CHAPTER 2

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

Jungkook did feel bad for leaving the ‘clumsy guy’ alone but he just wants to play around with him for a bit although he knew that by right now that guy must be scheming ways to kill him.

“..I will release all the hungry sharks to gobble him up, and I’ll the happiest person ever, after that I…..” – Taehyung in the meantime

“That guy is kind of cute actually”. Jungkook chuckled to himself as he recalled the incident. A small smile formed on his handsome face. Just then his stomach growl, snapping him from his thought.

“ugh! Hungry! I would be finishing my breakfast at this moment if that incident didn’t happen,” Jungkook grumbled and continue to drive towards his favourite café.

 

After ordering a plate of blueberry waffles and a cup of iced caramel latte, Jungkook took his seat beside the window. While waiting for his orders, a certain someone keeps bugging his mind.

“Honey bunch~” The nickname suddenly came out from his mouth.

“Suits him well,” Jungkook said again and looked out of the window while smiling.

A moment later, a waiter came and placed his orders on the table, leaving him after saying

“Enjoy your waffles” with a sweet voice.

Taking a small bite from the blueberry, Jungkook hummed in contentment as the sweetness from the blueberry spread in his mouth.

“Yeah! See you this Wednesday honey bunch ~”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Tae, what happen to you? Why are you here?” Jimin asked Taehyung as soon as he entered the car.

“Chim!” Taehyung squealed.

“You’re my saviour! I love you!” he continued and hugged his best friend.

“Yeah! I love myself too very much. Thank you. But, mind telling me why are you here? I thought you were going out for your morning exercises? What are you doing here at this shop? And it’s far from our place too! What’s in your hand?” Jimin asked continuously.

Taehyung freed himself from Jimin and gave him a bored expression.

“Chim, I appreciate your concern and love but I didn’t know that you nag like a middle-aged ahjumma and before I shove this t-shirt in your mouth, you better stop talking now” Taehyung said monotonously.

“I don’t love you Tae and you still didn’t……”

“ssh! Yes, I know. As much as I want to tell you the whole story but my stomach need to be filled first. I’m starving. Let’s find some food first and I’ll tell you the story later at our home,” Taehyung said with cheerful voice especially at the let’s find some food part.

Jimin sighed.

“Okay! But, promise me that you will...”

“YES I WILL! NOW LET’S GO! IM HUNGRYYYY~ HUNGRYYY!”

“OKAY! OKAY! Just don’t scream in my car”

 

After both of them had their breakfast at McDonald’s, they both are currently sprawled on the couch munching some caramel popcorns.

“Tae! You said you will tell me the story. What happened actually?” Jimin suddenly said and sit on the couch, pulling Taehyung to sit in front of him.

“Oh yes!” Taehyung exclaimed and put the bowl of popcorns on the table. Remembering that incident suddenly makes Taehyung annoyed. He grits his teeth.

“It all started because of Jeon Jerk!” Taehyung said.

“Jeon Jerk?”

“Yes, Jeon to the Jerk”

“What’s with him?”

“How do you know it’s a him?”

“Oh, is she a girl?”

“No, he’s a guy”

“Okay. So?”

Taehyung continued to tell Jimin about the incident.

“puhahahaha… That’s funny!”

“Chim! It isn’t funny. I thought he was going to me”

“What the hell? Why would he do that?”

“Well, in the movies..”

“Maybe that guy is true, you watched too many movies Tae”

“Am not!”

“Alright! Alright! Then, what happened?”

“I was about to scream but he suddenly pulled me for a hug! My face is on his chest! My face! His chest!” Taehyung is literally flailing his hands in the air like he’s about to drown and Jimin is laughing like a whale.

“Chim! You’re a bad friend!” Taehyung sulked. Jimin who is still laughing quickly enveloped Taehyung for a hug, kissing him on his forehead.

“Sorry I shouldn’t be laughing at you but your story is..is” with that Jimin burst into another fit of laughter and Taehyung pinched his side.

“ouch! Okay, I’m sorry Tae” Jimin squirmed trying to free himself from Taehyung.

“Take that jamless!” Taehyung said victoriously and plopped himself on the couch.

“Ouch! Are you a crab or what?” Jimin hissed and caressed his side, easing the pain.

“I’M NOT SORRY!”

“WHATEVER!” and this time Jimin tickles Taehyung until the poor boy fall to the ground, laughing hysterically, begging for mercy.

“ah! Chim! Ah! ..haha, i-im .. s-sorry, s-stop..STOP! haha” Seeing the condition of his best friend, Jimin decided to stop tickling him.

“Call me Jamless again and you’ll get more than that” Jimin said in a threatening voice but Taehyung just grinned and hugged Jimin.

“okay~” Taehyung sing-song. Jimin ruffles Taehyung’s hair.

“You’re safe because you’re cute. If not, I will throw you out of that window,” Jimin said while pointing towards the big glass window. Taehyung just laughed. After regaining their conscious mind, both of them are currently back into their previous position on the couch.

“So, what happened next?” Jimin grabbed the bowl and began to munch the popcorns.

“Right! So, I was too stunned to respond and he asked me to turn around because he’s changing his shirt”.

“Wow, then” Jimin is still munching his popcorns making him looks like a cute chipmunk.

“I buried my faced in my palm and turned the other way”

“Did you see his body?”

“W-what body? I-I’m not a ert!” Taehyung stutters, his face flushed red in embarrassment.

“Hmm, seeing your face right now. You actually saw his body, right?”

“I-I, umm, yes” Taehyung’s face is red like a tomato. Jimin laughed.

“Knew it! So, how?”

“How what?” Taehyung asked innocently. Jimin grunts.

“You know. His body. Did he have the abs?” Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

“Well, yes. He got that damn abs Chim!” Taehyung said excitedly.

“eww~ I thought you say that you buried your face in your palm. Sneaky lil ert”

“I’m not a ert! Actually, I peeked a little. Well, it reflects on the mirror and I saw his a-abs” Taehyung said in embarrassment.

“Wow! Never knew that you’re actually a ert Tae” Jimin said in a cute mocking tone and Taehyung just want to squish the boy.

“Shut up! That was a mistake okay”

“A mistake? Really?”

“Yes a mistake! Fight me if you’re going to say something else” Taehyung sassed and Jimin let out a laugh.

“Fine! I’m not saying anything you hormonal teenager, continue your story”

“I’m a grown-up man, excuse you” Taehyung glared at Jimin before continuing his story

 “Right, so after that, he gave me his stained t-shirt, asked, emm..not ask more like command me to wash his favourite t-shirt. After that, he left me alone there Jimin. He left me alone in the middle of nowhere. I was cold at that time, the chilly breeze sent chills down to my spine and not to forget, I was deadly hungry. Watching the birds flying high up in the sky, searching for a piece of meat for their lunch while me, wandering down the street, cold and hungry, stumbling upon a cute lost puppy and he goes wof! wof!”

Taehyung laughed while acting like a cute puppy, barking cutely and laughed like there’s no tomorrow.

“WHAT THE HELL! YOU’RE EXAGGERATING!” Jimin threw a cushion at puppy Taehyung, but he dodged the flying object and jumped on Jimin.

“Yah! You’re heavy!” Taehyung ignored his bestie and instead he clings on Jimin like a koala.

“Jimin! What should I do? I want to kill him. I know I’m at fault but I think he’s annoying,” Taehyung whined.

“Solve your own problem bro~”. Jimin smiled cheekily and pushed Taehyung down, making his way towards his bedroom.

“Jimin! You’re no help at all!” Taehyung whined on the floor, thrashing his hands in the air.

 “I HAVE A DATE WITH YOONGI HYUNG~ DON’T HAVE TIME FOR YOU” Jimin shouts from his bedroom in a teasing tone.

 “I HATE YOU~ DON’T COME BACK!” Taehyung shouts back and he could hear Jimin’s laughter.

He grumbles and makes his way towards his own bedroom, wanting to clear his mind for a while.

“Sleep sounds brilliant. A short nap won’t hurt, right?” Taehyung said to himself before closing his eyes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It’s almost his bedtime but Jungkook keeps pacing back and forth in his room.

“Should I, should I not, should I, should I not..aishh, I’m going crazy”

Jungkook plopped down on his bed. He grabbed his iPhone 7 Plus on the nightstand, opened his contact and began to search for a certain name

Honey bunch <3

“Should I message him? Wait! Is he even awake at this time? Will it be creepy if I suddenly message him?” Jungkook keeps questioning himself, debating with his own thoughts. Suddenly he remembers his conversation with Yoongi this evening.

 

“Hyung, is love at first sight true?” Jungkook asks Yoongi who is writing down some lyrics.

“What?” Yoongi asks back, he stopped writing down the lyrics and instead he is facing Jungkook who is fidgeting with his fingers.

“You know, love at first sight? Do you think it’s true?” Jungkook replied.

“This is strange. Why?”

“Hyung! I’m asking you. Why are you asking me back?” Jungkook replied in disapproval. Yoongi grinned.

“Well, for me. It might be possible and it might not. You have something to share with me?”

Jungkook let out his breath.

“I think I have a little crush on someone, hyung,” Jungkook replied timidly.

“Who’s this lucky girl?” Yoongi asked curiously, eyes filled with interest.

“It’s actually a he”

“Interesting. When?”

“I met him this morning. He fell on me and even spilled his coffee on my shirt. Oh! He’s clumsy too. But, he’s cute. I think I like him. It was like love at first sight?” Jungkook said, staring right into Yoongi’s eyes.

“Interesting”

“Can you say another word other than interesting”

“Swag”

“Why do I even” Jungkook sighed and gave Yoongi a bored look. Yoongi let out a laugh and pat Jungkook’s shoulder.

“If you like him then go get him. Don’t hesitate, man up Jungkook. Remember, be smooth like a like a snake~”

 

“Yeah! Man up Jungkook. But, I’m surely not gonna do that be smooth like a like a snake part,” Jungkook chuckled to himself before typing something on his phone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taehyung was about to sleep when his phone suddenly dinged.

He groaned and took his phone on the nightstand.

1 new message

From: Jeon Jungkook <3

“What?” Taehyung sits on his bed, staring at his phone screen intensely.

“What is this? Jeon Jungkook? What’s with that heart?” Taehyung said, shock evident in his voice.

 Just then he remembered that Jungkook was the one who saved his number in his phone.

“Heart? Really? Is he my boyfriend or what?” Taehyung let out a fake laugh and opened the message.

 

Hey, did you get home safely

                              11:30 p.m.

“Wow! Really? He’s asking me this after leaving me alone there”

                                                                                                                      Yes, I did get home safely.

                                                                                                                                        Thanks to you~

                                                                                                                                                11:31 p.m.

 

No need to thank me but you’re welcome anyway ;)

That’s good to hear. Anyway, Good night honey bunch~

Sweet dreams~

                                                                       11:32 p.m.

“He dared said you’re welcome and send me that emoji and that honey bunch nickname and sweet dreams! Ughh!” Taehyung said annoyedly.

                                                                                       Aww~ you’re so nice, wishing me goodnight.

                                                                                                                            Good night to you to =)

                                                                                                                                              11:33 p.m.

After closing the message, Taehyung opened the contact list, working on something. Then, he put his phone back on the nightstand.

Taehyung smiled and pulled the blanket over himself, ready to drift to the dreamland.

Jeon Jungkook <3 renamed to WARNING:DANGER.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi dear readers =)

OMO! THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING >< !!

- hs248_

- arezoo1377

- BabySkypeia126 (Eonnie I love you >_^)

THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING <3!

I got my test result today and I'm happy with my result, so here's Chapter 2 bcs I'm happy *grins..I hope you guys like it ^^

Comments are appreciated =)

(not edited)