A Happy Family

Ribbon In The Sky

                                           The days passed smoothly, they were having a lot of fun, both Daehyun and Jongup were teasing beautifully Yongdae, mostly squeezing and kissing his cheek. Daehyun's friends were visiting them and all of them were trying to get along with Jongup, mostly cause they realised that he did a big change, once Youngjae said in his sassy way "So Jongup, don't you go to the stupid bars you used to?" , Jongup normally shook his head and said "No, I stopped going to bars from the moment I wanted to take care of my family" , then Youngjae looked away, Jongup side smirked and said "So sad that you have such a cute face but your character is exactly the opposite" ,Youngjae did a sound to show he is offended and his mouth open, this made everyone laugh. When they left, Daehyun said to Jongup "Em, I...I've got to tell my parents" , Jongup looked at him innocently and said "Oh, yeah, tell them that you didn't want to accept me and you accepted me only cause of  Yongdae, if you want" , Daehyun shook his head and said "I didn't even tell them I have a baby" , Jongup raised his eyebrows in surprise, he then looked down, then back at Daehyun and said " We can tell them together" , Daehyun shook his head and said "Tomorrow" , Jongup's eyes widen a bit cause this was so abrupt, but nodded in agreement.

                                     Next day, Yongdae was asking were they're going and when Daehyun answered him, he got excited. When they arrived, it was a beautiful house in a calm street, Daehyun's mother was the first one to open, she almsot screamed Daehyun's name and hugged him tightly, then Daehyun moved aside showing Jongup behind him who was holding Yongdae's hand, Daehyun's mother looked Jongup up and down, she noticed his dark blue hair, the tattoos on his neck and hands, his leathal jacket and in general his bad boy style, she then looked at Yongdae and smiled widely and beautifully from his cuteness, his mother said "Who are these my Daehyun? Your friend and his sweet son?" , Daehyun looked down and said "Let's go inside and I'll tell you everything" , his mother took a concerned look and she welcomed them in, Daehyun said "Call dad too" , his mother shook her head. When his dad came his eyes widen and quickly hugged Daehyun tightly saying his name happily, then he did a handshake to Jongup and caressed Yongdae's back, Daehyun said "Before you bring something to eat mum, I have to tell you something really serious" , Daehyun's dad said in concern "What's the matter Daehyun?" , Daehyun inhaled a big breath and said "This is my boyfriend and the father of my son, he is Jongup and our son is Yongdae" with that his parents eyes widen, they looked at the other two, his mother said "But Yongdae is old enough" , Daehyun shook his head, he bit his lower lip hard holding tears back "Don't hate me. I was so afraid to tell you. Accept me as your even like this" , his mother looked at him in shock and said "Daehyun! How could I hate you when you're so beautiful with such a beautiful family" , Daehyun's eyes widen and said "Really?!" , his dad smiled and said "Of course my precious son!" , Daehyun's mum said "But I'll get mad at you cause you didn't tell us earlier and from what I see, Yongdae is about 2 years old and the months of the pregnancy? Daehyun! You did a really bad decision not telling us earlier!" , Daehyun smiled and said "Thanks that you accept me!" and hugged both of them, tears running down his cheeks, he mumbled some sorries in his parents hold. They didn't stay long, they left after some hours. As they left Yongdae said "Granny told me that we can go often and that she will give me many candies and Papa told me he will give me many toys" , Jongup smiled and took Yongdae in his hug, Daehyun caressed his hair and said "My beautiful Yongdae", when they got home, they all good nighted each other.

                                 The other morning, Daehyun's friends took Yongdae for a walk, before Yongguk left he said to Jongup in a strict tone "Take good care of Daehyun!" , Jongup smiled and said "Anything for my angels and....thank you that you love Yongdae so much" , Yongguk smirked and just nodded. When they left, Daehyun and Jongup sat silently in their different rooms, then Jongup decided to knock on Daehyun's door, he heard a positive answer from Daehyun, when he got in he said "I don't know why we sleep in different rooms and mostly why I sleep in the guest room" , Daehyun smiled and said in a seductive voice "Do you want to sleep with me?" , Jongup approached him and hugged him from his waist, he went close to his ear and whispered "A lot" , then he started kissing Daehyun's neck, Daehyun closed his eyes and threw his head back, then he pushed him slightly and dragged him by the wrist on his bed. They passed a good time together, then Daehyun had his head on Jongup's bare chest, and said "That's how I wanted it to be" , Jongup was playing with Daehyun's hair and said "I'll do anything to make up what I did then" ,then abruptly Daehyun said "Can I and Yongdae meet your parents too?" , he realised that Jongup froze even though he wasn't looking at him, then he raised his head and saw Jongup exhaling heavily, he said in a cute voice "Jongup?" , Jongup softly put Daehyun's head on his chest and said "My mum is a drug addict and I don't know where exactly she is, cause she takes the doze and gets lost in the streets and....my dad was an alcoholic drug addict that died from overdose long ago" , Daehyun froze, he looked at Jongup, he hugged him and said "I'm sorry" , Jongup answered coldly "You don't need to be" , with that he pinned Daehyun on the bed by his wrists, he let them go,he caressed his cheek and said "I love you and Yongdae. I'll do anything not to be like my parents and give you the earth if you ask for it" , with that Daehyun kissed him passionately and said "We're here for you. Your real family" , Jongup smiled and touched foreheads with Daehyun.

                              The days passed from good to better, they were such a complete family, they were all trying to make each other happy. Jongup found that his life is beautiful with these two angels and he did anyting to protect them from any bad situation. Well, Daehyun was now happy that he had a complete family and didn't need to hide anything from Yongdae. Lastly, Yongdae was so happy to see his parents in real happiness. They all wanted to stay like this forever.

                                                                                                                                                                                                     THE END.