CHAPTER 13

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

“Hah, let’s see what’s in this box”

Taehyung pulled a cute polka dot box closer to him and he slowly untied the ribbon. He opened the lid carefully and placed it beside the box. Upon seeing the contents inside the box, he smiles widely.

A cute Squirtle plushie, a box of peppero and a bouquet of daisies.

“New collection to be added on my shelves” He said to himself as he pulled a cute Squirtle plushie from the box. For the past three days, Taehyung has been receiving packages from his lover and he already got Bulbasaur, Wartortle, Charmeleon including the very first Pikachu plushie from Jungkook. He kept them on the shelves in his bedroom and Jimin commented that his room is going to turn into a baby nursery with all the plushies.

“Wait! That’s a good idea Jiminie. I’m gonna place these plushies inside my future babies’ nursery room. Thanks for the idea Jiminie, you’re a genius!”

“Ughh..Tae!”

“Hey there cutie” Taehyung grins and hugs the plushie close to his chest. Taehyung puts the plushie back into the box and he grabs the bouquet, sniffing it with his eyes closed.

“Ahh..smells nice” He commented and walked towards the corner of his room where other flowers are placed. He gently put the daisies into a beautiful vase and placed it beside another vase of Orchids. He claps happily once he’s satisfied with the new addition to his room. Knowing that Jungkook always include a cute card together inside the box, he excitedly searched the card and smiled after he found it.

 숨쉬는것만으로도 좋아   Even just breathing feels good 

 

                                                                                                                                                                               JJK

Taehyung quickly reached for his phone and dialled Jungkook’s number.

“Kook”

“Hey baby, so, I assumed that you already got the package”

“Yes. I already got it. Thank you. I like it very much” Taehyung smiled shyly even though Jungkook can’t see him. “You’re welcome baby. But only that?” There’s a hint of playfulness in Jungkook’s voice and Taehyung knows where this is going.

“Don’t be ridiculous honey

“Aw.. come on, there’s other way to show how thankful you are. Right?” Taehyung swears that he can already see Jungkook’s cocky smile. “Stop thinking about weird stuff. You’re weird” Taehyung half whines and Jungkook laughs from the other line.

“What are you talking about? I’m not thinking about weird stuff at all. You’re probably the one thinking about the weird stuff. Am I right or am I correct?” Sometimes, Taehyung just wants to punch Jungkook because he is a tease. An annoying tease. “Fine alright. Say what you want?” Taehyung huffs.

“Isn’t it clear enough that I want you?” Taehyung choked on his own saliva. “Jeon Jungkook! Stop it already or I’m ending this call!”

“Okay, okay. I want a night date with you which is tonight”

“That’s it? We basically went to a date every night”

“I know baby but tonight’s gonna be special”

Taehyung can’t help but be thrilled. “Special? Where are we going to go? Tell me!”

“Nu-uh, patience baby but I swear that it’s going to be a lot of fun”

“You’re no fun at all” Taehyung groaned. “You’ll know later. So, how’s the preparation for the festival going? Don’t you have a rehearsal or something?”

“The preparation is almost 100% percent perfect and yeah, I have a rehearsal in 20 minutes. I’m just finishing some works inside my room while waiting since I don’t have a class this morning”

“That’s good to hear. Fighting baby! Don’t overwork yourself. Don’t want my precious baby to get sick”

“Cheese. I hate you”

“No, you love me”

“Well, I do love you Jeon Jungkook”

“And I love you too Kim Taehyung”

“If Jimin heard our conversation, he’d probably barf unicorns and rainbow” Taehyung giggles and Jungkook joins him. “Jimin hyung will probably hit me. Last time he almost throws my phone when he purposely read our message”

“Oh God I can imagine it. It must be so funny, I should be there to watch his reaction”

“Yeah baby, it’s a shame that I didn’t get to record his reaction”

“ugh, let’s stop talking about this. We’re gonna end up talking for hours” “I want to talk with you for hours”

“Jungkook, don’t you have a meeting?” “What? oh, yes. I do have a meeting at 12 with my future brother in-law”

“Again?” “Yep, our companies are going to seal a million dollars contract today. I’m kind of nervous actually”

“Don’t be. I know you can do it, Kook. I trust you. All the best and fighting!” Jungkook smiles to himself. “Thank you, Tae. That assures me a lot”

“Anything for you. Uh, Kook, I have to go. Thank you once again and see you tonight. I love you”

“Love you too”

 

#

 

Taehyung is busy preparing the dinner when Jimin suddenly sneaked behind him and startled him with a shout.

“Park Jimin!” Taehyung clutches his chest while shooting daggers at his laughing friend.

“Scaredy cat~” Jimin teased and Taehyung knocked his head with the spatula. “Ouch, that hurts Tae”

“Serves you right!” Jimin giggles and wraps his hands around Taehyung’s waist, hugging the latter.

“Aww..sorry honey” Jimin said in a sweet tone and kissed Taehyung’s cheek.

“Ughh..gross, get off of me. Stop acting that. Help me with the dinner, you lazy !” Taehyung grumbles but he’s secretly smiling.

“Sheesh..okay mom” Jimin retracts his hands and proceeds to help Taehyung with the dinner(before Taehyung beats him with the spatula again). The two cooks happily with occasional teasing and small fights. Soon, they had their dinner together.

 

“Tae, I’m leaving to Japan tomorrow. I have a business trip for three days. So, I’ll be back on Sunday” Jimin said as he helped Taehyung doing the dishes.

“What? You’re leaving?!”

“Yea, sorry I forgot to tell me you earlier”

“No,no,no, don’t be sorry. I know you’ve been busy for the past few days and I was busy too” Taehyung stops doing the dishes and instead he faced Jimin.

“At what time are you leaving tomorrow? Have you packed your items? Have you checked everything? Passport?” Taehyung shoots and Jimin smiles his beautiful eye smile. This is why he loves Taehyung. The boy cares so much about him and Jimin thought that if he’s not dating Yoongi , he’ll for sure marry Taehyung because he loves the boy so much.

“Yah! Why are you smiling like an idiot? I’m asking you questions. Please answer me. Have you got everything ready?” Taehyung asked, slightly worried and Jimin laughed.

“Yes, Tae. I already got everything ready. Don’t worry about that and I’ll leave at 10 in the morning”

Taehyung sighed in relief. “That’s good to hear. But, I can’t send you off tomorrow” Taehyung pouts.

“It’s okay Tae. You have class and rehearsal. I’ll be alright”

“But still. I want to send you off”

“It’s not like I’m leaving forever. Don’t miss me too much though” Jimin said playful and Taehyung scoffed. “As if I’ll miss you”

“Says the one who can’t stop texting me when I’m away”

“It’s because I’m worried okay. I’m trying to be a good friend here” Taehyung protests.

“Alright, I understand. Thanks bro”

“You’re welcome bro” The two exchanges “bro looks” and burst into laughter.

“We’re silly” Taehyung said and Jimin couldn’t agree more.

“Anyway, who are you going with?”

“The love of my life” Jimin answered giddily and Taehyung pretends to choke himself causing him to be slapped by Jimin.

 

 

Ding dong

Taehyung runs to the door excitedly knowing that Jungkook has arrived while Jimin gives him a weird look.

“It’s Jungkook” Taehyung said to Jimin and the boy nods in understandment.

“Hi Tae” Jungkook greets once Taehyung opened the door.

“Hi Kook” Taehyung replies and hugs his lover. “Miss you” He mumbles on Jungkook’s shoulder and the latter chuckles. “Miss you more” Jungkook buried his nose in Taehyung’s fluffy hair.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug and kissed Jungkook on the lips.

“Let’s go” Taehyung said and intertwined their hands together, ready to go.

“Wait” Jungkook stops him. “Why? What’s wrong?”

“Here, change into this” Jungkook handed him a paper bag and smiled.

“What is this?” Taehyung asked, baffled.

“Clothes. Don’t worry Tae, it’s not a girl costume or anything if that’s what you’re worried about” Jungkook smiled knowingly.

“Yeah?”

“uh-huh”

“Okay, wait for me inside. I’ll be done in minutes”

 

 

“Kook~” Taehyung whined at Jungkook who is driving.

“Yes Tae”

“Where are we going? Why do you make me change into this?” Taehyung whined again and gestured towards his clothes. Jungkook has made him change into gym clothes, specifically PUMA’s gym contrast tricot black white tracksuit jacket pants. (lol, I’m promoting puma)

“Where do you think we’re going with clothes like that?”

Taehyung gasped. “Don’t tell me that we’re going there”

 

 

“We’re here” Jungkook announced happily once they’re standing in front of the building.

“Gym?!” Taehyung’s eyes widen and Jungkook laughed.

“Tae, don’t be that shock. It’s just a gym”

“God! You said that it’s going to be a lot of fun because we’re going to the gym! You muscle pig, I should’ve known better” Taehyung huffed and Jungkook quickly wrapped his hand around Taehyung’s waist, bringing him closer.

“Now, now. Don’t be mad. I assure that we’re going to have a lot of fun okay”

“I’m not mad. It’s just that I’ve never been to a gym before. Well, maybe I’ve been to a gym with Jimin before, but I’m afraid with those body builders. Their bodies are big and scary, ugh” Taehyung finishes with a scared expression and Jungkook bursts into a laughing fit.

“Yah! Don’t laugh at me or I’ll sulk” Taehyung tried to hit Jungkook but the latter is fast to caught his wrist.

“You’re surely my adorable baby” Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung’s lips.

“Nah, don’t sulk. You have me okay and Tae, you don’t have to be afraid with them. They don’t eat human”

“How is that going to help me feel better?!” Taehyung gave Jungkook an incredulous look. Jungkook let out a small laughed before kissing Taehyung again.

“Better?” Jungkook asked. “Y-yeah” Taehyung stutters and blushes.

“Good, now let’s go” Then, they both went inside the building and took the elevator to the sixth floor where the gym is located.

 

 

“Jungkook, it’s been a long time since we’ve met” The pair is greeted with a buffed blonde man in gym shorts and tank top. Taehyung thinks that the man looks intimidating and it reminds of the gangsters from the Hong Kong movies. But, he knows better than to judge people.

“Ah, Jackson hyung. Nice to meet you again hyung-nim. Yeah, I’ve been busy for the past weeks. Only now I got the time to be here again” The man named Jackson nods and he hugs Jungkook in a ‘bro hug’.

“I understand, life as a CEO is always busy and oh, who’s that?” Jackson quirked his eyebrow when he realised that there’s a man behind Jungkook. Taehyung flashed Jackson a small smile, trying to be polite.

“ahh..” Jungkook exclaimed and pulled Taehyung closer to him, wrapping the latter’s shoulder.

“He’s my love” Jungkook said and smiled widely. Jackson goes ‘ahhh’ and Taehyung’s face turned red. Jungkook surely loves to make his fiancé blush.

“Ahh..so you’re actually busy with your love that you don’t have the time to go to this gym? Is it?” Jackson asked teasingly and Jungkook laughed.

“Yeah hyung. Busy with this cutie” Jungkook answered playfully and pinched Taehyung’s cheek. “Yahh” Taehyung scolds Jungkook and he punches the latter on his side. “ouch!”

“Don’t listen to him Jack-Jackie-Jacks” Taehyung blushed harder at his stutter and Jackson laughed a little.

“It’s Jackson. My name is Wang Jackson, the head instructor as well as the owner of Fitness Today. And in case you’re wondering, I’m a chinese” Jackson said warmly and extends his hand towards Taehyung for a handshake which the latter accepts gladly.

“Ahh, sorry for before. Anyway, nice to meet you Jackson-shi. I’m Kim Taehyung, Jungkook’s fiancée’” Taehyung replied and smiled his signature boxy smile.

“Ah, Jungkook’s right. You’re a cutie and nice to meet you too Taehyung. Oh, please drops the formality. Just call me hyung. In this gym, we’re like a family so just be casual okay” Jackson said and smiled.

“Yes hyung. Thank you”

After a short conversation with Jackson and short greetings with the other instructors including Shownu, Wonho, Sehun, Jongin, Mingyu and Wonwoo, Jungkook leads Taehyung towards a specific spot. Also known as “The Holy Spot of Golden Jungkook”.

Jungkook placed his bag on the bench and gestured for Taehyung to sit beside him. “Kook..” Taehyung said while his eyes are trained on Mingyu and Wonwoo who are lifting the dumbells.

“What is Tae?” Jungkook replied while rummaging through the bag.

“How come you’ve never told me about Mingyu and Wonwoo. Gosh! They’re hot!” Taehyung said again and stared at the two dreamily.

“WHAT?!” Jungkook screeches and instantly turns Taehyung around to face him.

“What?” Taehyung asked innocently, not knowing that dark clouds are starting to circle around Jungkook.

“What did you say about Mingyu and Wonwoo just now?” Jungkook asked, voiced calm but there’s a hint of jealousy and possessiveness in his voice.

“ohh, nothing. I only said that they’re hot. If only I knew that there are hot and handsome instructors, I’ll definitely go to the gym everyday” Taehyung said naively, not aware of Jungkook’s dilemma. Jungkook grits his teeth and his face turns a little red.

“Kook, why is your face turning red? Are you okay?” Taehyung asked worriedly and he cupped Jungkook’s face gently but he didn’t expect for Jungkook to pull him into his lap. His strong arms wounded tightly around Taehyung’s waist.

“What the..” Before Taehyung could said ‘hell’, Jungkook is quick to claim his plump lips in a hot searing kiss. Baffled by the sudden action, Taehyung decide to kiss Jungkook back and wrapped his hands around Jungkook’s neck causing the muscle pig to smirk evilly in the kiss. Taehyung lets out a breathy moan when Jungkook nibbled his lower lip slowly, asking for permission. As Taehyung opens his mouth, Jungkook hungrily on Taehyung’s tongue and he moves his hands sensually on Taehyung’s back.

“Kook..ahh” Taehyung tried to pull away but Jungkook strong holds prevent him from doing so. “God baby, you’re so hot” Jungkook whispered ily and Taehyung yelps when he felt Jungkook’s hand slipping inside his tracksuit. He hastily pulls away from the kiss before he ends up with a or worst, .

“Kook No!” Taehyung shrieked, suddenly nervous as he felt his twitched inside his boxer.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop” Jungkook said evilly and retracts his hands unwillingly from Taehyung’s warm skin.

“What was that?” Taehyung asked, bewildered. Jungkook smirked and leaned in to leave a short kiss on Taehyung’s already swollen lips.

“Who’s hotter now?” Jungkook asked, wearing a smirk on his face. Taehyung’s scrunched his nose before he realised the reason. “Oh my god! Were you jealous because I said that MIngyu and Wonwoo are hot?”

Jungkook pulled Taehyung inside his embrace again and kissed the latter’s nose.

“Yes, I am jealous. You said that they are hot. Then am I not?” Jungkook replied, suddenly he looks like a child. Taehyung stares at his sulking lover before grinning widely and laughed. “How dare you laugh at me Kim Taehyung?!” Jungkook grumbles and Taehyung shook his head.

“S-sorry Kook. It’s just, you’re cute!” Taehyung continues to laugh. Luckily, “The Holy Spot of Golden Jungkook” is a bit secluded, so they don’t have to worry about being seen by others. Jungkook watched his laughing lover and he pinched his cheeks.

“What’s so funny hmm..?”

“You” Taehyung replied and he giggled.

“Aww..come on Tae. Stop laughing will you?” Jungkook huffed but Taehyung continues to laugh. Few moments later, Taehyung is finally calm again but Jungkook is sulking at him.

“Kook, hey honey. I’m sorry for laughing” Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook’s hands and intertwined them together. Receiving no response from Jungkook, Taehyung decided to tease his lover again.

“Ahh, I thought I came here to workout with my hot fiancé but apparently he doesn’t want to talk to me. What should I do? I really want my handsome fiancé to be my instructor…” Taehyung peeks at Jungkook but the latter still have a stoic expression on his face. Taehyung smiled playfully and he continues “but since I think my fiancé is sulking at me and don’t want to train me then I guess I should go to instructor Mingyu and instructor Wonwoo. Maybe they can help me~ and I can help myself by their good looks”. Taehyung pouts his lips. As expected, Jungkook immediately pulls Taehyung and he caged the elder in between the wall. They’re standing so close that their noses are bumping against each other. Taehyung smiles at Jungkook and he captures the latter’s lips, kissing them gently.

“Still sulking?” Taehyung asked softly as he stares at Jungkook’s brown orbs with so much love.

“You’re not getting anywhere near them” Jungkook answered with gritted teeth and Taehyung rest his head on Jungkook’s broad chest.

“And no, I’m not sulking anymore” Jungkook said again and Taehyung smiled, happy that his trick works. Jungkook sighed in content and hugged his lover tightly.

“You’re surely naughty baby” Jungkook whispered in Taehyung’s ear. “Yeah?” Taehyung gave Jungkook a teasing look causing him to chuckle.

“You enjoyed teasing so much baby~” Jungkook playfully nips Taehyung’s ear and the latter laughed contently.

“Kook..” Taehyung said as he held Jungkook’s hands. “Sorry for saying that okay. Sorry if I hurt your feeling or make you feel jealous. I’m sometimes oblivious with other’s feeling” Taehyung said.

“No no no baby. Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault. I’m the one who’s overreacting over small matters. And don’t worry baby, I’m just joking. I’m not sulking with you but I just want to tease you. That’s all. Mingyu and Wonwoo are my bestie, I won’t be jealous of them when they’re the one who should be jealous of me because I’m the winner here because I can call you mine and they can’t”

“Oh my god! Look at you talking like that. Gosh! I don’t believe this. You snake. God, I love you!” Taehyung smiled widely and punched Jungkook’s chest playfully. “Love you too” Jungkook kissed Taehyung’s head tenderly.

“But seriously Kook. You don’t have to worry though because to me you are the hottest man ever and you are the only one that I love. So, you don’t have to worry” By now Jungkook is smiling widely and he showers Taehyung with kisses all over his pretty face.

 

 

“Pretty” Jungkook exclaimed and he bumped his nose with Taehyung’s once he helped Taehyung to wear the headband. Taehyung’s heart swelled with the praise and he thinks he might develop a praise kink because of Jungkook. But, that’s not a bad thing, right? *cough*

“Thank you. You yourself are handsome with that headband, Kook” Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook.

“I’m naturally handsome you can’t deny it”

“Ah don’t start!”

 

 

“Kook…” Taehyung whined.

“What is TaeTae?” Jungkook went behind Taehyung to back hug the latter, resting his chin on Taehyung’s head. “You gotta be kidding me! I can’t do all of these. I’ll die! Please tell me this isn’t true!” Taehyung stomped his feet and faced Jungkook.

“Nah, I’m not kidding” Jungkook answered simply while Taehyung is wailing in front of him. “B-but I can’t do all of these. Jungkook, honey, baby, the love of my life, how about I just watch you working out hmm? I’ll cheer you from that bench. How’s that sound?” Taehyung stares at Jungkook with his eyes sparkling with hope.

“Please say yes! Please say yes!”

“Nope. Come to think of it Tae. In three days, you’re going to have that festival at the academy and this training will help you to be in a good shape. Trust me” comes Jungkook’s answer and Taehyung sighed dejectedly. Seems like he got no choice. “Alright fine, I’ll do it”.

“Good” Jungkook said, smiling triumphantly. Taehyung looks at him unhappily. ‘I didn’t sign for this!’ he cried in his head.

Jungkook hands him the paper back with a mischievous smile and Taehyung breathes nervously.

Weight-Training Guide

  1. Running, Treadmill – 1 set, 5-10 mins
  2. Leg Press – 1 set
  3. Lying Leg Curls – 1 set
  4. Wide-Grip Lap Pulldown – 1 set
  5. Butterfly – 1 set
  6. Triceps Pushdown-Rope Attachment – 1 set
  7. Machine Bicep Curl – 1 set
  8. Machine Shoulder(Military) Press – 1 set
  9. Ab Crunch Machine – 1 set
  10. Air Bike – 1 set

 

 

Kook, Jeon, I- I can’t do it anymore” Taehyung pants heavily as he’s working on the ab crunch machine. Jungkook comes closer to him and help to wipe his sweat.

“You can do it Tae. I believe in you! Fighting!” Jungkook cheered and Taehyung force a smile. After an eternity, Taehyung finally completed all the course.

“I – I, ahh, I did it!” Taehyung cheered tiredly and Jungkook pulled him inside his embrace.

“I did it Jungkook” Taehyung said and smiled softly. “Yeah, you did it Tae. I’m so proud of you! Well done!” Jungkook gently wiped Taehyung’s sweats and brings him to the bench. Jungkook gives Taehyung a water bottle and the latter drinks the water to rehydrate himself. Then, Taehyung pulls the headband and ruffles his brown locks messily.

“Ahhh…I feel gross. Ugh, my shirt is sticking to my body” Taehyung said with disgusted face. “Jeon, I need a shower” He continues but Jungkook keeps on staring at him, unblinking. “Jeon Jungkook” Taehyung waves his hand in front of Jungkook’s face. “Hello, earth to Jungkook”. Taehyung tries again and he brings his hand to touch Jungkook’s face. Jungkook snaps from his trance when Taehyung’s hand makes contact with his cheek.

“Tae!” He said flustered. Truth is, Jungkook is blown away by Taehyung’s iness. With the white shirt that is sticking to his body, making the shirt ‘see through’, Jungkook could outline Taehyung’s body curves. God this is sinful! And his hair. God! Since when did the hair grow longer? Because he wants to pull that fluffy hair when he and came inside Taehyung hard. Jungkook is not ready to die yet. Suddenly, he’s feeling very .

“Oh ! !”

“Hey Kook, what’s wrong?” Taehyung asked worriedly and scoots closer to Jungkook. “No-nothing Tae” Jungkook shook his head. “Really?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let-let’s get you to the shower yeah?”

“Yes please. I can’t stand the stickiness anymore” Taehyung replied and whilst standing up he accidentally knocked the water bottle. “Ops!” So, Taehyung bends over to grab the water bottle, giving a full view of his perky towards Jungkook.

“ that !” Jungkook stands awkwardly, averting his gaze away. As Taehyung puts the water bottle inside the bag, he noticed Jungkook’s face turning redder than before.

“Kook, are you really okay? Your face have gotten redder. Gosh! Do you have a fever?” Taehyung exclaimed worriedly and cupped Jungkook’s face. “Your face is hot too! What happened? You’re okay just now” Taehyung said, face painted with concern.

“Don’t worry Tae. I’m always like this after working out. Shower will help. Don’t worry much” Jungkook replied. “Okay, let’s get you to the shower faster. I’m worried about you though” with that the couple left to the bathroom.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A NEW UPDATE! Fricking finally! Sorry for taking so long for this single chapter..ughh :(

Last time I said that I wanted to finish this story before July but apparently I cant bcs it's already July :[  So, my aim is to finish this story within this year bcs there are still few chapters to go. Hopefully my lazy is able to finish this story :] As always thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting ><

SPS_black  doilovhim  OrionSkyeZoeyy  rakte1                                    Thank You Guys for upvoting <3!

Btw, what do you think about this chapter? What do you think will happen next? *wiggles eyebrows, smirks and calmy drinks milk* hahahaha

 

[SHAMELESS PROMO]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1256967/be-with-you-fluff-slightangst-taekook-vkook-girltaehyung-slightyoonmin<----  Feel free to check out my new Taekook oneshot. Thank you :) *hides in cave*

p/s: for the 'weight-training guide', they are real bcs I got it from a blog as well as the name of the gym. haha..

(n.e)