The Truth

Ribbon In The Sky

                                               Days passed, Jongup was coming to see Yongdae more often, once when he left Yongdae asked Daehyun "Daddy Daehyun, why is Jongup so usually here?" , Daehyun smiled and said "He's my friend. Why? Don't you like him?" , Yongdae shook his head and said "I like him. If you're friends, why is he never with your other friends?" , Daehyun smiled fully and said "Baby, I have many friends that they don't need to know each other" , Yongdae shrugged and said "But Youngjae and Jongup argued and you seem weird and cold around him" , Daehyun's smile was cut and said "No. Nothing is wrong, my Yongdae" , with that Yongdae kept playing with his toys.

                                              Months passed that Yongdae and Jongup knew each other. It was night when they called Yongdae in the living room, Daehyun said "Yongdae baby, Jongup wants to tell you something" , with that he looked down, Jongup smiled to Yongdae and said "My Yongdae, you of course know that you don't only have one dad, right?" , Yongdae nodded and said "Yes, but daddy Daehyun told me he may died" , Jongup shot Daehyun an angry look for a moment, then said "No. Yongdae....I hope....I hope you won't get mad, at least not to Daehyun.....but.....Yongdae I'm your dad" , Yongdae was just blinking his eyes, emotionless, then said "And why weren't you with us for so long?" , Jongup exhaled and said "I had to finish university and.....and I was afraid" , Yongdae frowned his eyebrows and said "Afraid of what? Daehyun?" , Jongup smiled, then said "No. I was afraid to lose my youth" , then Yongdae said abruptly "But you're still young, so if you want to be with us now you still lose your youth" , Jongup shook his head and said "But I regretted not being with you, both of you" , Yongdae looked down then back at Jongup and said "I thought you were a tough man and you would be afraid of nothing and no one" , Jongup shook his head, his eyebrows were frowned in sadness, he opened his mouth to talk, but Yongdae cut him and said "You should also apologize to daddy" , Jongup looked at Daehyun, then Daehyun raised his head, Jongup said "I'm so sorry Daehyun, I wish I could take time back. Please, both of you forgive me" , Daehyun's eyes watered, Yongdae pouted and looked down, Daehyun looked at Yongdae, then said "I forgive you" , with his answer, both looked at him, a tear fell from Daehyun's eye, then immidiatelly looked down and Yongdae lost no time to hug him. Then Yongdae looked at Jongup and said a bit angrily "You made daddy Daehyun cry" , Jongup got up, he opened his arms and hugged both at the same time, he mumbled "I'm sorry" . They sat like this for a little, then Jongup said "I've got to go. I'm sorry, I hope both of you can forgive me" , Daehyun looked at him in the eyes without saying anything making Jongup feel guilty, well Yongdae pouted slightly and just blinked. Jongup nodded, he knew both of them needed time, he good nighted both of them and left. Daehyun hugged Yongdae tightly, then took him to sleep, tonight they slept next to each other. When Yongdae slept, Daehyun whispered "I'm sorry Yongdae" and slept.