CHAPTER 15

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

 

 

A NEW UPDATE :)

***

The constant ringing of the alarm clock brought Taehyung back from his deep slumber. His eyes slowly fluttered open while his hand is reaching over to shut the alarm off. Taehyung blinks his eyes for a few times before he finally managed to open them fully, taking the view of his room that is painted by glossy gold of the sun. Smiling to himself, he lets out a soft groan, wriggling his body within his warm haven that is his bed. He slowly slips from his bed, and performs a little stretching. “Morning guys” He greets the plushies cheerfully and strides out of the room.

 

Taehyung skips to the kitchen while humming happily and grins when he saw ‘Jimin’. “Hey Jiminie! Morning!” He chirps and helps himself with a glass of plain water. “What are you making? Smells good” He says again and chugs the remaining water. But, ‘Jimin’ is still not answering causing Taehyung to frown. “Jiminie! I’m asking you” He whines and wraps his arms around Jimin’s waist. However, Taehyung notices that something is off. “Jiminie, when did you get taller?” He unwraps his arms and peeks to look at Jimin’s face. His face instantly turns into a morph of horror because Jimin is not Jimin but it is Jungkook!

“Jungkook?!” Taehyung half-screams and Jungkook turns to look at him.

“Morning to you too TaeTae” Jungkook says and smiles teasingly. Taehyung stood still while his brain is working to connect the dot. Only then he began to remember that Jimin is not in Korea but he’s in Japan. “God! Kim Taehyung!” He scolds himself silently and looks at Jungkook who is now smirking at him. “Adorable” Jungkook says and Taehyung is suddenly aware of his appearance, hair dishevelled, dressed only in loose baby blue sweatshirt that is slipping past his shoulder and only in boxer, not to mention that he didn’t even wash his face. Feeling self-conscious of his own look, he immediately covers his face. “Don’t look!” He cries out, and step a few steps back.

Jungkook just laughs and instead he pulls Taehyung’s body closer. “Awww, don’t cover that beautiful face please”. Jungkook grabs Taehyung’s hands and holds them. “Don’t look! I look terrible” Taehyung closes his eyes. “Nonsense” Jungkook replies and tilts Taehyung’s chin so that they both are facing each other. “Hey pretty, open your eyes please” He says softly and Taehyung opens his eyes hesitantly. “Tae, you are pretty okay. Don’t ever said that you look terrible or other negative things about yourself. And I don’t care about your look baby. I love you not because of your look but because it’s you, Kim Taehyung” He says sincerely and Taehyung’s face lights up. “R-really?” The older asks, feeling himself blush. “Yes baby, even though you have dried drool on the corner of your mouth right now I still love you, very much” Jungkook continues, a playful smile on his face. Taehyung’s hands immediately went to the mentioned spot but he found no traces of dried drool. He only realizes that Jungkook is just playing with him because the latter is trying to muffle his laughter. Taehyung sulks and pinches Jungkook’s side. “Hate you”

This time, Jungkook laughs and hugs Taehyung. “Sorry baby, I just love teasing you, I can’t help it when you look so adorable and cute when you’re annoyed”. Taehyung throws a glare at Jungkook but soon he found himself laughing along with his fiancé and he hugs the latter back. “Okay dummy you’re forgiven. God! Why am I so soft on you?” Taehyung says and jabs Jungkook’s chest. “Wait! How did you even get inside my house?”

“Through the door of course” Jungkook simply says. “Jeon Jungkook. I’m serious” Taehyung huffs in annoyance. Jungkook giggles. “Alright, sorry baby. Actually, I may or may not ask Jimin hyung the passcode” “You what?!” Jungkook scratched his nape at Taehyung’s outburst. “That Park Jimin, I swear to God he’s so gonna…”

“No Tae, it’s not Jimin’s hyung fault. Don’t be mad at him because I’m the one who asked him for the passcode. You see baby, I don’t think getting in through the window at the 10th level is a good idea. Might as well – God forbid – killed myself. That’s why I beg Jimin’s hyung to cooperate with me and tried to keep this a secret from you even though he disapproved. But, I just wanted to surprise you. I really want to do something like this to my loved one. That’s all. I’m sorry” Jungkook says cutely and pouts. He actually pouts! Jeon Jungkook pouts. Taehyung swears that his heart might burst. Jungkook is pouting at him and his poor heart is melting at the rare sight.

“Jeon Jungkook!”

“Y-yes?” Jungkook gulps, suddenly feeling nervous of Taehyung’s reaction.

“Who said you can be this caring, lovable and cute? I’m falling in love with you all over again. I love you” Taehyung says earnestly and hugs the younger.

“Fuh, I thought you’re going to be mad at me. Thank God you’re not. And you know that I love you too baby. So much” Jungkook replies and drops a kiss on Taehyung’s hair. Taehyung giggles and draws some pattern on Jungkook’s chest.

“Can I kiss you?” The older asks cutely and blinks his eyes. Jungkook got a ‘let-me-think-for-a-second’ look on his face before answering cheekily “Shower first then I’ll let you kiss me, you smell”

“Yah Jeon Jungkook!”

But he apologized afterwards so that Taehyung wouldn’t sulk and gave a kiss on the latter’s cheeks.

 

#

 

Taehyung stood at kitchen entrance, now freshly showered and dressed in his Gucci Embellished T-shirt matched with black pants. His hazelnut brown hair is styled perfectly and a black velvet choker is wrapped around his slender neck. Simple but awfully gorgeous. He crosses his arms over his chest and waits until Jungkook is aware of his presence. Taehyung eyes his fiancé and chuckles softly. Jungkook is sure not going to notice him if he just keeps standing there. His fiancé is too immersed in setting the table up. So, Taehyung calls him out.

“Kookie”

Jungkook immediately turns to look at Taehyung and his breath got caught in his throat. He is stunned by the elder’s appearance. Gorgeous. ing gorgeous. These words keep repeating in Jungkook’s brain. He knew that Taehyung is good looking and all that adjectives that you can use to describe ‘good-looking’, but right now Jungkook is seriously feeling attacked by his lover’s beauty because Taehyung is looking so fine, so handsome, so pretty.

“I have showered, so….” Taehyung wiggles his eyebrow and winks seductively. Jungkook knows well about what his lover is implying, thus he advances to Taehyung, startling the older by cupping his face and smashes their lips together. Not expecting this reaction, Taehyung lets out a surprised gasp and Jungkook is quick to slip his tongue inside his lover’s hot cavern while his hands are hugging Taehyung’s waist closely.

Their intense make-out session lasted for about a minute before Jungkook reluctantly disconnected their lips.

“J-Jungkook” Taehyung whimpers and wraps his arms around Jungkook’s neck.

“Yes baby?” Jungkook stares at the art in front of him, face flushed and lips red swollen.

“Damn, Taehyung is more beautiful like this” Jungkook thought.

“Kiss me again please?” Taehyung says cutely causing Jungkook to smile.

“Cute” Jungkook mutters and reconnects their lips again.

“Good morning my sunshine TaeTae” Jungkook says happily once he detached their lips, causing Taehyung to giggle. “Good morning too my Kookie bunny” Taehyung replies and grins brightly. Then, he proceeds to nuzzle his nose on Jungkook’s chest.

“Tae, you look so gorgeous baby” Jungkook praises and a tint of pink spreads on Taehyung’s cheeks.

“Thank you Jungkook” Taehyung replies

“Come on pretty boy, let’s eat” Jungkook says and leads the older to the dining table.

“Heol” Taehyung eyes the table in amazement. His mouth begins to water at the sight of breakfast on the table which are blueberry buttermilk waffle, omelette, toast, bacon and strawberry milk.

“Are you sure you didn’t buy it from cafe?” Taehyung teases and Jungkook gives a bored look.

“Honey bunch, no I did not. I prepare all of that for you. What? I can cook, really I can, trust me” The younger grumbles causing Taehyung to laugh. He cups Jungkook’s face and bumps their noses together. “I know, I’m just kidding. Thank you Jungkook, you’re perfect!” Taehyung says softly and Jungkook quickly steals a kiss from his fiance. “No, you are perfect Tae” Jungkook smiles and taps Taehyung’s nose.”God! Shut up! You embarrased me. Let’s eat!”

 

#

 

Currently Jungkook is watching Taehyung who is doing the dishes secretly. Although Jungkook tried to help him but Taehyung insisted to clean the dishes as Jungkook has prepared the breakfast for them.

“Tae baby, let me help you” Jungkook said excitedly only to receive a frown from Taehyung.

“Kookie nooo~ You’ve made the breakfast. So, let me clean the dishes and you just sit quietly in the living room. Now go” And just like that Jungkook was pushed out of the kitchen.

Jungkook’s head pops behind the wall cutely, trying to hide from Taehyung but when he saw that the older is already finished drying the plates and is trying to grab the napkin to wipe his own hands, Jungkook quickly walks to him, “Let me do that” he takes the napkin and dries Taehyung’s hands instead.

“Thank you Jungkook” Taehyung says softly and Jungkook smiles, his hands are still holding Taehyung’s.

“Your welcome, love” Jungkook replies and pinches Taehyung’s cheeks causing the latter to giggle.

“Anyway, do you want to do something today?” Jungkook asks.

“Well…”

 

#

 

“I’m so excited Kook”

Jungkook smiles widely as he sides glance Taehyung who is practically bouncing in his seat excitedly.

“Me too. It’s my first time seeing him, so I’m excited but I’m afraid that he wouldn’t like me”

Taehyung pouts and pats Jungkook’s right thigh.

“He’ll like you Jungkook, I promise. Haneul is so sweet and adorable so do you” Taehyung says sweetly and Jungkook chuckles.

“Wow, I’m sweet and adorable, yes?” Taehyung just hums in agreement and Jungkook brought Taehyung’s left hand and leave a kiss on the back of his hand.

 

#

 

Taehyung presses the bell impatiently with Jungkook standing closely beside him, his hands are wrapped around his fiancé’s slim waist. “Baby, calm down” Jungkook chuckles and few seconds later, the door opens revealing Taehyung’s brother.

“Finally! Joon hyung!” Taehyung exclaims and throws himself to his brother who just laughs at him. “Yah Taehyung-ah, aren’t you too big to throw yourself at me?” Namjoon teases once they broke they hug.

“Sorry hyung, but I’ll always be your baby brother so bear with it” Taehyung replies and grins. Namjoon just shook his head in amusement. “Hi hyung!” Jungkook greets and Namjoon smiles. “Jungkook! Welcome to hyung’s house. Make yourself at home after all we’re already a family” Namjoon says warmly. “Thank you hyung. I really appreciate that”

“Namjoon hyung, aren’t you going to invite us inside. I want to meet my sunshine, speaking of which where is he?”

“Baby, you’re being impatient again” Jungkook says and pinches Taehyung’s cheeks cutely causing the latter to huff. Namjoon smiles widely at the scene before answering, “Jin is dressing him up. Come inside both of you. They’ll be down in seconds”

 

As soon as Taehyung steps inside the house, he can hear the pitter-patter of Haneul’s steps on the stairs. Seconds later, the said boy comes into Taehyung’s view.

“My haneulie!” Taehyung squeals at the cute sight of Haneul who is dressed in full set of baby blue shark printed sweatshirt and joggers. “Samchon~” The little one calls out and immediately runs to Taehyung.

“TaeTae samchon~” Haneul squeals as he is being scoop by Taehyung who immediately peppers kisses all over his face. “Haneulie, my sunshine, samchon misses you” Taehyung says in between the kisses. Jungkook who is watching the scene can only smile as his heart squeezes at the adorable sight so do the Namjin couple.

“Oh, you must be Jeon Jungkook, Taehyungie’s future husband. Wow! You’re so good looking. By the way I’m Jin, Namjoonie’s husband. Nice to meet you Jungkook” Jin greets.

“Oh, hello hyung-nim” Jungkook bows to Jin. “Yes, I’m Jungkook. Nice to meet you too hyung-nim”

Jin giggles before pulling Jungkook into a hug. “Don’t be too formal Jungkook-ah, we’re going to be a family. Well, at one thought, we’re already a family. So, make yourself comfortable honey” Jin says again. Jungkook on the other hand feels very happy with the treatment that he’s receiving from the couple. Although he just met with Jin, but Jungkook could feel that Jin is a very nice, caring and someone that you’ll be comfortable with.

“Ah, thank you so much hyung” Jungkook replies and gives him a cute smile.

“Kookie, meet Haneul” Taehyung walks to Jungkook’s side with Haneul clinging onto him.

Jungkook smiles and moves closer to Haneul who is looking at him with big curious eyes. So adorable!

“Hello Haneul, this is Kookie samchon” Jungkook says cutely and gives his adorable bunny smile to Haneul. “Kookie?” Haneul asks cutely, his eyes are fixed on Jungkook’s face. “Yes, Kookie!” Jungkook says again and pinches Haneul’s chubby cheeks. “Kookieee~” Haneul says softly and giggles. Jungkook deems that he already wins Haneul’s heart, so he opens his arm for Haneul but instead the little boy buries his face on Taehyung’s neck. The Namjin couple smiles at their son antics, knowing very well that Haneul is shy.

“Hey sweetie, are you shy? Hmmm” Taehyung asks the boy with a big smile on his face.

“Noooooo~” Haneul whines cutely and buries his face deeper. Taehyung laughs and kisses Haneul’s cheeks. “You’re shy” Taehyung teases.

“Haneul baby, hey, say hi to Kookie samchon. Looks he brought you cookies” Namjoon says to his son, trying to coax him. At the mention of cookies, Haneul lifts his face and peek at Jungkook.

“Haneulie, look, samchon got a chocolate chips cookie for you” Jungkook says softly and Haneul stares at him. Luckily, before going to the Namjin’s house, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to drop by at a bakery to buy some cookies for the little monster.

“Here” Jungkook gives the cookie to Haneul.

“Thank you~” Haneul says shyly and buries his face on Taehyung’s neck again while munching his cookie. The elders laugh at Haneul’s action.

“Aigooo..you’re so cute” Jungkook says and ruffles Haneul’s hair. “Haneul is always shy at first, but don’t worry, he’ll open up soon. I can tell that he already like you Jungkook” Jin says as he stares at his son lovingly. Jungkook only nods and stares at the boy who is trying to feed Taehyung his cookie.

“Anyway, how can I forget? Congratulations on your engagement Jungkook!”

“Thank you so much Jin hyung!”

 

#

 

“Kookie samchon look!” Haneul squeals delightedly as he points at the colourful fishes. His cute big eyes are watching the fishes with awe.

When they left the house to Coex Aquarium, Haneul is still shy with Jungkook so the latter decided to win the boy’s heart by luring him through talking about Haneul’s favourite cartoon, Pororo and he also played the ‘Baby Shark’ song during their ride. Surprisingly, Jungkook’s tactics worked because Haneul kept giggling and singing in the car happily. Jungkook almost squeal like a teenage girl when Haneul whined for Jungkook to carry him once they arrived at the aquarium. Taehyung on the other hand feels extremely giddy at the cute interaction between the two that he can’t help but take pictures of them. Thus, right now, Jungkook is carrying Haneul on his left hand, entertaining the little troublemaker.

“Wahh, so pretty isn’t it?” Jungkook says to Haneul. “Pretty~ Fish, pretty”

“Honey boo look! That is Mr.Nemo!” Taehyung points to the fish and Haneul’s eyes widen in delight. “Nemo~” He shrieks. “Kookie samchon, down, down. Haneul want to walk” Haneul squirms so Jungkook puts him down and the little boy immediately runs towards the aquarium, planting his face on the glass. “Hi Mr Nemo, this is Haneul” he giggles. Then, he runs towards Taehyung and Jungkook. “Taetae samchon, Kookie samchon~ Haneul saw Mr Nemo. Mr Nemo says hi” Haneul tells excitedly.

“Really? Wah, Haneul is friend with Mr Nemo now. Since Haneul and Mr.Nemo are friends, can Haneul say to Mr Nemo that Taetae and Kookie samchon says hi back?” Taehyung asks as he crouches so that he is at the same level as Haneul. “Okay samchon, Haneul will tell Mr Nemo” He smiles and runs back to the aquarium.

Jungkook and Taehyung looks at Haneul with adoration in their eyes. Jungkook then wraps his arms around Taehyung’s waist, so he is back hugging the older.

“He’s so cute” Taehyung says in content. “Yeah he is. He is such a sweetheart” Jungkook replies and drops a kiss on Taehyung’s hair. “Thank you Kook! You make him happy. You make me happy” Taehyung says softly, his eyes are fixed on Haneul who is grinning while tracing his little fingers over the aquarium. “I love you, Kook” He continues and turns around to kiss Jungkook’s cheek.

“I love you too baby” Jungkook replies and pecks Taehyung’s lips only to receive a light punch on his chest.

“Not in public! There’re children here!”

 

#

 

“Wah, so big! Kookie samchon, Haneulie afraid” Haneul says in amusement and hides his face on Jungkook’s shoulder.

Currently, the three of them are exploring The Undersea Tunnel where they are walking under the swimming sharks and massive rays. Jungkook is carrying Haneul with his left hand while his right hand is intertwined with Taehyung’s.

“Oh, it’s the same” Jungkook pokes Haneul’s belly teasingly at the printed shark design, trying to distract the him. Haneul raises his head, “Shark!” the little monster exclaims and pokes his own belly. “Shark! Baby shark!”

“Yes, shark. Baby shark! There, look up there Haneul! It’s a daddy shark” Taehyung points to the big shark that is swimming freely and proceeds to kiss Haneul’s cheek.

“Daddy shark!”

“So big!” Haneul says in awe as his eyes follow the shark’s movement.

“Yeah, daddy shark is big! Look, there’s a baby shark” Jungkook says and points to the said fish. Haneul giggles and Jungkook squeezes Taehyung’s hand, throwing a wide smile at him, getting a boxy smile from his lover in return.

For the next two hours, the three of them explore the aquarium which includes witnessing the feeding activity, taking pictures and playing at the penguin playground which is Haneul’s favourite activity. Jungkook also bought shark soft toy and a cute pororo water bottle for the little munchkin. Before heading back home, the three of them had a lunch at a restaurant and at Haneul’s cute “Haneulie wants ice cream”, Taehyung can’t resist but buying the treat for him.

 

#

 

“Noooooo! Kookie samchon! Don’t go!” The teary-eyed Haneul screams as he clings onto Jungkook’s neck tighter. Jungkook smiles and pats the boy’s back in a comforting manner.

“Don’t cry munchkin, big boy doesn’t cry. Isn’t Haneul a big boy?” Jungkook says, trying to persuade the crying boy. Namjoon and Jin watch their son’s antics with ad. Haneul will always act like this with someone that he’s attached too. So, the two of them are already familiar with this situation.

“But Haneul don’t want Kookie samchon to go!” Haneul says in between his sobs and hugs Jungkook. “Samchon don’t go” He continues to whimper.

“Aww my puppy” Taehyung says sadly and he reaches out to the boy. “Come here” Taehyung opens his arm and Haneul immediately goes to his arms.

“Taetae samchon, make Kookie samchon stay” Haneul says while his cute little hands cupping Taehyung’s face. Jungkook’s heart crushed at the sight.

Taehyung brought his hands to wipe Haneul’s tears and kissed his cheeks.

“Haneul my puppy, Kookie samchon and Taetae samchon will come again, okay? Don’t worry. We will come and play again. Play together with Mr. Sharko again. Right, Kookie samchon?” Taehyung looks at Jungkook and the latter quickly comes to pinch Haneul’s chubby cheeks.

“Yes, Haneul-ah. Kookie samchon and Taetae samchon will come and play again with Haneul. We can go to the park next time? How’s that sound?”

“P-park?” Haneul asks cutely while wiping his own tears.

“Uh-huh, park, then samchon will buy ice cream. How’s that?” Jungkook asks again. At the mention of park and ice cream, Haneul’s face breaks into a wide smile and he giggles.

“Fun!” Haneul says excitedly and claps his hands.

“Fun, right? So, no more crying. What did samchon say? Big boys don’t cry. Who’s a big boy?” Jungkook asks animatedly and Haneul immediately raises his hand. “Haneulie!”

“Good boy!” Jungkook praises and scoops him up, peppering his face with kisses. Cute laughs rang in the air causing the other adults to sigh contently.

“Don’t be sad, okay? Kookie samchon promise to come again and play” Jungkook says and Haneul’s hair lovingly. “Okay, Haneul loves Kookie samchon” The adorable 3-year-old says softly and kisses Jungkook’s cheek. “Samchon loves you too”

Then Taehyung joins the two. “How about Taetae samchon?” Taehyung questions and makes a fake hurt face. Haneul squirms to go to Taehyung so Jungkook passes him to the older. “Haneul loves Taetae samchon too” and Taehyung got a kiss on his cheek.

“ Awww Joonie, look at that he’s so cute. The three of them are cute” Jin says and leans his back against Namjoon’s chest. Namjoon only hums as response and he wraps his arm around Jin’s waist, placing a kiss on the older’s head afterwards.

 

#

 

“Taehyung-ah, Jungkook-ah, thank you so much for playing with Haneul today. Hyung can tell that he’d lot of fun” Namjoon says earnestly. He is currently carrying his son who’s looking at them curiously.

“Ah, don’t mention it hyung. It’s my responsibility as his favourite samchon a.k.a the best samchon in the whole world to make him happy” Taehyung answers and grins. Namjoon and Seokjin only laugh at the younger’s answer. Jungkook shook his head at his fiancé antics.

“Thank you too Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung for letting me play with him. Haneul is such a sweetheart” Jungkook says politely and ruffles Haneul’s hair.

“OMO! Taehyungie you scored a perfect man. He’s not only handsome, cute, kind and polite but he also will be a good father for your children in the future” Jin says eagerly. Taehyung on the other hand is blushing profusely especially at the last part.

“Ah hyung. Don’t make me embarrass” Taehyung whines childishly. Jungkook ruffles his fiancé’s hair. “Thank you for the compliment, Jin hyung. I really appreciate that. Anyway, I think we better make our leave now. My fiancé over here is not feeling well I think. His face is so red” Jungkook says teasingly and wounds his arms around the older.

“Yeah, his face is so red” Jin teases causing Taehyung to whine again. “Don’t tease me! Seriously Jinnie hyung, do you like to see me suffer?” Taehyung pouts.

“Ah, sorry Taehyung-ah, but you’re just too cute when you’re being teased”

Suddenly Haneul laughs making the elders look at him in surprise. “Hey, what’s funny baby?” Namjoon asks. “Taetae samchon red” At the little one’s answer, the other three elders burst out in laughter while Taehyung questions his entire existence.

 

#

 

“Baby”

“Hmm”

“Would you like to come to my house tonight?” Although Jungkook is driving and he’s not staring at Taehyung, but the older could tell that the younger is nervous judging from his sweaty hand that is intertwined with his own.

“You want me to come to your house?”

“W-what I mean is that, Jimin hyung is away and baby, you’re alone at your house so do you want to stay at mine? Since, you know, I’m staying alone so I thought that you can come over so that you won’t be lonely and I…”

“Yes, I would like to come to your house Jungkook. Stay the night with you if that’s what you mean” Taehyung cuts in before Jungkook continues to ramble. Jungkook eyes widen and Taehyung giggles at his lover’s reaction.

“Y-you want to?”

“Of course I want! Who wouldn’t want to spend their night with a hot guy?” Taehyung teases and squeezes Jungkook’s hand.

“Holy !”

 

#

 

“Welcome back Tae” Jungkook says happily once he opens the door for Taehyung.

“Thank you babe” Taehyung makes his way to the living room and plop on the couch.

“Ah, this is nice” He grunts and makes himself comfortable. Jungkook just smiles at his fiancé and soon he joins him on the couch. Since the two of them already had their dinner at Namjoon’s house so they just want to rest right now.

“What?” Taehyung who is closing his eyes yelps when he’s suddenly lifted from the couch and landed on Jungkook’s lap instead.

“So?” Jungkook whispers and places fluttering kisses on Taehyung’s slender neck. Taehyung smirks and tilts his head to give more access to Jungkook. He slings his hands around Jungkook’s neck and brings their body closer.

“Ah, Jungkook please” Taehyung slurs seductively.

“Please what baby?” Jungkook asks before the base of Taehyung’s throat causing the older the let out a whimper.

“Please, a-ah, I-I want..”

“Want what baby?”

“I ah,I want to shower”

Jungkook stops his ministration straightaway and his face contorts into a baffle reaction. Taehyung bites his lips as he tries to suppress his laughter.

“Really Tae? Right now, when we’re about to get hot” Jungkook frowns and buries his face on Taehyung’s neck.

“Sorry Kookie, but I’m not comfortable. My body is sticky, need a shower. Babe please~ Then, maybe I could give you a reward”

“Reward?” Jungkook’s head shoots up, his hands are slowly sneaking around Taehyung’s waist. Taehyung gives him a seductive look and pecks Jungkook’s lips.

“Yep, a reward. Do you want it or not?”

“Do you even need to ask?”

 

#

 

“Welcome to our room, baby”

“Our room?” Taehyung asks a bit confused as he takes in the interior design of the bedroom.

“Simple but so nice” He thinks.

“Uh-huh, our room because we’ll be living together in this room once we’re married baby” Jungkook says cheekily and he smirks when he saw Taehyung’s blushing cheeks.

“What are you saying? I want to shower. Where’s the bathroom?” Taehyung walks ahead of Jungkook before disappearing inside the bathroom. Jungkook chuckles at Taehyung’s reaction.

“Baby, you forgot to bring your towel, do you want me to come inside the bathroom with you inside?”

At the speed of light, the bathroom’s door opens revealing a red-faced Taehyung.

“Can I have a towel please? And since I didn’t bring any clothes, can I borrow yours?” Taehyung says calmly.

“Baby, why are you so polite with me? Come on, it’s not like we’ve never seen each other before, heck we had showered together once…”

“KOOKIE!” Taehyung groans and buries his face in his hands. The embarrassment is eating him alive. “Stop it! Don’t talk about that. It’s embarrassing”

“Sorry baby, I won’t tease you I swear. But you have to kiss me first” Jungkook says. Taehyung huffs before he walks closer to Jungkook and kisses the other’s lips.

“Okay. I’ll get you a towel and of course baby boo, you don’t have to ask, I’ll get you my clothes”

“Thank you Kookie”

“Anything for you baby”

 

#

 

While Taehyung is changing his clothes which are a pair of sweatpants and an oversized soft pink sweatshirt, Jungkook is taking his shower. Once Taehyung is done changing his clothes he sits on the bed, waiting for Jungkook to come out of the bathroom.

Taehyung’s head snaps to the door as he sensed that it’s opening but his breath got caught in his throat at the sight. “!” He half-screams because he should have known that Jeon Jungkook will only have a towel wrapped around his waist thus giving Taehyung a perfect view of his toned abs and perfect body.

Taehyung gulps and he diverts his gaze at the photo frames on the wall.

“Oh, you’re done changing” Jungkook says nonchalantly. Taehyung’s heart starting to beat faster as the younger walks to him.

“Wow baby, you look so soft, so delicate, so cute in my clothes”

Right now Jungkook is crouching in front of him. Giving him a dark look.

“Where should I look? Oh Lord! Give me strength”

In the end, Taehyung looks at Jungkook back and the younger gives him a bunny smile.

“You’re so cute! Muscle bunny! Damn those abs!” Taehyung blurts out with him realizing and as soon as he realized his mistake, he bit his tongue.

“What the is wrong with me”

“Umm..I just” before he could continue his sentence, Jungkook is quick to crash their lips together.

“You’re so cute” Jungkook says, his lips are nibbling on Taehyung’s lower lip. He kisses Taehyung a few more times before disappearing inside the walk-in closet.

“Damn that was hot!” Taehyung breathes out as he fans himself.

 

#

 

The couples are cuddling on the couch, enjoying the night by watching some dramas.

“Jungkook~” Taehyung snuggles closer to Jungkook in search of body heat.

“What is it, baby?” Jungkook pulls the other closer.

“Sleepy~” Taehyung answers and intertwines his hands with Jungkook’s.

“Wanna sleep?” Taehyung hums while playing with their fingers.

“Okay, let’s go” Jungkook says and kisses Taehyung’s hair.

“Carry me~” Taehyung whines.

“You’re being clingy right now, baby”

“Ah, Kookie. Carry me please~” Taehyung ignores Jungkook and he wraps his hands around Jungkook’s neck.

“God, you’re so irresistible when you’re clingy like this” Jungkook says and Taehyung pouts.

“I’m going to switch off the TV first okay”

Jungkook gets up to switch off the TV and the lights, leaving only the lights from the kitchen to illumine the house.

“Kookie, faster!” Taehyung whines and he makes grabby hands towards Jungkook.

“Coming baby”

Jungkook scoops the older in a bridal style and make their way to the bedroom. Once he arrives, he puts Taehyung on the bed carefully. Then, he slips under the blanket beside Taehyung.

“Kookie”

“What is it baby?” Jungkook Taehyung’s locks in a soothing manner and the latter purrs in content.

“Kookie, I need to hug something to help me sleep better. Can I hug you? I need cuddles” Taehyung says cutely.

“God baby! You’re so adorable!” Jungkook says.

“So, you’re clingy when you’re sleepy. Wow, I want you to be sleepy all the time” He says again. Taehyung rubs his sleepy eyes cutely “Kookie, I’m not adorable”

“You are adorable! Case closed! No objection! Now, come closer, let me cuddle you” Jungkook pulls Taehyung closer, so that Taehyung’s head is on his neck while his arm is wrapped protectively around the other’s waist. Their legs are tangled together leaving no space between their bodies.

“Sleep now baby” Jungkook whispers as he Taehyung’s hair. The older snuggles closer and kisses Jungkook’s neck.

“Sing for me please”

“As you wish baby”

Jungkook kisses Taehyung’s lips and he sings.

“I love you Jungkook” Taehyung who is on the verge of sleeping mutters against Jungkook’s neck.

“I love you too Taehyung” Jungkook replies and kisses Taehyung’s forehead before he’s off to the dreamland.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, a new chapter. I'm deeply sorry for making you guys wait for a long time. I'm having problems with my Microsoft Words :/ 

Also I'm always distracted when I wrote thus making me delay the chapter for a long time :[

I'll try to be consistent in updating after this. Hopefully ~

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR 402 SUBS! THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT <3

Thank you for waiting and sticking to this story =) I hope you enjoy this chapter =D

julyjuly

zzzzz1998

JanuaryM

you_and_me

slinkygeek

ratmotaj

junniekai

SyubieYoongi

THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING <3

Do comment! >< I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

(not edited T_T)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW UPDATE!