Daehyun's Problem

Ribbon In The Sky

                                            It was morning, Daehyun got up, either way he hadn't really slept, how could he after the news he learnt. He looked himself in the mirror, he exhaled and said "You have to do it Daehyun. He must know" , he exhaled cutely and quickly got ready for school. He did the two first hours of lesson and then the bell rang, he exhaled and tried to find Jongup, he searched a lot, he knew that most of the times Jongup was bored to come to school but he hoped he was here today. It took him some time and then he found Jongup sitting on a bench in the yard, it was under a tree and it was a hidden place, he took a deep breath and approached him, Jongup noticed him, he side smirked and leaned forward tying his hands together and embracing himself on his knees. Daehyun stood in front of him, he cleared his throat and said "Jongup....I need to tell you something really serious" , Jongup's expression changed into a mocking one, he sat straightly and said "Woah! Tell me baby" , Daehyun exhaled in tiredness and said "It's because of you.....and I pay the cost" , Jongup frowned his eyebrows in curiosity and a bit of anger, Daehyun's eyes widen when Jongup got up, he inhaled and said "When you did....what you did to me on the party.....I got pregnant even though I'm a male" , Jongup's face changed into utter shock and said an abrupt "What?!" , Daehyun showed him the paper , Jongup took in his hand and read it, indeed Daehyun was right, he handed the paper to Daehyun, he took his eyes from the ground and said in cold voice "I don't care" , with that he started walking off, Daehyun's eyes widen in shock and almost screamed "What do you mean you don't care?!" , but this didn't stop Jongup from leaving. Daehyun closed with his palm his eyes and cried in his hand not able to keep strong anymore.

                                          The bell rang for the students to go in, Junhong said to his friends "Hyungs, where is Daehyun?" , everyone shrugged and Yongguk spoke first "I'm so worried, I hope nothing happened" , Himchan shook his head and said "Yongguk! Calm down! He's old enough" , then Youngjae said loudly "Ah! There he is" with that he pointed Daehyun leaving school with his school bag on his back, Youngjae's mouth was hanging open cause of Daehyun's weird actions, well Junhong pouted, Yongguk frowned his eyebrows in sadness and Himchan had a serious and blank expression, then Junhong said "You sure he's just sick, hyungs?" , all of them looked at him with a really sad expression,except Himchan who mumbled "He knows what he's doing....he knows" . The whole day went coldly and they waited until the school finishes to visit Daehyun.

                                    In the evening they visitied Daehyun, he didn't immidiately opened the door, but when he opened he was kinda pale, his eyes and nose were red. He went on the side so his friends could come in,they all sat silently in the living room and waited until Daehyun decided to speak, Daehyun inhaled from his nose and said "I don't want any of you to get mad. Himchan was the first one to learn my problem.....so.....my problem is....is that I'm pregnant" , with that Daehyun looked at them with a blank expression, Junhong's eyes widened in shock, Youngjae's mouth was hanging open, Yongguk's face dropped and said "What?!" , Daehyun nodded and looked at Himchan who did a motion to show that everything is ok, then Junhong said "From who?" , a tear threaten to fall from Daehyun's eye, he bit his lower lip hard, he exhaled and said "From Jongup", Youngjae said abruplty and a bit loudly "But I told you to stay away from him" , uncontrolable tears started falling from Daehyun's eyes his voice cracking while talking and said "I was drunk and it's not how you think....." , Yongguk said in a curious tone "What do you mean? Did he force you into something?" , Daehyun shook his head and said "Guys that's not the point...the point is that I told him and he...he said he doesn't care" , with that he cracked loudly and hid his face with his hands, Junhong and Youngjae sat on Daehyun's each side and hugged him, while Himchan leaned and touched Daehyun's knee, then Yongguk got up angrily and said "What?! He must take care of his own child too!" , but then Yongguk sat and hugged Daehyun tightly too.

                               Next day in school, Daehyun didn't come, Yongguk was extremely angry with Jongup's behaviour, before they get into the classes, Yongguk stopped Jongup and said "Hey! Moon Jongup!" , Jongup frowned his eyebrows and turned around, Yongguk went close to him and said "You don't care about your own child?" , Jongup's expression relaxed and chuckled, he said "What? Did this little.... cry to you too?!" , Yongguk grabbed with fiercely from his collar and said "Watch how you talk about him you bastard" , Jongup raised his eyebrows and said "Woah man chill, I didn't say anything bad, why isn't he little?!" , with that he chuckled just to get on Yongguk's nerves and Yongguk said in his deep voice "You don't even care about your own child you...!" , with that he punched Jongup, then a big fight started between them, the teachers started screaming for them to stop. After many students got between them, Yongguk didn't want to leave him, well Jongup did a quick loud scream, Yongguk's friends were just screaming him to stop, but couldn't do anything else. Some minutes later, they went in the principal's office, he asked them why they argued, but none of them answered, he told them to apologize to each other, which they fiercely refused, the principal exhaled and said "You give me no other choice, Moon Jongup, Bang Yongguk, you're both expelled for today and tomorrow" , they both didn't care and just left the school without paying attention to each other. Yongguk realised in what difficult situation was Daehyun, he just couldn't hold himself in people with Jongup's behaviour.