CHAPTER 14

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

xTHIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UAL CONTENTx

So I want to clarify tht this is my first time writing this kind of content bcs I can't (slaps myself) I wrote this scene based on my reading from other stories and probably I failed. (This is not even a scene but i cant TT) Anyway I tried guys, I tried *crying in Busan accent*. Be prepared~

***

 

As they’re walking to the bathroom with Taehyung leading the way, he suddenly halts on his track realizing that he doesn’t even know where the bathroom is.

“Wait! I don’t even know where the bathroom is!” Taehyung turns around to face his sweating fiancée but instantly getting more worried when he saw Jungkook’s condition. He quickly pulls Jungkook closer and brings his hands on Jungkook’s face. At the skin contact, Jungkook visibly flinched and let out a small whimper.

“Does it hurt badly?” Taehyung asked worriedly and Jungkook just hugged him. “A little” He answered shakily. Jungkook never experienced this before and he didn’t know that he would get this really just by looking at sweaty Taehyung. “Let’s get to the bathroom faster!” Taehyung insists and Jungkook only nods. “Y-Yeah, I’ll lead the way”

 

Once they reached the bathroom, Taehyung asked Jungkook to shower first as he put the bag inside the locker room. Jungkook could feel his straining in his boxer and he groans. “ this! I don’t care anymore” Jungkook thought and when his fiancée entered the bathroom he quickly pulls him closer to his body. “Tae” He whimpers on Taehyung’s neck and hugs the latter tightly. “Why didn’t you take a shower yet?” Taehyung asked, surprised. “Nooo~ not shower, but you. Hurt~”Jungkook whimpers again and Taehyung gently swept his lover’s sweaty bang. “Where does it hurt? Tell me” Taehyung asked tenderly, eyes full of care. Jungkook carefully brings Taehyung’s hand towards his crotch and the latter gasps once he felt the hard muscle poking under his palm. Taehyung’s eyes immediately widen and he stares at Jungkook with shock.

“K-kook” Taehyung said shakily, hand moving away from Jungkook’s crotch but instead he placed it on his chest. “I got looking at you. I can’t help it. Now it hurts so much” Jungkook said unevenly and Taehyung’s breathe hitch. “W-what?” Taehyung feels like he’s going to pass out.

“Baby please~” Jungkook begs and starts to kiss Taehyung’s neck softly causing the latter to shiver. “B-but I’ve never d-done this b-before” Taehyung said timidly and Jungkook froze. “What?!”

“You’re my first” Taehyung said in low voice and buries his face on Jungkook’s broad chest, cheeks turning red in a matter of second. Jungkook smiles and lifts Taehyung’s face to plant a short kiss. “Me too baby. Me too” Jungkook said again and this time he kissed Taehyung with more passion. Jungkook runs his tongue sensually on Taehyung’s lower lip and tugging on it playfully while his muscular hands run along Taehyung’s back, pushing their body closer. Taehyung feels like he’s floating in the air with the new sensations he’s feeling. “Mhmm” Taehyung moans when Jungkook bite his lower lip a bit rough, asking for permission and Taehyung gladly opens his mouth. Their tongues swirl inside Taehyung’s hot cavern and Jungkook hungrily Taehyung’s tongue while his hands massaging the older’s delicious -cheeks slowly, teasingly.

“K-kook p-pleasee” Taehyung whines desperately and brings his hands up to tangle in Jungkook’s locks. He’s incredibly hard right now, and it didn’t help when Jungkook purposely grinds their clothed together, making the older moans shamefully. Jungkook smirks at his lover’s reaction as he leaves open-mouthed kiss on Taehyung’s neck.

“Please what kitten. Tell me” Jungkook whispers on Taehyung’s neck and kisses the exposed skin. “I-I want to take care of you. Of this” Taehyung answers with much desperate while his right hand palming Jungkook’s rapidly. “Damn baby. Yes, take care of what yours yeah” Jungkook groans and Taehyung smiles, happy with his lover’s response. “B-but not here kitten” Jungkook said again, gaining attention from his fiancé that is kissing his neck impatiently. “Then whereee” Taehyung whines, running his hands on Jungkook’s chest sensually and rolling his hip teasingly. “ kitten! T-there’s a room at the end of this gym, l-lets go there” Jungkook said desperately. “Okay”

Just Taehyung is about to turn, Jungkook suddenly hoist him up with his strong hands and Taehyung delightedly wrapped his y long legs around the younger’s waist. “So strong Kook” Taehyung exclaims and Jungkook smiles proudly. Jungkook buries his face on Taehyung’s neck and kisses the tanned skin gently.

 

#

 

Once they reached the room, Jungkook quickly placed Taehyung on the couch while he settled in between the older’s legs. Jungkook runs his hands on Taehyung’s thighs and leans in to kiss the older’s neck. “Jungkook pleasee” Taehyung pleads and his hands reach to bring Jungkook’s face closer to his neck. Jungkook smirks and begins to the unblemished skin eagerly. Taehyung lets out a sound of appreciation and tilts his head back to give more access. “Liking it kitten?” Jungkook asked teasingly and a desperate lips on his own is enough to answer. Feeling a bit bold, Taehyung slowly gets up from his lying position to straddle Jungkook’s lap, their lips still connected in a hot kiss. Jungkook then rests his hands on Taehyung’s while the older is kissing him. “K-kook” Taehyung whimpers and Jungkook arms wounds around his lover’s waist to pull him flush against his body. The two breathe into each other’s mouth, lips barely touching and slowly Taehyung’s naughty hands grabbed Jungkook’s clothed , giving it a little squeeze. “! Naughty kitten!” Jungkook groans and s Taehyung’s harshly in response. Taehyung cupped Jungkook’s face and kissed the latter passionately. Taehyung feels completely blissful when Jungkook disconnected their lips to the base of the latter’s throat, marking it with red-purplish colour. “Let me take care of this please” Taehyung begs pitifully and who is Jungkook to say no with Taehyung looking like that. So, he drags his lips to Taehyung’s sharp jaws, kissing it softly before saying, “Take care of it kitten. Make me come~”

Taehyung smiles gleefully and without Jungkook realizing he is already half , save for his boxers while Taehyung is sitting on his crotch, masking an innocent expression on his face. “God!” Taehyung almost droll at the sight of Jungkook’s defined chest and well-toned abs. “Getting a nice view, right kitten?” Jungkook said suggestively and the older slapped him on his chest. “Brag” Taehyung scoffs but in the end his fingers trails lazily on Jungkook’s abs, outlining the shape with much interest.

“You have a nice body Kook! So ing hot!” Taehyung said breathlessly and proceed to latch his lips on Jungkook’s chest, the inviting skin. “!” Jungkook grunts and his arms sneakily slid up under Taehyung’s shirt to tweak the latter’s s. “Jungkook..ahhh nghh” Taehyung moans shamelessly and Jungkook thinks his fiancée looks beautiful like this, eyes blown wide with arousal, cheeks flushed and lips red swollen, all because of him. “Kim Taehyung, I love you” Jungkook confessed at a sudden and Taehyung’s lips twitch into a big smile. “I love you too Jeon Jungkook” He replied, suddenly blushing. “Wait a minute! Don’t tell me you’re getting shy over that?” Jungkook asked in disbelief because moments ago, Taehyung literally looks like a star straight out of the tape but right now he looks like an adorable child who likes to eat strawberry flavoured ice-cream with whipped cream and would cry if a bug died. (That’s why Jungkook is starting to have a trust issue on his fiancé.)

“I-I just love it when you say I love you to me” Taehyung said timidly and buries his face on Jungkook’s chest until he can feel the fluttering of Taehyung long lashes on his skin. Jungkook laughs and wraps his hands around Taehyung’s lithe body. He kisses the top of Taehyung’s head and murmurs a soft “I’ll make sure to say it every second so that I can see your pretty blushing face”. “Tease!” and with that Taehyung abruptly sits on Jungkook’s crotch again, giving him an evil smirk.

“I can be a tease too y’know” Taehyung said before he dived in to leave a trail of kisses on the younger’s chest until his abs. Jungkook grips Taehyung’s thighs to steady himself by the sudden action because the sensation of Taehyung’s lips on his skin is ing awesome that he can fly right away and at the feeling of Taehyung’s slender fingers drumming naughtily on his waistband makes him shudder.

Let me”, Taehyung purrs as he stares at the straining front of Jungkook’s boxers, right hand gently it.

Tae” Jungkook’s voice sounded thick with lust and he quickly changed into a sitting position. Taehyung placed a quick kiss on his lover’s lips before sliding of the latter’s lap. He sunk down on his knees, getting in between Jungkook’s damn thick thighs without breaking the heavy eye contact between them.

“Kitten. Hurry up, please. Need your mouth on me” Jungkook begins to get impatient because he’s waited long for this.

Taehyung smiles smugly and slowly brings his face closer to Jungkook’s crotch. Jungkook’s breathe becomes fast when Taehyung’s fingers drag his already wet boxers down, exposing his rock-hard that’s already dripping with precum.

“K-kook, you’re big and damn! You’re thick too!” Taehyung said with his eyes fixed on Jungkook’s length causing the said man to smile, way too proud of himself. Taehyung swallows thickly and he gives few experimental kittenish on the tip of Jungkook’s .

“!” Jungkook moans and Taehyung pulls away to look at Jungkook’s reaction.

“K-kook” Jungkook turns to look at Taehyung whose eyes are a little watery and Jungkook began to panic. “Am I forcing him?” Jungkook thought anxiously and his worries disappear when Taehyung said “Jungkook, my mouth please” like an innocent child because damn, why is he so adorable and y at the same time. This is illegal, I’m suing Kim hello-please-protec-me-to-hello-please-attac-me Taehyung because Jungkook is so ed up by him. Damn it, he’s getting harder again if that’s even possible because he is already rock-hard right now.

“Hell yeah”

With Jungkook watching him, Taehyung opens his mouth again and starts to take Jungkook’s length slowly until the tip of the hits the back of his throat. “hmmm” Taehyung hums and drags his tongue in a slow motion against the sensitive underside, then he on the length eagerly. “Nghh..ahh” Jungkook lets out an euphoric mewl and his fingers immediately grab onto Taehyung’s fluffy locks. “You’re doing so well kitten” Jungkook praised and Taehyung continues his ‘work’.

“Want me to your mouth now kitten? Huh, is that what you want?” Jungkook asks and tugs Taehyung’s locks a bit rough. A desperate whine from Taehyung is all Jungkook needs to hear before he started rolling his hips forward, carefully ing into Taehyung’s mouth. Slowly, Jungkook begins to quicken his pace.

“Yeah kitten. Just like that. Such a good kitten” Jungkook continues to praise his fiancé as the older bobs his up and down swiftly.

“!”

Jungkook cursed loudly at the sudden harsh ling on his and Taehyung flashed him a cocky look. Jungkook knew that he isn’t going to last long like this because the warmth of his lover’s mouth around his is enough to have heat pooling in his belly just after a few s.

“C-close” Jungkook said again with his eyes closed, already feeling himself nearing the edge. Tightening his grip on Taehyung’s hair, he s himself into the older’s mouth a few more times and finally came with a loud moan of his lover’s name.

Taehyung swallowed the loads in one go and Jungkook hummed in satisfaction. The older let the softening length rest on his tongue for a few moments before he slowly pulled off with a lewd pop, some of the cums dripping at the corner of his mouth.

“Damn, that was hot baby!” Jungkook exclaimed and he pulled Taehyung onto his lap.

“D-did I do well?” Taehyung asked and wrapped his hands around Jungkook’s neck. “Excellent baby” Jungkook answered and locked their lips in a lazy kiss. His tongue is quick to dive inside Taehyung’s mouth, tasting himself.

“I love you, Jungkook” Taehyung purred against Jungkook’s lips and the latter smiled widely. “Love you too baby. So much”

 

#

 

“Kookkk” Taehyung latches himself on Jungkook’s waist, successfully stopping the younger from zipping his hoodie. Jungkook laughs and ruffles Taehyung’s hair. “What is baby?” “I’m hungryyy” Taehyung whines and rubs his tummy cutely. “Hungry?” Jungkook asked and Taehyung nods his head. “Kiss me first!” Jungkook demands and taps his lips while smiling naughtily.

Usually Taehyung would protest or hit his fiancée, but because he is actually hungry for real, so he easily complied and kissed Jungkook’s on the lips multiple times. “Done! Now, feed me. I’m hungry” Taehyung pled and jumped on Jungkook’s back, latching on him like a koala.

“Okay baby. Are you really that hungry?” Jungkook said and his hand went to zip his hoodie. “Yes, I am hungry. I’m tired because of the workouts and also because of that” Taehyung answered in a low voice and he blushed at the last part. After they finished their ‘business’, they went to take a shower together and Jungkook gave him the same treatment. (Taehyung came twice is all you need to know)

Luckily he’s on Jungkook’s back, so that cocky guy can’t look at his red face or else he would be teased again. “That? What is that? Care to share with me? That surely sounds interesting and a lot fo fun” Jungkook said teasingly and Taehyung bite his shoulder. Just as he thought that he wouldn’t be teased again, Jungkook proved him wrong. His lover is surely not going to let him live in peace with all the teasing. “Don’t tease me, you annoying brat!” Taehyung huffs and buries his face on Jungkook’s neck.

“What? I’m not teasing you. I did nothing” Jungkook laughed and walked them out of the room.

 

#

"Stop looking at me like that!"

“Like what?”

“Like I’m the only person that matters in this world”

“You are the only person that matters in this world”

Taehyung blushed and kicked Jungkook’s leg under the table.

“Cheese” Taehyung says and continues to eat his chicken sandwich with his other hand intertwined with Jungkook’s on the table. Still feeling Jungkook’s staring at him with heart eyes, Taehyung lifts his head again to look at his fiancée.

“Love you” Jungkook said.

“Why are you being like this tonight?” Taehyung asked and gave Jungkook a questioning look.

“Because I love you”

“Jeon Jungkook, you’re making me blush” Taehyung said timidly. “Love you too dummy”

“Want this?” Taehyung refers to his chicken sandwich.

“No thanks, I’d rather taste something else”

“Y-yah what are talking about?” Taehyung stutters.

“I’m talking about this caramel frappuccino. Why?” Jungkook sips the drink happily.

“O-oh”

“Are thinking about something else?”

“What?! No!” Taehyung’s eyes widen and drinks his own caramel macchiato hastily.

“Oh-ho. You’re thinking about something naughty right, baby?” Jungkook leans over the table and smiled wickedly at Taehyung. Taehyung tries to keep his face calm because he did think about something ‘dirty’. ‘Since when did I start having dirty thoughts? Oh god! please forgive me’ Taehyung thought in his mind.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” He cleared his throat and shoved Jungkook’s face away.

“A-Anyway, how’s the meeting going” Taehyung asked as he continued to eat his sandwich and his hand intertwined back with Jungkook who is smiling cheekily at him. Jungkook finds it funny to see his fiancée acts as if he’s not caught thinking about ‘dirty’ things when his face tells the opposite.

“We sealed the deal”

“Really? Congratulations! I’m so proud of you!”

“Thank you, baby. The project will start next week. But since, I’ll be busy with our wedding, Wonwoo and Mingyu will help me to take over the project. So, I’m just supervising. However, I’ll still be extremely busy next week. Sorry baby if I can’t spend time with you” Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung’s knuckles.

“Oh. Don’t be sorry. It’s your job honey. I understand. Just come back to me faster for our wedding”

“Of course I will. I already apply 2 weeks off for our honeymoon. Don’t worry. You’ll be getting every piece of me on our honeymoon” Jungkook said suggestively and Taehyung blushed again.

“Don’t start! Wait! Wonwoo and Mingyu?”

“Uh-huh. Oh, I forgot to tell you. They’re working at Jeon Holdings, they’re two of the important persons at the company”

“Daebak!” Taehyung said excitedly.

“Why are you so excited?”

“Can I visit your office every day?”

Taeee” Jungkook tightens his hold on Taehyung’s fingers.

“Ahh, Kookie I’m just kidding” Taehyung said and leaned to place a kiss on Jungkook’s lips. “Don’t be mad. I love you Kookie” and he winks at Jungkook.

“Love you too”

Just then Jungkook’s phone ringed interrupting their moments.

“It’s eomma”

Jungkook receives the call and put it on loud speaker mode.

“Jungkook-ah”

“Yes eomma” “Hello Jeon eomma” A shriek can be heard from the other line.

“Ehh, is that my son-in-law?”

“hehe..yes eomma. This is Taehyung”

“OMO! Taehyung-ah, I miss you. How are you?”

“I miss you too eomma. I’m doing fine. How are you?”

“That’s good to hear. I’m fine to sweetie. OMO! OMO! OMO! Did I interrupt you guys?”

Taehyung chuckles. “No eomma”

“Eommaaa, do you already forget about me? I’m here too you know” Jungkook whines.

“Aigooo, sorry my son. Eomma is just excited to hear Taehyungie’s voice”

“Ahh..I’m sulking” “Eomma, don’t listen to him, he just likes to play around”

“I know, he’s childish, right?”

“Yes eomma, so childish even a child is not as childish as him”

“I know right!”

“Why are you guys teaming against me? What did I do wrong?” Jungkook protests but he is being cut by his mother.

“Anyway, it’s good since you guys are together because I want to tell you that your meeting with the wedding planner is this Sunday. 10 in the morning at ‘The Aesthetic Love’. I’ll send you the location later”

“Alright Jeon eomma, thank you. We’ll be there this Sunday. By the way, are you going to be there too?”

“Sadly no, I have a meeting with your suits’ designer with Minjung which I’ll notify you guys later, once we confirmed it, okay”

“Okay eomma”

“Alright. Good night kids”

“Goodnight eomma, we love you” Both of them said together and Jungkook ended the call.

“It’s scary that you clicked really well with my mom. I can’t never live in peace after this knowing that I can be attacked anytime whenever you guys are together” Jungkook sighed dramatically and Taehyung laughed.

*****

 

I cant believe I wrote that BJ part. I hope you guys survive that bcs I dont :') 

Anyway, I hope you guys like this update and I'll come with a new chap as fast as my lazy can. I'm suddenly very determined to finish this story :)

As always, thank you for reading, subscribing, upvoting and commenting ^^

Next chapter will be more fluff and Haneul will make an appearance >< See you for next chapter ~

 

(n.e)