Thinking Of The Future

Ribbon In The Sky

                                               Daehyun quickly realised that he had to miss school for one year, cause it would be really hard to continue with the syptoms of pregnancy and to take care of a baby too. He went to school and told the principal and teachers, they all felt sad that such a good student had to leave, but respected his opinion. Daehyun quickly arrived home, he closed the door and hit his back on it, he exhaled and caressed his belly "We are gonna make it" said talking to his baby. He didn't really know how to feel, he felt really weird to be a male and be pregnant, he felt pressure to have to grow a baby alone in such a young age, but most of all he felt proud that he could bring an innocent life on earth.

                                               During school, Youngjae went to the library for a project, there he saw Jongup waiting for someone,he standed next to him, he did a sound of underestimating him and said "Look, the guy who got someone pregnant and he's so irresponsible that he will continue his useless life drinking in bish bars" , Jongup looked at him really angrily, he approached him, Youngjae started backing off until his lower back hit a table, Jongup put his hands on the both sides of  Youngjae's hips, his head down looking Youngjae only with his eyes, Youngjae was breathing heavily and fears could be seen in his eyes, Jongup said in a low sharp voice "You better shut up cause you don't really want to mess with me" , with that he went really close to Youngjae's face, his head leaned on the side, while Youngjae looked on the other side, Jongup cursed under his breath and left the room. 

                                               After school, four of them visited Daehyun, Daehyun welcomed them with a wide smile, but his eyes showed sadness. They all sat together and Daehyun told them that he left school, of course they all got sad cause he was a great student with a big future, Junhong asked him if he's gonna tell his parents, Daehyun's face was full of sadness, he said that maybe later, after the birth of the baby, suddenly they were cut off from Yongguk who said in a really happy tone "Can I take care of the baby?" , Daehyun did a cute chuckle and said "Of course Yonggukie hyung, whoever wants from you can take care of my baby" , they all smiled, except Yongguk who did a gummy smile with open mouth and jumped in his spot, they all laughed cause Yongguk's happiness. None of them noticed Jongup who was outside the window, looking at them angrily and with a threatening look, he saw the happiness in the aura between these five boys and calmed down, he knew he was acting like an idiot but he was really young to have a baby and take care of it. He looked down and walked off, he prefered not to ruin their happy moment, he cared about his baby and Daehyun, but he was just afraid of the future.