug and took him in the room, while walking him Yongdae said "Daddy Daehyun, do you like Jongup?" , Daehyun looked at him , then sat him on the bed, he sat in front of him and said "Why do you ask?" , Yongdae shrugged and pouted "Because you were looking at him the whole time and your eyes were shining" , Daehyun laughed, he laid Yongdae and started tickling him. Suddenly, the door bell was heard, Daehyun frowned his eyebrows and went to check, when he opened he saw his friends and Yongguk seemed really mad, Daehyun said "What happened?" , Yongguk angrily stormed in, the other silently came in, they went to the living room and Yongguk said "I saw the bastard leaving your house. What did he do to you?" , Daehyun felt an arrow in his heart , he didn't know what to say, he cleared his throat and said "I gave him a chance....because he's also the father" , Yongguk said abruptly "What?! Yeah, let's call him father now. If he was like a father, it wouldn't take him 2 years to come ask for a chance and he would be there at least to hold your hand when the baby was coming on earth. He's just a son of a !" , Daehyun shook his head and said "Yongguk hyung don't act like this, he's also the father and has rights to his own son too" , Yongguk shook his head in anger and said "Did he threaten you?" , Daehyun nodded his head negatively, Yongguk said "Tell me the truth Daehyun, when you slept together, was it in the party?" , Daehyun nodded without rasing his head, Yongguk said "Himchan told me you were drunk, did you even understand what was happening?", Daehyun opened his mouth to talk, then Yongguk cut him off and said "And Youngjae told me that you didn't like him" , Daehyun exhaled, he raised his head and said "Look, at first I found him weird and bad, then I started liking him. Then...then the day of the party came and he challenged me to drink more...and I fell on his trap. When he saw I was drunk he took me in a silent room, I told him that I didn't want it there, so he took me to his house....I knew what was happening, but not exactly and I told him to stop...but...." with that Daehyun exhaled and his head hang, Yongguk's eyes opened in anger and said "So he forced you!" , Daehyun swallowed his lips, then he he said "But I liked him" , then Yongguk said abruptly "You like him, not what he was doing", Daehyun nodded positively and tears started falling from his eyes, then Yongguk said "This bastard! And how could you forgive him Daehyun?!" , Daehyun shook his head, he raised it and said "Yongguk hyung, I love you like the others too, but this...this is my life and I'm sorry, but I choose for it cause I'm old enough, I know what I'm doing" , Yongguk shook his head, he looked Daehyun straightly in the eyes and said "If things get worse, don't you dare to come crying and tell me I was right!" , with that Yongguk quicklyleft the house, banging the door loudly. Daehyun's body jumped a bit, the others were sitting there, just looking down, they didn't dare to say anything. Daehyun knew that Yongguk was right, but he knew Jongup had the right to see his own son and he wanted to make a new start with Jongup too.