I Want You

Ribbon In The Sky

                                          Daehyun is a university student, he's one of the best students in his class and all the teachers cherish him cause he makes them proud. The summer finished one week now, so Daehyun turns off his alarn, he pouts and looks outside the window, even if he's a good student he still loved holidays. He quickly got ready, he ate a good breakfast, he put some perfume, he fixed his hair in the mirror, he smirked and left for school. When he arrived in the gates, some teachers welcomed him back and some students also greeted him, then he heard a loud "Hey Dae!" , when he looked he saw in the yard Himchan and Youngjae, he approached them with a big smile and said in a happy tone "Hello guys! How was summer?" , with that he hugged both them so did the other two. Youngjae talked about how he didn't do anything in summer, just surfing the internet, Himchan said that he went in an island, then he spent the days home in Seoul, then Daehyun said in a cute voice "I wish we still had summer, before I continue, where is Junhong and Yongguk?" , before the two could answer, Daehyun felt someone pinching his ribs ,he did a sound of annoyance and pain, when he turned to look he saw Junhong laughing and Yongguk smiling fully, Daehyun frowned his eyebrows angrily and slapped Junhong's arm, then he hugged Yongguk and lastly Junhong who in the end he sticked his tongue out just like he was laughing at the younger.

                                        When the bell rang, Jongup arrived, he was walking slowly cause he didn't care about school. Yesterday he was in a loud bar, he came home at 3 o'clock in the night and got up really early for school, so he wasn't in the mood. He quickly found his class, without knocking he got in, the teacher had obviously just got in too, but Jongup still didn't care, he heard his teacher mumbling something but didn't mind and sat in the last desk alone like always. The teacher started making a speech how difficult it will be this year and that summer finished and stuff, Jongup just put his head on the desk and slept.

                                          The bell rang, everyone headed out of their class, Jongup woke up, he stretched a bit and left the classroom. As he was walking on the hallway, he saw Daehyun, he didn't know his name, it was the first time he saw him, he walked next to him and said "What's your name?" , Daehyun frowned his eyebrows which made him look even cuter, he did a 'tsk' and walked faster to the bathroom. When he got in, he didn't have time to do anything, cause Jongup was behind him and asked again the same, Daehyun looked angrily at him and said "Why do you care?" and started checking himself in the mirror, hoping Jongup will leave. Suddenly, he felt a tight grip in his arm turning him around, now Jongup had an angry look and said "I won't wait longer" , Daehyun's eyes widen, then he frowned his eyebrows and said "Daehyun" with that he took his arm from Jongup's hand, Jongup chuckled and said "Babe", with that he left the bathroom, Daehyun exhaled and relaxed a bit now that Jongup left. Then he went to the cafeteria and saw Youngjae, he went next to him and told him what happened and showed Jongup, when they both looked at Jongup, Jongup noticed them and he winked at Daehyun, Youngjae inhaled from his nose and said "Oh no! This is Jongup, he's not a good guy, try to avoid him as much as possible" , Daehyun opened his eyes cutely and nodded obentiently. Unfortunately for Daehyun Jongup would try to get him no matter what.