7 Months Later

Ribbon In The Sky

                                                7 Months passed, the day of Daehyun giving birth was coming closer and closer, they learnt that the baby will be a boy,  his friends had bought him clothes for his baby and other cute stuff that a baby needed. They were sitting in the living room and Yongguk approached Daehyun and said "Did you find a name for the baby?" , Daehyun looked down then back at Yongguk and said "Actually hyung....I thought of a name, but I'm not sure yet" with that he smiled without showing his, then they heard some argues between Youngjae and Junhong about who had bought the best clothes, but of course they were joking. Suddenly, Daehyun did a loud sound of pain and touched his belly, Himchan hurried next to him and said "Daehyun! Is everything alright?!", Daehyun exhaled in pain  and said "Guys...my belly" , Yongguk said almost screaming "Call an ambulance" , they tried to calm Daehyun and make him some air. It didn't take long for an ambulance to come.

                                                Daehyun was transfered into a dark room, the doctor said in a hurry "One of you, whoever wants, can come in!" , they all looked each other and Himchan said "Yongguk wants the most to see the baby, so go" , Yongguk nodded and hurried in the room. During the situation, Daehyun was screaming loudly, he was sweating a lot, he had a tight grip in Yongguk's hand and Yongguk was trying to calm him down and never let his hand go. Suddenly Daehyun's head fell back and started breathing heavily and loudly. that was the moment that Yongguk heard the cries of the baby and tears of happiness filled his eyes, he looked at the crying baby, he smiled fully, then he went close to Daehyun, he caressed his head and said "Everything is alright" , the doctors gave the baby to Daehyun, Daehyun giggled, he caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead. The doctors took the baby and let his friends to see Daehyun, Youngjae had a smirk and said "How are you hyung?" , Daehyun's eyes widen and said "Wow, the first time you call me hyung...it was painful but deserved the pain" , Junhong said in a low tone "He's beautiful" , they all looked at him with a big smile, Himchan nodded and said "I'm gonna teach him many things" , Daehyun raised his eyebrows and said "No thanks" , Himchan frowned his eyebrows and all of them laughed, Daehyun looked at Yongguk, he moved his hand to Yongguk, so Yongguk approached him and took his hand, Daehyun smiled and said "Thanks Yongguk hyung" , Yongguk did a big gummy smile, he nodded and hugged Daehyun's head while giving him a kiss in his forehead.

                                                   The time for Daehyun and the baby to go home had come, it was late evening when they arrived, Youngjae and Junhong went to cook, Yongguk was looking at the baby who was about to sleep, and Himchan sat next to Daehyun while looking at Yongguk and the baby, he said "So, did you find a name for him Dae?" , Daehyun was smiling beautifully while looking at the two and said "Yeah, the name of the baby will contain Yongguk's name too, I know how much he loves the baby and it will make him happy" , Himchan looked at Daehyun, he smiled fully and took him in his arms, he said "Ah Daehyun, you'e so strong but so sensitive at the same time" , with that he kissed his head and Daehyun tied his hands around Himchan's waist.