I Trust You

Ribbon In The Sky

                                           Next day it was Sunday, Daehyun was feeling wreck. He went to the bathroom like a dead body, dragging his legs and his eyes only looking the floor. When he went in the kitchen, he saw he didn't have food and yesterday because of the party he didn't go to the supermarket. He decided to messege Himchan to come over and cook him something, which of course Himchan agreed. When he arrived, Junhong was also with him, they greeted each other and when they sat in the kitchen, all silently, Junhong said while breaking the silence "Daehyun hyung, what's the matter? You seem a wreck" , Daehyun smirked slightly and quickly stopped, he said in a tired tone "Nothing Junhongie. I'm just tired" , then Himchan said abruptly in a serious tone "Where were you yesterday? We lost you and some saw you with a guy" , Daehyun's eyes widen and said "Did they tell you who he was?" , Himchan frowned his eyebrows and said "No. Why? Is it a secret who he is? What happened yesterday?" , Daehyun looked down and shook his head "I saw a friend and talked to him, then I came home cause I got bored. Sorry I didn't inform you" , Himchan said abruplty again "Who's he?" , Daehyun leaned his head on the side and said "Can you stop the questions and just cook. I'm really tired from yesterday" , with that Himchan did an angry 'Aish' and continued.

                                        They all started eating, Junhong told Himchan "Himchan hyung, this is awesome" , with that he started eating quickly, Himchan chuckled and said "Thanks Junhongie....and don't eat so fast" , with that Junhong ate in a normal pace. When they finished, Daehyun looked at Himchan and said "Thanks hyung..." , with that he felt something coming up on his throat and ran in the bathroom, he vomited in the toilet, Himchan and Junhong were standing on the door frame looking at him with shock,Daehyun then looked at them and said "Sorry guys I...." with that he vomited again, Junhong looked away and Himchan went quickly close to him to help. When everything was ok, Junhong lifted Daehyun, took him the bedroom and laid him on the bed, then Himchan told Junhong "Junhongie go home, I'll take care of him", Junhong said "But..." , Himchan slightly moved him with his hand to show him to leave, Junhong nodded and said "Get well soon Daehyun hyung, bye Himchan" with that he hugged Himchan and waved to Daehyun. Some minutes later, Himchan said in a serious tone to Daehyun "Did you sleep with someone on the party?" , Daehyun looked at him then down and said "Why you asking?" , Himchan kept the same serious look and tone "Cause I saw the marks on your neck", Daehyun's eyes widen, he quickly put his hand on his neck to hide it, Himchan said "With who?" , Daehyun started crying and said "Don't say it to any of our friends or else I won't trust you ever again" , Himchan nodded and Daehyun explained him what happened and with who, Himchan's eyes widen and said "With him? Damn! How? Damn!" , Daehyun made a loud cry, then Himchan caressed his head,he hugged him and said "It's alright, it happened only once, forgive yourself" , Daehyun looked at him in the eyes and nodded. Himchan thought that unfortunately this is worse than a one night stand cause Daehyun had some problems after the night, he wished he thought wrong.