CHAPTER 5

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

       Come to my house tonight at 8:00.

       Cook for me.

       I’ll give my address.

 

Taehyung sighed as he reads the message and slides his phone back inside his pocket.

“Ah why? Why? Why did I agree with him?” Taehyung said as if he’s going to cry while walking towards his office.

When he entered his office, his phone suddenly ringed.

WARNING:DANGER

He groans before accepting the call.

“Yes Jungkook. What do you want?” Taehyung said in a sweet voice.

“I’ll give my address now. 464DogokdongGangnamguSeoul”

“WHAT? Wait! Hold on! I don’t have pen with me”

“Then go get it. What are you waiting for? Do you need me to tell you that?”

Taehyung grits his teeth annoyedly and quickly grabbed a pen and a piece of paper on his table.

“Okay, now speak”

“Myaddressis464DogokdongGangnamguSeoul”

“Can you please speak slowly. I can’t understand a thing!”

He could hear Jungkook laughs from the other line. Taehyung hissed.

“Just give me the address already!”

“Okay, okay, my address is 464 Dogok-dong Gangnam-Gu Seoul South Korea Earth Planet” Jungkook said playfully.

If Jungkook is in front of him, Taehyung is 100% sure that he will strangle the annoying guy. He took a deep breath, trying to keep himself calm before speaking,

“Thank you very much Jungkook-shi and bye”

“WAIT!”

“What now?”

“Don’t be late because…”

“Because you hate waiting for people, I know and bye!”

Taehyung ended the call before Jungkook can continue.

“AH SO ANNOYING!”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“He is so cute when he’s annoyed with me” Jungkook chuckled, staring at his phone screen after Taehyung ended the call. He opens his gallery and searches for a picture, more specifically a picture of Taehyung that he secretly took during their meet-up.

He smiled before he put his phone on the table and continues his work.

After a while, the intercom(??) ringed and Jungkook clicked on the button.

“Mr.Jeon, Madam Jeon Jaehwa is here to meet you”

“Yes, please guide her in”

“Okay Mr.Jeon”

Jungkook immediately fixed his suit and hair.

“My son!” Madam Jeon exclaimed happily as she enters the room.

“Mom!” Jungkook immediately hugs his mother.

“Mom, why didn’t you tell that you’re coming here?”

“I wanted to surprise you” Madam Jeon replied and cupped Jungkook’s face.

“My, look at you, you’ve become more handsome and manlier” Jungkook blushed.

“Thank you mom, you’ve gotten prettier as well. You’re not aging at all,” Jungkook said and smirks causing his mother to laugh.

“Oh honey, stop with your sweet talking” Madam Jeon hits Jungkook’s arm and Jungkook just laughs.

“Let’s sit”

After both of them are seated comfortably on the sofa, Jungkook asked his secretary to bring both of them a cup of coffee.

“So, what brings you here actually mom?” Jungkook said, taking his mother’s hand into his own.

“I miss my son,” Madam Jeon replied.

“I miss you too mom. It your fault! You left for a 100 year travelling around the world.                  So, how’s your holiday with dad?”

“Don’t exaggerate Kook. I just left for a month to travel at Japan okay.”

“Yeah, yeah. I was trying to be extra,” Jungkook grinned.

“So, how was it?”

“It was great! Japan is great”

“That’s it. You don’t want to elaborate more”

“Of course I want, but I’ll do that later. I know you wouldn’t want to hear me talking about that for hours, right?”

Jungkook laughed and nods his head.

“So, how’s your life?” Madam Jeon asked.

“Fine”

“Your love life?” Madam Jeon asked again, emphasising the word love.

 Jungkook is dumbfounded.

“I know where is this leading to” Jungkook thought.

“What love life?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know honey. You’re old enough to know. So, girlfriend or boyfriend?”

Jungkook is shook.

“You’re 23 honey. People at your age are already married and my friend’s daughter is already expecting her second child. I want grandchildren too!”

Jungkook is scared now.

His mother laughs.

“It’s okay honey, I won’t force you but be prepared for something though”

Suddenly his secretary came, bringing two cups of coffee.

“I want to talk more with you Kook but I forgot that I have to meet my best friend, Madam Kim,” Jungkook’s mother said after drinking her coffee.

“Madam Kim, Chairman Kim’s of the Kim Groups wife?”

“Yes, I’m gonna meet her after this. Call me okay, don’t forget. I’m leaving now. Take care Kook”

They hugged each other and Madam Jeon left.

“Why does it feel like she’s plotting something with her best friend?”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Jaehwa yah, it has been a long time since we last met,” Madam Kim said as Madam Jeon entered her boutique.

“Yes, it is” Madam Jeon smiled.

They both hugged each other.

“Let’s go to my office, more privacy,” Madam Kim said and guides Madam Jeon to her office.

“So, how are you?”

“I am fine. It is great to travel. You should travel abroad with your husband too Minjung. Let your kids do the work and we can have fun,” Madam Jeon said and laughed.

“Glad that you’re fine. Well, that’s a good idea Jaehwa, maybe I should tell this brilliant idea to my husband. Moreover, Joonie is already taking over the company,” Madam Jeon replied and laughed too.

“Oh, so Namjoon took over the company. How about your pretty son, Taehyung?”

“Ah, Taehyungie, he is the director at our Dream Arts Academy and he teaches there too. He teaches music. We can’t never force him to do things that he doesn’t have interest in. So, we let him do whatever he wants,” Madam Kim chuckled.

“How about your son Jungkook?” This time Madam Kim asked Madam Jeon.

“He’s doing fine as the CEO. He’s very competitive and highly-spirited man,” Madam Jeon replied, clasping her hands.

“So, about our plan to marry them off” Madam Jeon continues.

“I don’t see any harm in that. I think that they suit each other. Don’t you think?” Madam Kim said.

“Yes, they do suit each other. Both good-looking and can you imagine how their kids will looks like. OMO! They’re going to be so beautiful” Madam Jeon squealed and so does Madam Kim.

“Let’s make this real”

“Yes Minjung. Let’s make this real. So, when are you and Taehyung free? We should meet together and let the boys know about this”

“I’m free this week and I’m sure that Taehyung is free as well”

“Great, I’ll confirm the date, place and time later. I have to ask Jungkook first to adjust with his schedule”

“Alright. So, should we go shopping now?”

“Yes, why not?” With that both of them left to the shopping mall.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi dear readers and new subscribers =) THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING >< !!

I'm sorry for not updating =(

I actually wanted to update on Monday but I caught a fever for 3 days and I don't have energy to move, also my head hurts when I look at the laptop screen  (TT__TT)  and also sorry bcs this chapter is shorther than before (T__T)

Next chapter will be longer than this, pls kindly wait for it ><  One more : Do you guys mind if I include mpreg in this story? bcs some aren't comfortable so yeahh..what do you think?

- Umin92

- emilydang04

- SpaceJunkie

THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING <3!

Comments are appreciated ^^

(not edited)