He's Back

Ribbon In The Sky

                                      It was a beautiful morning, Yongdae was in the kitchen waiting for Daehyun to come out of the bathroom, who was washing his his hands. Suddenly, the door bell was heard, until Daehyun would come out, Yongdae opened the door, he had no time to do anything cause Daehyun came out and said strictly "Yongdae! You should have waited for me!" , then he went to see who was it, his eyes widen when he saw Jongup, he said upset "Yongdae go inside! What do you want?!" , Yongdae looked at Daehyun and said cutely "Are you ok daddy?" , Daehyun nodded and slightly leaded Yongdae to go to the kitchen, which he did. Jongup smirked beautifully to Daehyun, Daehyun kept a blank expression, Jongup said "Yongdae,huh? Beautiful name" he inhaled from his nose and continued "You didn't gave him from my name, but alright, I don't mind. Can I come in, we need to talk" , Daehyun shook his head and said "You came the wrong time, but mostly I don't want to talk to you, we already said what we had to say 2 years ago" , Jongup shook his head and said "I regreted it Daehyun. I want you, both of you" , Daehyun almost screamed pointing with his hand on a random direction "I told you, my baby is a human not a job! I gave you two chances, when I told you and when you came in my house, I would accept you if you wanted to come back, but now, now no Jongup! I'm not a doll and Yongdae either" , with that he closed the door leaving Jongup hanging. Then he heard Yongdae's voice "Is everything alright daddy?" , Daehyun nodded, he quickly started cooking, while uncontrollable tears of pain started falling from his eyes, Yongdae tagged on his pants, Daehyun wiped his right eye, he quickly took Yongdae in his hug and sat, he buried his head on Yongdae's neck, while Yongdae pouted and started caressing Daehyun's head "It's alright daddy" , Daehyun nodded, but kept crying for a little more.

                                         Daehyun called Himchan in the evening to come over. Yongdae was in his room playing, and both of them were in the living room drinking coffee and talking, Himchan said "So, what's wrong Dae?" , Daehyun looked down, then back at Himchan and said "Jongup came today....he says he regrets his past decision and wants to be with us" , Himchan said in a serious tone "And what did you decide?" , Daehyun shook his head and said "No. Not so easily, I gave him many chances and he rejected all of them, also raising a child is an enormous responsibility" , Himchan nodded and said "You look sad? Or are you upset?" , Daehyun looked down and said "I may sound crazy.....but I want Yongdae to have two parents and...." then he looked at Himchan and shrugged, Himchan frowned his eyebrows and said "You can raise him alone and also we're here for you....and what more, say the other reason too" , Daehyun shook his head and said "No..." , Himchan said abruptly "Say it!" , Daehyun also said abruptly "I want Jongup!" , with that he covered his face with his palm, Himchan caressed his back and said "You should decide alone, unfortunately nobody can give you an advice, this is your decision if you welcome Jongup back" , Daehyun nodded and hugged Himchan.

                                        Some days later, it was really late in the night, it was about 23:30, Yongdae was sleeping, while Daehyun was reading a book in the living room, then he heard the door bell, he frowned his eyebrows but quickly opened the door, so he wouldn't wake Yongdae up. When he opened he saw Jongup, who had his forearm on the door frame, he had his head low and was looking only with his eyes, Daehyun exhaled and said "Just leave" and went to close the door, but Jongup blocked it, he came in and closed the door, he exhaled angrily and said "Give me a chance" and tied his hands around Daehyun's waist, he started placing kisses on Daehyun's neck, Daehyun did a negative sound and pushed him back, he said in annoyed tone "You're drunk! Jongup leave, Yongdae is sleeping" , Jongup shook his head, he grabbed Daehyun's wrists and pinned him on the wall, he said angrily "Daehyun....don't....don't make me take my son with force" , Daehyun said loudly on Jongup's face "How dare you?! Leave us alone before I sue you, you bastard" , Jongup chuckled crazily showing only his upper teeth, he said in a low seductive voice "I won't hurt our baby. I can just sue you and the baby will learn that I'm his dad with the bad way. Think logically Daehyun, he's my son too, I have rights on him, just like at least be with him" , he highlighted the word 'our', Daehyun shook his head with a cute expression, he looked down, Jongup went close to Daehyun's lips and gave him a kiss, Daehyun tried to take his wrists but Jongup didn't let him, Daehyun looked on the side, then back at Jongup "Jongup, can you come tomorrow cause now Yongdae will wake up?" , Jongup let go of Daehyun's wrists, he placed his hands on Daehyun's and started kissing him deeply and passionately on his neck, Daehyun closed his eyes, he put his hand on Jongup's shoulder and the other one behind Jongup's head, then he quickly opened the door and pushed him out and quickly locked it. Then, he hit his back on the door, he heard Jongup cursing and hitting the wall next to the door, then he heard his heavy footsteps leaving, Daehyun fell down and exhaled. He didn't know what to do, he felt totally desperate and helpless, he knew Jongup was right, but he knew that he wasn't there in the difficult moments, right now for Daehyun was a no way out.