CHAPTER 8

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

“I’m home,” Taehyung said as soon as he stepped into the apartment.

He is so exhausted and it is all because of Jeon Jungkook. After they had their lunch, Taehyung thought that he can finally return back to his academy and be away from the annoying guy but he was wrong.

 

(flashback)

“Thank you for treating me Jungkook. Now, I should take my leave since it’s already past the lunch break and I’m sure you’re going back to work, right? So, have a nice day Jungkook,” Taehyung said sweetly and plastered a fake smile. He bows and turned to leave only to be pulled by Jungkook.

“Not so soon Taehyung,” Jungkook said and smirked. Taehyung knows well the meaning behind that smirk. And he was right because Jungkook ends up forcing Taehyung to accompany him watching a movie at the cinema. (Jungkook even forced Taehyung to change into casual attire that Jungkook had bought previously) Taehyung doesn’t even know why he agreed with Jungkook’s plan at the first place, but when Jungkook said that he’ll treat him to food and cakes and ice cream, Taehyung immediately agree. (like what? Is he five?) Taehyung almost lost himself when they bickered about the movie for about half an hour. Jungkook asked Taehyung to pick the movie that they should watch, but when Taehyung picked the movie ‘Moana’, Jungkook said that his taste in movie is worst, and the movie is for children and many more lame excuses. At that time, Taehyung really contemplates whether to kick the annoying guy with his expensive shoes or to choke him with the carbonated drinks and popcorns. In the end, they both settle for a horror movie although Taehyung was against it. It was a bad choice, really.

(end of flashback)

 

Taehyung walks towards the kitchen to get a cup of plain water and what he didn’t expect is to see Jimin, sitting on the kitchen stool, smiling like a psycho and staring right into his eyes.

“Oh, my holy jam! Yah Park Jimin! You scared me! Why are you even smiling like that?!” Taehyung half screamed and Jimin just laughed while watching Taehyung’s reaction. Taehyung dismissed his laughing best friend and pour himself a cup of plain water. He’s too drained to be mad.

 “Sooooo...Jeon Jungkook huh?” Jimin said teasingly as Taehyung sits in front of him.

“What’s with him?” Taehyung said nonchalantly.

“You’re with him?”

“What? No! We’re not boyfriend!”

Jimin stares at Taehyung and squished his face.

“What no, dear Taehyungie? I didn’t even said that you’re dating him. What I mean is you were with him before right?” Jimin wiggles his right eyebrow playfully.

“Oh. Oh, yes, I was with him. But, we’re just friends,” Taehyung replied and started to blush. He’s suddenly feeling embarrassed.

“Tchh, why are you even blushing when you’re just friends, Tae?  You like him, don’t you?” Jimin said teasingly, watching how Taehyung’s cheeks turned to crimson red.

“Shut up Jimin! I’m tired. I’m going to take my shower now,” Taehyung said and quickly left the kitchen.

“Tae~ Tae~ Only if you know,” Jimin said to himself.

 

 

After taking his shower, Taehyung laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He closed his eyes, feeling relaxed and calm but suddenly Jimin barged into his room.

“Tae!!!!” Jimin screamed and bounced on his bed.

“Jimin, don’t scream and gosh, stop bouncing!” Taehyung pulled Jimin, until the latter accidentally fall on Taehyung.

“Auch! Get off of me Jiminie!”

“Opss! Sorry” Jimin rolls to the other side of the bed, lying beside Taehyung who is rubbing his stomach.

“Why are you here?” Taehyung asked Jimin. Just as he’s about to get a little bit of peace, a certain Mochi decided to interrupt.

“Yo Taehyung!” Jimin said cheekily and poked his cheek.

“Ughh! Stop it Jimin! What do you want, really? Can’t I have a peace for a while?” Taehyung huffed.

Jimin hugged Taehyung and nuzzled his nose on Taehyung’s neck.

“Jimin! Why are you acting like this?”

Jimin giggled.

“Can I sleep with you?” Jimin asked cutely.

“What? Why?” Taehyung looked at the clinging Jimin curiously.

“Just let me sleep with you”

“You’re being weird, Jiminie”

“Am not. Just sleep, okay”

“Hmm..okay” Taehyung is too tired to care and he’s actually starting to feel sleepy. He switched off the light and slipped under the blanket beside Jimin. Jimin hugged him and they both drifted to the dreamland.

Truth is Jimin is feeling guilty for lying at his best friend.

“Sorry Taehyungie..”

 

#

 

Jungkook stood outside of the balcony, staring at the sky. The stars are shining so brightly from above that he can’t help but smile.

“So beautiful” He said to himself. Suddenly he remembers about an incident that happened when Taehyung and he were watching the horror movie. He laughed a little.

(flashback)

“Taehyung? Are you okay?” Jungkook asked the guy beside him that has been fiddling in his seat for a while. He turned to look at Taehyung who surprisingly is sweating even though the theatre is cold.

“Um..yeah I’m good, no worries Jungkook,” Taehyung said and forced a fake smile. Jungkook isn’t convinced.

“Hold my hand if you’re scared,” Jungkook replied and Taehyung laughed.

“Nah, I’m not scared. I’ll be fine,” Taehyung said and turned to look at the screen but it was a bad decision because there, on the screen is a scary looking ghost with red bloody eyes and blood dripping down its chin, crawling on the floor.

Taehyung who was shocked and scared did the thing that he will regret forever. He literally jumped onto Jungkook’s lap and buried his face in his chest. His arms were clinging onto Jungkook’s neck like a koala. Jungkook who was surprised by the sudden action is stunned for a second and he too did the bravest thing by wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s waist, pulling them closer and he place a chaste KISS on Taehyung’s forehead.

“There, there..it’s okay I’m here,” Jungkook said softly and rubbed Taehyung’s back. The boy is still shuddering in fear.

“C-can I stay like this until the movie is over? I-I’m feeling a bit s-scared” Taehyung asked timidly because he’s sitting on Jungkook, a guy that he barely knows. His face is still on Jungkook’s chest though, because he is feeling super embarrassed to look at Jungkook with his super blushing face.

“Well, aren’t you the one who said that you’re not scared?” Jungkook replied teasingly. Taehyung turned his face to look at Jungkook’s face and scoffed. Suddenly he doesn’t feel embarrass anymore.

“Jerk! I’ll just leave then” Taehyung was about to get up when Jungkook gripped his waist, making him fall on his lap again.

“Don’t be mad at me. I’m sorry. Just stay like this okay” Jungkook is back hugging him and they are so close that even the air cannot past between them.(my mind is so extra =3)

Taehyung breathed hitched because it feels so wrong but so good and he doesn’t dare to reply because he knows that he will stutter. After all, he was glad though that he didn’t die while watching the movie.

(end of flashback)

Jungkook chuckled remembering the incident.

“Kim Taehyung, why are you shaking my heart?”

 

#

 

1 new message

From : Eomma <3

Taehyungie sweetie, can you come to my boutique today?

                                                                                       9:35 a.m.

“Eomma wants me to come to her boutique? Wow ..that’s not weird,” Taehyung said to himself and began to type a reply.

Sure eomma =)

I’ll be there after work.

                          9:36 a.m.

 

#

 

Taehyung stepped into the boutique only to be greeted by his cute nephew, Kim Haneul. “TaeTae samchon!” The 3-year-old screamed happily and runs to his uncle.

“My cute fluffy puppy!” Taehyung squealed and scooped the boy into his arms, peppering kisses all over his handsome face. Kim Haneul just giggled and he cupped Taehyung’s face with his cute tiny hands.

“TaeTae samchon, Haneulie is not a puppy. Haneulie is mama Jin’s and papa Joon’s baby,” Haneul nagged cutely. Taehyung could not resist his cuteness, so he kissed his chubby cheeks and walks them both towards the sofa placed at the corner of the boutique and took his seat.

“Samchon knows, but Haneulie is samchon’s cute little puppy, okay,” Taehyung replied and make the boy sits on his lap.

“But how come samchon? Haneulie is not a puppy, Haneulie is a human,” the boy said cutely. Taehyung ruffles his hair.

“Yes, Haneul is a human. But, what samchon is trying to say is, Haneulie *he kissed Haneul’s forehead* is so cute like a puppy. Understand?”

The boy giggled and buried his face in the crook of Taehyung’s neck.

“Hey, are you getting shy now?” Taehyung asked and tickles Haneul’s tummy playfully.

“Ah! TaeTae samchon, no tickles!” The boy laughed hysterically while trying to escape from Taehyung that showed no mercy.

“Oh, Taehyungie! You’re here!”

Taehyung stopped tickling the poor boy and turned to look at the familiar voice, so do Haneul.

“Oh, hey eomma!” Taehyung smiled sweetly and flashed a heart sign. His mother just shook her head and walked towards them. Haneul immediately reached his hands out, asking to be picked by his halmeoni. Taehyung’s mother took the fluffy boy into her arms.

“What’s with the heart sign Taehyungie?” Kim eomma asked.

“Aww..it’s a sign that means I love you, eomma. Can’t you feel my sarangss for you?” Taehyung faked a sad voice.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever son”

“Eomma!” Taehyung whines and his mother just laughed.

 “Halmeonie, TaeTae samchon tickles Haneulie! Bad samchon!” Haneul told to his grandma.

“Heyy! I’m the best samchon ever!”

“Really? Halmeonie will punish your samchon for being a bad boy”

Haneul clapped his hand happily.

“Brat!”

“Go play okay. Halmeonie wants to talk with samchon”

“Okay!” Haneul nods his head and left to play with the friendly staff.

“Why is Haneul here, eomma?” Taehyung asked, his eyes are on the cute boy who is giggling happily while playing with the staffs.

“Oh, your brothers have a company dinner tonight. So, they asked me to look after Haneul tonight. They didn’t want to bring him because it’s going to be long,” Kim eomma replied.

“You’re not going?”

“No, I’m not. Your father is not going too. Besides, I want to spend my time with my grandson,” Kim eomma said again.

“So, why are you asking me to come?”

Taehyung’s mother placed her right hand on Taehyung’s shoulder.

“Are you free this weekend night?”

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“Great! I want you to come to our family dinner with the Jeon family”

“Yeah sure! I can’t say no to free food”

“Yah! Is that all that you can think?”

“Hehe..”

“Huh, so, eomma will text you about the details later okay. I’m just checking wheter you’re free or not”

“Nae eomma”

“TaeTae samchon!” Haneul suddenly came to them, hugging his Pororo plushie.

“What is it you little devil?” Taehyung pinched his chubby cheeks.

“Ah! Samchon!” Haneul rubs his cheeks cutely and hits Taehyung with the plushie.

“Oww!”

Kim eomma just laughed watching the two.

“Okay boys, I’m going back to my office. Tae, when are you going back?”

“Wow! I’m just here for fifteen minutes and you want me to go,” Taehyung said disapprovingly.

“So what? Do I care? Play with Haneul then,” Kim eomma said and left to her office. Taehyung watched his mother retreating figure. Haneul just watched the scene.

“Eomma, why so savage!” Taehyung cries in his mind.

“TaeTae samchon,” Haneul called sweetly.

“Hmm..what is it,” Taehyung replied and kissed Haneul’s cheeks causing the boy to giggle.

“Haneulie wants ice-cream. Can we eat ice-cream?” Haneul asked expectantly.

“Of course, we can. Come, let’s spoil you”.

After getting permission from his mother, Taehyung ends up bringing Haneul to Mc Donald’s. Haneul was getting super excited and so do Taehyung.

Taehyung ends up buying the Happy Meal set and Oreo Mc Flurry for his nephew and the Chicken Mc Deluxe set for himself. He knows that his brothers will be mad at him for spoiling their son, but he’s Taehyung. He’ll spoil his nephew whenever he wants.

“Say ah Haneulie”

Haneul opens his mouth big and Taehyung feeds him the fried chicken.

“Yum..Yum..”

“Is it good?”

Haneul nods his head. Taehyung smiled at him and reached over to wipe the sauce on his cheek.

“Aigoo..look at your face my little puppy,” Taehyung coos.

“TaeTae samchon, say ahh..”

Haneul reached his hand out in attempt to feed Taehyung the French fries. Taehyung leaned over the table so that Haneul can feed him.

“Thank you Haneulie”

“Your welcome samchon! Yummy, right?”

“Yum..yum” Taehyung pulls a funny face causing the cute boy to giggle.

“Samchon looks funny!”

They both laughed and continue to eat happily.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people =)

I finally update this story .Yeay ! Thank you for reading and subscribing =D

Comments are appreciated as always ^^

SugaChim95   ->Thanks for upvoting <3

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ^^

                     AND

LETS FLY WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL WINGS IN 2017 ~

 

(not edited)