CHAPTER 11

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

Taehyung smiles contently as he stares at his engagement ring.

“I’m engaged” He said to himself and giggled, oblivious to the fact that Minho is staring at him judgingly across the table.

“Says the one who denied that they’re boyfriends”, Minho said teasingly and he shrieked when Taehyung suddenly throws a pen towards him.

“Don’t tease me hyung!” Taehyung huffed and divert his attention to Minho that is currently laughing at him.

“I’m not teasing you. I’m just stating the fact. Well, as I remember you’re the one who enthusiastically denied that both Jungkook and you were not in a relationship last time”.

“ughh..fine. I did deny about that but it’s true though. At that time, we’re still not in a relationship”, Taehyung argues.

“See you’re still denying it”

“Am not. You’re the one who misunderstood everything”

“Am I?” Minho asked sheepishly and rubbed his nape awkwardly after realizing that he’s the one who misinterpret everything.

“Yes duhh. Alright hyung. Let’s stop here before we got into fight”, Taehyung said and continues to stare at his engagement ring with heart eyes.

“Okay. Hyung is sorry though for last time. Anyway, once again congratulations! I’m so happy for you Taehyung-ah!” Minho said excitedly but the only response he got from Taehyung is silent because the latter is too mesmerised by the ring.

Minho groaned.

“Yah! Can you at least response to what I’m saying?”

But Taehyung is still not giving any response.

“I swear that you’re so smitten Kim Taehyung. If stares could melt something, that pretty ring of yours would already melt”, Minho said and smiled. He feels genuinely happy that Taehyung is finally getting married.

 

#

 

“Teacher Kim”

Taehyung stopped on his track and he saw a girl running towards him.

“Ah, Sejeong-sshi. Yes, do you need any help?” Taehyung said as soon as the girl stands in front of him, trying to catch her breath.

“Yes. Emm, actually no but there’s someone looking for you at the auditorium hall”

“Someone’s looking for me?”

“Yep, a guy. He’s good looking sir,” Sejeong said again and blushed.

Taehyung stares at her and broke into a smile.
“Aigoo.. why are you blushing hmm?” Taehyung asked teasingly and Sejeong immediately covers her blushing cheeks.

“I-I’m not blushing” Taehyung just ruffles her hair.

“Alright. Thank you for telling me Sejeong-ah”

Sejeong bows at Taehyung before running away.

“Kids these day”

 

#

 

As Taehyung enters the auditorium hall, he spots someone at the front seat row. A guy dressed in all black with black fancy glasses and a black mask covering half of his face. Like a celebrity.

“Who might it be?” Taehyung thought to himself.

As he stands five steps away from the person, he cleared his throat, announcing his presence. The person turned around to look at him and Taehyung immediately screams in joy.

“Hoseok hyung!”

Taehyung practically launched himself to the said person and hugged him tightly.

“Woo..woo, I know that you’re excited kiddo but you nearly break my bone,” Hoseok said and pinched Taehyung’s side causing the latter to laugh.

“Hyung! Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming?” Taehyung asked once both of them are seated.

“I wanted to give you heart attack so that you’ll stop bothering me” Hoseok replied cheekily and Taehyung grunts

“Meanie! Anyway, I miss you hyung! I’m glad you agreed to participate in the festival,” Taehyung whined and latched onto Hoseok’s arm.

“I’m only doing this because I don’t want you to kill me later and because they said that they’ll pay me”

“Hyung!”

“I’m kidding okay. So, how’s the preparation going?” Hoseok gently ruffles Taehyung’s hair.

“Almost 80 per done”, Taehyung replied excitedly.

“Good. Let’s practice shall we”

“Yes! And we do have a lot to catch up hyung~”

 

Hoseok is a former dance teacher at the Dream Arts Academy but he left to America for training as he’s going to debut as a rapper/dancer. Taehyung and Hoseok were good friends, they still are good friends. (They’re like brothers)

The Academy will have an Art Festival next two weeks and Hoseok will participate as Taehyung’s duet partner. At this moment, the teachers as well as the students are busy for the preparation.

 

#

 

“Hello? Mr.Jeon Jungkook. Are you there? Hello?” Jimin waved his hand in front of Jungkook who is busy staring at his phone while smiling like an idiot.

Jimin huffed and snatched the phone away from him. Jungkook quickly reached for his phone but Jimin ran away from him.

“Aww.. come on hyung! Give me my phone back!”

Jimin giggles and stares at screen curiously.

“What got him smiling like an idiot?” Jimin said as he reads the message.

JK: Just wanted to say good morning to one of the person that means the world to me. I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. Good Morning, Tae

Have a nice day my beautiful fiancée ^v^

TH: awe~ Good morning back, Kook ><

Have a nice day too! Fighting! I love you

JK: I love you too Tae, I miss you T_T

TH: I miss you too!

JK: I miss you three 😉

TH: Not funny =/

JK: I’m trying to be funny here =[

Sokayyy, I’ll meet you later m’kay dear..

TH: Please try again with your jokes =p

Be good at work 😉 I love you Kook! *sends kisses

JK: *catches kisses.. I love you too Tae so muuchhhh

Always remember that I think about you every second >_^

TH: You’re turning sappy, go away Kook!

JK: I LOVE YOUUUUUU KIM TAEHYUNG

TH: Gosh, I can literally feel your love oozing from my phone screen. I Love You too kayy.. Now, go!

Jimin is just one second away from throwing the iPhone after he read the sickeningly sweet morning messages between the lovers before Jungkook snatched his phone back.

“eww..eww.. just euww” Jimin fakes a gag and Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

“Serves you right!”

“Brat! Why are you guys so disgustingly sweet? I regret my life choice. Oh God! I need my daily dose of Yoongi to continue my life. Bye, Mr.Jeon,” Jimin said dramatically and left the room. Jungkook shook his head and just he’s about to sit, Jimin’s head popped from the door.

“Anyway! Congratulations brat! I’m happy for both of you” He said with eye smiles and Jungkook smiles back.

 

#

 

Taehyung hums happily as he sipped the hot chocolate, savouring the peaceful moment. He has been busy all day for the festival preparation and night is the time for him to relax.

Ding

He placed the mug on the nightstand and grabbed his phone.

1 new message

From: WARNING:DANGER

Taehyung laughed when he realized that he didn’t change Jungkook’s ID name yet.

“I’ll change it later”

He opened the message with a smile on his handsome face.

Let’s go on a date now. I’m in front of your house now 😊

9:30 p.m.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Taehyung screamed and began to panic that he accidentally throws his phone.

“What in world? He didn’t even tell me that he’s coming and he’s already here. I’m not ready!!!! What should I do?” Taehyung cries.

Suddenly a knock is heard from his door.

“Jimin!”

Taehyung quickly opened the door revealing a smirking Jimin.

“Mr Lover is here for you Taehyungie~” Jimin said and wiggled his eyebrow.

Taehyung immediately pulled Jimin inside his room.

“Where is he?” Taehyung asked a bit panic. Jimin tried to stifle his laughter because panic Taehyung is so funny(Jimin thinks).

“In the living room. I told him to wait for you inside because you literally took forever to dress up. So, I invite him inside. Mr Lover is excited to meet you honey~”

Taehyung slapped Jimin’s chest in annoyance but in the end, he blushed.

“Kim Taehyung is blushing~” Jimin cooed and he got a punch as a response.

“Auch!”

“Go away Jimin!” with that Taehyung dragged him out of his room.

“Rude!” Jimin half-screamed from the hallway.

 

 

After he’s dressed properly which took him about 15 minutes(the fastest ever), he went to the living room.

“Calm down, calm down”

Jungkook is chatting with Jimin at the living room and when Jimin spots him,

“Princess is here~” is what he said.

Taehyung made a mental note to kill Jimin later.

Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung with a smile and Taehyung nearly fainted. He didn’t know why he acted like this because he’s a man, not a hormonal teenage girl, damn it.

“Hi Tae”

“H-hi Kook”

“I’M LEAVING!” Jimin stands abruptly and leaves the love birds alone, not wanting to witness the cringey act between the two.

Jungkook just laughed and walked towards Taehyung that is standing awkwardly.

He took Taehyung’s hands into his’.

“Why are so awkward hmm?” Jungkook said and rubbed Taehyung’s hands gently.

“No-nothing. Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming?” Taehyung huffed cutely.

“I wanted to surprise you” This time Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s hand.

Taehyung blushed and bite his lips nervously, looking anywhere except Jungkook.

“Sorry for making you wait” Taehyung fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

“I didn’t know that you have this side. Cute. It’s okay, Tae” Jungkook comments and lifts Taehyung’s chin to meet his gaze.

“Pretty” He kissed Taehyung’s forehead.

“Thank you” Taehyung replies and both of them stare at each other lovingly.

“ALRIGHT LOVEBIRDS. CUT THE CHEESY ACT AND GO NOW!” Jimin shouts from the kitchen.

“JEALOUS!” Taehyung shouts back and giggles.

“You’re naughty dear” Jungkook whispers in Taehyung’s ear.

“Tease!” Taehyung retorts and pinched Jungkook playfully.

Jungkook laughed and intertwined their hands together.

 

 

“Where are we going Kook?” Taehyung asked as they’re walking hand in hand down the pavement.

“The Park”

Taehyung stopped on his track and turned to look at Jungkook.

“What? Is something wrong?”

“Nothing. Nothing is wrong. I’m just excited I guess”, Taehyung replied and smiled. Jungkook just squeezed his hand and kissed his hair.

 

#

 

When they arrived at the park, Taehyung immediately ran away from Jungkook while giggling.

“Catch me~”

Jungkook eyed Taehyung and he too began to run after Taehyung. But, Taehyung already hide behind a big tree.

“Tae, where are you?”

Jungkook walked around the park in attempt to search for Taehyung. He keeps on walking but he still didn’t see Taehyung.

“Taeeee” he called out but he got nothing as response.

He walked near the big tree until he saw Taehyung’s figure. Since, Taehyung is not looking at him, Jungkook tiptoed slowly and back hugged the oblivious boy.

“Gotcha!”

Taehyung jumped in Jungkook’s embrace and giggled. He leaned his back on Jungkook’s firm chest.

“You found me”

“Yep. I found you. Shouldn’t I be rewarded? Hmm” Jungkook nuzzled his nose on Taehyung’s nape sending shivers down to his body.

Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook and they stare at each other. Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung’s waist securely while Taehyung circled his hands around Jungkook’s neck, bringing their bodies closer.

“You want a reward?” Taehyung asked, their lips barely touching.

“Yeah” Jungkook whispers. Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook and just as he thought that Taehyung will kiss him, the latter pulled his body away from Jungkook.

“Not giving you~” Taehyung teased and Jungkook’s face fall.

“You sure are naughty Kim Taehyung!” Jungkook smirked and this time he pulled Taehyung for a kiss.

Taehyung clutched onto Jungkook’s chest when their lips met, moulding perfectly against each other.

“I love you” Jungkook whispers on Taehyung’s lips before reconnecting their lips again. Jungkook nibbled on Taehyung’s lower lip causing a moan to escape the latter’s mouth. Jungkook took the chance to slip his tongue inside the warm cavern and his hand goes to Taehyung’s nape, deepening the kiss.

After a while, they broke the kiss and just stares at each other.

“You’re cheating” Taehyung said while smiling.

“But you like it” Jungkook wiggles his eyebrow playfully.

“Hate you”

“Hate you too”

 

#

 

Both of them are currently walking hand in hand by the riverside, enjoying the touch of the night breeze on their faces that brings a calm sensation.

“I love this. It’s nice”, Taehyung said.

“I love you more. You’re nicer”

“Cheese”

After strolling about 15 minutes at the park, Jungkook led Taehyung to a specific spot. There’s a picnic mat laid on the grass and a picnic basket too.

“Food!” Taehyung exclaimed happily.

“Is that all you can think?” Jungkook shook his head in amusement when Taehyung practically throws himself on the mat.

“Yes. Food is all that I can think because I’m hungry” Taehyung replied and patted his tummy cutely.

“Well, we should feed this hungry tummy, shouldn’t we?” Jungkook sits beside Taehyung and pats the latter’s tummy.

“Don’t! It tickles” Taehyung pushed Jungkook’s hand away.

Jungkook just laughed and took the food (pastries) from the basket.

“Pastries!” Taehyung eyed the pastries like a hungry puppy.

"So many! Wow. You're the best!"

"I know I'm the best and I wanna spoil my lovely fiancee tonight" Jungkook winked at Taehyung.

"Ewww"

When Jungkook is done arranging the pastries, Taehyung immediately grabbed the cheese stick and munched it delightfully. Jungkook stares at him with a smile on his face.

 

 

After they are done eating, they laid side by side, earphones plugged in each side of their ears while gazing at the twinkling stars.

“I’ve always wanted to do this. Laying under the stars with my love and listening to songs”

“Same for me”

“Let this song be our song, Tae”, Jungkook said and played the next song.

Crush – Beautiful

Taehyung gasped.

“I love this song” He said and turned his face to admire Jungkook’s side profile.

“Me too” Jungkook turned to look at the beauty beside him. He brings his hand to caress Taehyung’s cheek softly. Taehyung purred at the skin contact.

“I love you”

“I love you too”

Taehyung laid his head on Jungkook’s chest while Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung’s body and they both closed their eyes, enjoying the moment.

 

#

 

“Tae”

“hmm”

“Can I ask you something?”

Right now, Jungkook’s head is on Taehyung’s lap as the latter Jungkook’s hair soothingly.

“What is it?”

“When did you start liking me?”

Taehyung froze on the spot and a blush creeps on his face. Jungkook didn’t miss the colour transition on Taehyung’s face and he smirked.

“Why are you asking this?” Jungkook grinned and he got up from Taehyung’s laps.

“Because I’m curious and because you already knew when I started liking you. It’s not fair if it’s just you know about this matter”, Jungkook reasons.

“But it’s embarrassing” Taehyung protests.

“It’s not embarrassing dear. It’s sweet”

“hmpphh..fine” Jungkook cheered and he pulled Taehyung so that they’re facing each other.

“So, umm.. do you remember when we did the grocery shopping?” Taehyung starts nervously and Jungkook just nods.

“Well, I kinda started to like you back at that time,” Taehyung said and he felt himself blush.

But, although he’s embarrassed he continues,

“and when you teased me in the kitchen, watched me cooking, I realized that I’m starting to like you. But, I’m just too stupid to acknowledge my feeling towards you because I’m afraid that you don’t like me back. That’s why I said all those thoughtless things during our dinner with our parents. I’m afraid that you’ll reject me so I thought that by doing that I won’t feel hurt but then I realized that we’re both hurting. However, when you confessed to me at that night, I was so glad and so happy that you have the same feeling as me. I’m very happy, Jeon Jungkook”

Taehyung closed his eyes in embarrassment after he finished talking.

“I’m going to kill myself! Since when I’m turning sappy?!”

Then, he felt a kiss on his cheek.

“Thank you” Jungkook said gently, his lips still on Taehyung’s cheek. Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and was met by Jungkook’s beautiful eyes that held various emotion.

“Kook”

“I’m never getting tired saying this. I love you. Thank you for telling me this. I’m the luckiest guy ever to have you as mine. I love you Kim Taehyung”

Jungkook gently cupped Taehyung’s face and brings their lips together for a heated kiss.

After they broke their kiss, Jungkook holds Taehyung’s hands and kissed the ring.

“I promise you that I’ll make you happy Kim Taehyung. I promise you that all the moments we’re going to spend together will be the most beautiful moment in our lives. Thank you for being us, Tae” with that Taehyung smiled as he leaned over to kiss Jungkook.

“Thank you *kiss* Kook *kiss* and I *kiss* love you *kiss* too,” Taehyung said in between their kisses.

Jungkook moaned when Taehyung opened his mouth for access and he pulled the latter firmly against his body, their kiss become more passionate.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I'M BACK !!!! yeahh finally.. a new update =)

sorry for the long wait :3

How's this chapter? Good? Bad? Comment your thoughts !! anyway , I tried my best guys ~ hahaha 

Thank you for reading, subscribing and upvoting ><

001_kimi

Palris

Seventeen4Life <-- Thank you guys for upvoting <3!

Do expect updates every week people ^^ Till we meet again ~

(not edited bcs im lazy .what? pftt)