CHAPTER 12

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

Taehyung was in the middle of his class when suddenly a delivery man came.

“Yes, how can I help you?”

“I’m looking for Mr.Kim Taehyung. Here’s a delivery for him”

“Me?”

“Are you Mr.Kim Taehyung? If yes, then the delivery is for you sir”

Taehyung walks towards the delivery man and received the delivery.

“Please sign here” once Taehyung signed the paper, the delivery man left with a “thank you sir, have a nice day!”

 

“Sorry for the interruption class”

“Open it Teacher Kim!” The students reply excitedly.

“Why are you guys more excited than me?”

“We’re just curious Teacher Kim”

Taehyung just shook his head and open the box carefully. He gasps when he saw the things inside the box.

A heart-shaped box of chocolate and a cute Pikachu plushie.

“Jungkook” He thought to himself and a small smile decorates his handsome face.

“Teacher Kim you’re smiling ~”

“Must be from his boyfriend~”

“Ahh…relationship goals~”

“We shiippp!” The students .

Taehyung snapped from his own trance and kept the box away.

“Quiet students!” and his students giggle seeing their favourite teacher getting embarrassed. Taehyung cleared his throat.

“Enough students. Now, I want you guys to go to the music room and practice for the performance. I have something to settle. So, while I’m finishing my business you guys can practice so that we won’t waste the time. Understand?”

“Yes, Teacher Kim!”

“Good, you can go to the room now and please behave. Don’t make noises and don’t disturb others. Got it? I’ll come later”

“Yes, Teacher Kim. Don’t worry, you can trust us” with that the students left the class one by one.

“Teacher Kim, is your boyfriend good looking too? Like you?” Lisa, one of the cute female students asked him while she’s leaving the class. Taehyung was caught off guard by the question.

“I’m just teasing you Teacher Kim” Lisa giggled and winked before leaving the class.

“Kids these days” Taehyung said to himself. When he is sure that his students already left the class, he grabbed the box and pulled the Pikachu plushie.

“Gosh! You are so cute!” Taehyung squealed and squeezed the plushie.

“Right! I should keep this in my room”

As he’s putting the plushie back into the box, a card slipped from it. Taehyung who is confused opened the card and he can’t help but smile when he saw the content.

 

It's a beautiful life       It’s a beautiful life

너의 곁에 있을게       I’ll be by your side

                                                         JJK

“How much cheesy can he be?” He chuckled and tucked the card back inside the box. Just as he’s about to close the lid of the box, his phone ringed.

JUNGKOOK BAE

“Act normal! Act normal!” Taehyung chants to himself before receiving the call.

“Oh, h-hey Kook!What’sup!What’sgood?What’spoppin’?” Yeah, so normal. Is he trying to rap or what?

Taehyung hears Jungkook’s laughter from the other line and he mentally slapped himself.

“Tae”

“Yes”

“Why are you so adorable? Can I keep you in my pocket?”

“I’m not. Shut up!” although he’s trying to sound mad, but his face is already flushed.

“I bet you’re blushing right now”

“No I’m not. Stop teasing me or I’ll end this call”

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop teasing you”

“Good”

“So, do you like it?”

“Like what? I don’t know what you’re talking about?” Taehyung replied sassily.

“You know what, Tae?”

“What?”

“You’re quite sassy, and I love it baby boyTaehyung almost choked on his own spit.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop teasing me?” Jungkook just laughed from the other line.

“Okay princess. So, do you like it or not?”

“Fine! Yes, I like it very much. Thank you”

“You’re welcome princess. But, is that all I get? Only “thank you”?

“What do you expect? Of course, just “thank you”. And Jungkook, don’t call me that”

“What do I expect? I expect more from you princess” Jungkook teased.

“I’m ending this call!” Taehyung threatens.

“NO! Alright, I won’t tease you again. I swear” Taehyung could detect Jungkook’s panic in his voice.

“Then, you should behave”

“Okay, Teacher Kim. But, seriously Tae, is that all I get?”

“Well, yes?”

“Don’t I get something else from you?”

“I’m sorry Sir but I don’t know what you’re expecting so could you please enlighten me”

“I don’t know, maybe kisses from you?”

“WHAT?!” Taehyung half sceamed and by now, Taehyung can already imagine that handsome smirking face of Jungkook, teasing him.

“No way!”

“Yes way!”

“Sorry honey. You’re not here, so I can’t give you kisses” Taehyung reasons.

“So, if I was there, will you give me your kisses?” Thinking that it’s impossible for Jungkook to be there so Taehyung agrees.

“Yes. Only if you’re here. As if you can be here this instant”

“Okay. so, how many kisses will you give?”

“Hmm.. since I’m being generous now, I’ll give 10 kisses”

“Promise?”

“It’s not like he’s going to come here” Taehyung thought.

“Yes. Why bother hun? It’s not like you’re here~”

“Isn’t it too early to say that?”

“What do you mean?”

“Turn to your left?”

“huh”

As Taehyung turned to his left, he saw Jungkook leaning against the wall causing him to accidentally throw his phone.

“Why did you throw your phone?”

“G-go away! A-are you a demon? Give me back my Jungkook!” Taehyung grabbed his phone back (R.I.P Taehyung’s phone) and used it as a weapon.

“Tae! This is me!” Jungkook said and he walked towards the shook boy.

“What? No! Go away you ghost!”

“Babe, this is me. I’m not a demon or whatever. I’m Jungkook”

“Jungkook? B-but how?”

“Of course I drive here. It’s not like I have some sort of teleportation power to teleport myself here, do I? And, honey, you promise to give me kisses” Jungkook smirked.

“For real Kook. How come you’re here?” Taehyung tried to change the topic as he tried to make Jungkook forget about the ‘kiss’.

“I have a meeting after this and that place is the same route as your academy. So, I decided to visit you for a while” Jungkook said and he sat on the teacher’s table, staring at the flustered Taehyung.

“Oh, at what time is your meeting?”

“About 40 minutes from now” Jungkook replied nonchalantly as he scanned Taehyung up and down. (I’m in love with the shape of you ~ lol)

“What? Then why are you here? You could be late for the meeting” Taehyung began to act panic. “Shouldn’t you leave now?”

“Gosh! Why is it so hot here?” He thought and he could feel Jungkook’s stares boring into his skull.

“It’s okay. The place isn’t that far from here and babe, I’m having a meeting with my future brother in-law. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind” Jungkook said playfully and Taehyung’s head snapped at the mention of ‘future brother in-law’.

“Future brother in-law? Namjoon hyung?”

“Yep honey” Taehyung just nod. He’s trying to come up with other topic before Jungkook beats him off.

“So, you’re done changing the topic. You think I can easily forget about the deal hmm? Now, give me my 10 kisses” Jungkook said in a low tone and he pulled Taehyung towards him, caging the latter in between his legs. (dang dang tararararara dang)

“Wait! You’re cheating! It’s not fair!” Taehyung pouts cutely trying to make Jungkook change his mind.

“Nope! Not gonna win me over that cute pout of yours. The deal has been made honey~ There’s no turning back” Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung’s waist, pulling him closer to his body.

“God! You’re so annoying. Why do I even make that promise” Taehyung grumbled and Jungkook pats the latter’s head.

“There! There! Don’t sulk and kiss me already”

“Fine. Where?”

“Seriously Tae? You’re asking me that?”

“Do I look like I’m joking right now?”

“Okay,okay. Wow, you’re scary when you’re mad” “Here” Jungkook points to his lips. “Kiss me here. 10 times”

Taehyung sighed and he his lips. “You’re gonna pay for this” and with that he kissed Jungkook softly.

“I love you” Jungkook said in between the kisses and Taehyung just hummed in reply. When the kiss hits the last number, it becomes more intense as Jungkook gently bits Taehyung’s lower lips causing the latter to moan. Suddenly, aware that both of them are in school and in public eyes Taehyung pushed Jungkook lightly from him before both of them could end up doing inappropriate things.

Taehyung disentangled his hands from Jungkook’s neck.

“Aww, why did you stop?” Jungkook protests.

“In case you forgot. We’re in school! What if the students saw us doing that?”

“But, this place is secluded. Besides, there’s no one here”

“Still no. We have to behave Jungkook. We’re adults and we should be a role model to the students” There you go

“Alright Teacher Kim!” Jungkook surrenders and Taehyung pats himself.

“Anyway, thank you for the chocolate and Pikachu, Kook. I like it so much” Taehyung said and he helped to straighten Jungkook’s tie and his crooked dress shirt.

“There’s one more though” “What is it?” Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s cheek and pulled out a single red rose from his dark blue blazer.

“A single red rose means I love you. So, here” Taehyung accepts the red rose gladly. He stares at the rose and changes his gaze to Jungkook before breaking into a large smile.

“Thank y…”

“I love you Kim Taehyung!” Jungkook cuts him. Taehyung immediately hugs Jungkook.

“I love you too Jeon Jungkook and thank you. You make me feel special”

“You are special Tae”

“You’re disgustingly sweet and cheesy. How can I not love you?” Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook again.

“I know I’m lovable. Just who don’t love me?”

“Wait, I forgot to mention that you’re annoying too” “No no no, let me fix that. You’re my mister annoying”

“Now that sounds better”

 

 

After Jungkook left the school for his meeting and promised to take Taehyung for dinner, the latter went to his room to keep the box until he remembers something

“OH MY GOD I FORGOT I HAVE A CLASS!” and when he arrived at the music room all his students stares at him with bored expressions.

“Teacher Kim! We’ve waited for you forever” They said.

“Oppss. Sorry, my bad” is all he said.

 

#

 

“You are banned from coming to my school again”

“What? Why honey? What did I do wrong?”

“Because you’re a distraction to me” Taehyung replies and continues to eat. Right now, the future husbands are having their dinner at a fancy restaurant.

“Why is that?” Jungkook asked his fiancée.

“Because you’re a distraction”

“What do you mean?” Taehyung stares at his future husband and puts his utensils on the table.

“Kook! I literally left my class for 30 minutes because I forgot that I had a class. Where’s my reputation as a teacher? And it’s all because of you. So, you’re not coming to my school again. You’re banned!” Taehyung said and Jungkook burst into laughter.

“How dare you laugh?”

“It’s funny. Guess, I’m too captivating that makes you forget about everything else huh?” Jungkook replied with a playful tone.

“I’m never gonna talk with you again Jeon Jungkook!” Taehyung huffed and he glares at Jungkook.

“Princess, I’m sorry. Please forgive me” Taehyung shook his head and Jungkook took Taehyung’s hands into his.

“Okay. So, what should I do to make you forgive me and for you to talk to me again?” But Taehyung is still not responding and he pulled his hands from Jungkook’s grasp.

“I’ll do anything that you ask me to. Just tell me. As long as you forgive me and I’m not banned from coming to your school” Taehyung stares at him before smiling a devilish smile.

“I have a bad feeling about this” Jungkook said to himself.

“Anything?” “Yes” “Promise” “Yes” “Deal!”

 

#

 

“Jungkook! Isn’t this couple bracelet beautiful? I love this!” Taehyung said as he admires the bracelet on his right wrist. After the dinner, the couple decided to go to the night street market for their date and Taehyung loves it very much.

“Yes Tae. It’s very beautiful” Jungkook replied dryly and he lowered his face.

“What’s wrong? You don’t sound excited. Hey, come on. Cheer up honey!” Taehyung said cheerfully and he laughed at his fiancée when the other glares at him.

“You’re too much Tae!” Jungkook cries and Taehyung cackles.

Poor Jungkook. When he said that he’ll do anything for Taehyung, the latter asked Jungkook to wear a blonde wig and a headband with pink bow. The devil whose name is Taehyung also demand for his fiancée to wear makeup. With that, a female version of Jeon Jungkook was born that night.

“What are you talking about? I don’t understand. Oh, hey.. there’s hoddeok cart over there. Let’s go my baby sister!”

“Tae!”

 

#

 

“Hey pretty, sulking?” Taehyung said as he sits beside the sulking female male. They decide to rest at the park for a while after walking and food hunting continuously.

“You’re mean Tae!”

“Sorry Jungkook. But hey, look at you, you’re so pretty. And besides, they aren’t many people tonight and I think they don’t even realized that you’re actually a man”

Jungkook glares at Taehyung. Taehyung giggled and he leaned over to kiss Jungkook.

“Muahhhh..there. all good?” Jungkook pouts.

“Aigoo..look at you, so cute and so pretty. I can already imagine what our daughter will look like in the future. She’s gonna be as pretty and as cute as you, her daddy” Taehyung said happily and he pinched Jungkook’s cheeks. Then he realized what he had said. Jungkook is already smirking at him.

“Our daughter yeah?”

“F-forget it”

“Yes Tae. You’re very true. Our daughter will be as pretty and as cute as me, her daddy” Jungkook s his arms around Taehyung’s waist.

“and Tae”

“What?” Jungkook nuzzled his nose on Taehyung’s neck.

“You’re gonna wear this wig and headband when we’re making our daughter, kitten~”

“Jeon Jungkook!”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter is here! I wanted to update earlier but I'm just so unmotivated T_T

I almost gave up on this story bcs I think that I'm writing nonsense ;_; but, don't worry I will keep writing this story. I'll try my best to update this story as frequent as I can :) My aim is to finish this story before July ^^ Thank you for supporting this story.

Anyway, how's this chapter? Cringey much? I cringed when I read the previous chapters, like is it really me who wrote them? hahaha.. As always, thank you for reading and subscribing. Thank you for your comments. They make me happy and feel energized.. kekeke >< (okay enough rant)

- 777EXO

- AnggySam

- 12_kop              <--------- Thank you guys for upvoting <3!

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BTS FOR #BBMA 

I'm so happy that they're invited !!!! #BTSBBMAs <3

 

(n.e)