Her

Two Worlds Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish!"

V slammed his palm on the cool metal table then ran his hand through his equally frustrated hair. "Why cant we track her? Is she a bloody shadow that dissapears every time of the day, yet know where we are?"

Rap Monster fondly ruffled V's hair to cool him down before shoving him aside to look at the map with X markings on the table.

"10 am, 15th January, she was here," the dim ight reflected Suga's peppermint green hair as he placed his pale finger on a red X marking.

"On the same day, 12 pm, she was spotted at a convenient store here," he dragged his finger across to the furthest X marking at the edge of the map. 

Rap Monsters raised his eyebrow. "On the same day?"

"Exactly two hours after where Jimin found her," Suga agreed.

"I swear, hyung! It was as though she teleported, flew or that was her doppleganger! She's everywhere!" Jimin cried out from a rundown couch. The couch's back was facing the table so Rap Monster could only see Jmin waving his hands in the air with exageration. 

"Her latest mail just came in," J-Hope spoke and tossed a creamy brown coloured file to the table. It's contents spilled out along with some poloroid pictures. The pictures were mostly bright colouful and held the same models in them. 6 guys and 1 girl. 

As Jimin popped his head over the couch, even from afar he could spot one picture that held all their attention. It was a picture of the 6 boys and the 1 girl huddling up and smiling for a picture in a rather dim spot. They each held either glowing sparkles or beer bottles. It was taken before they were ready but even it that candid state, the picture was no doubt beautiful as the person behind the camera was able to capture every last bit of warm emotion there was. Happiness, joy, freedom and friendship. It was a very precious picture that all members of BTS treasure. Well, at least they used  to.

"," Suga cursed while V ran his hand through his hair again. 

There was a pregnant silence before Rap Monster broke it. "Put it away before Jungkook comes back,"

J-Hope immediately shoved the contents back into the file as though he was waiting to do so from the start. 

"Eurm," Jimin cleared his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter