CHAPTER 3

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

Knock

Knock

“Come in”

“Jungkookie! I came here to send you this file” A cheerful Jimin said while walking happily towards the CEO.

“Hyung, why are so happy this morning?” Jungkook said curiously as he watched Jimin sits in front of him. Jimin placed the file on the table.

“No reason~” Jimin said happily.

“You’re weird and you’re actually creeping me out,” Jungkook said as he goes through the file and Jimin giggles. Jungkook decided to ignore his hyung’s creepy giggles.

“Thanks for this file hyung. You did a good job,” Jungkook said as he placed the file down. Jimin is still smiling.

“Thanks Kook”

“Seriously hyung. What’s wrong with you? I’m starting to feel scared,” Jungkook said nervously. Jimin just giggled again.

“Did he got possess last night or what?” He thought.

“Don’t worry Kook, I’m still insane and I’m not possessed” Jimin said as if he could read Jungkook’s mind.

“Then, what’s wrong? Should I call Yoongi hyung for you? Maybe he can bring you to a clinic..”

“Nah, no need I’m fine” Jimin interrupts Jungkook before he could finish his sentence.

“Emm, okay then. You have anything to say?” Jimin grinned and Jungkook is getting nervous.

“Well, did you perhaps meet my bestie Kim Taehyung yesterday?” Jimin asked as he leaned closer to the table, hands clasped under his chin.

“Kim Taehyung..Kim Taehyung..” Jungkook said as he recalls the name.

“emm..nope I don’t think so?”

“Nope?”

“Yes, I don’t meet someone named Kim Taehyung”

“You sure?”

“Yes. Why hyung?”

Jimin cleared his throat.

“Why?” Jungkook asked again.

“hmm..How about honey bunch? Did you meet him yesterday?” Jimin asked again.

Jungkook is flabbergasted, his eyes are getting bigger.

“H-how did you know?” Jungkook asked curiously. Jimin laughed.

“You look funny! Don’t be so shook Kookie”

“But how? I didn’t tell you did I”

“Actually Taehyung was the one who told me about it,” Jimin replied, leaning his back at the sofa.

“So, his name is Kim Taehyung” Jungkook said and smiled.

“Kim Taehyung ~”

“You’re smiling” Jimin stated and Jungkook immediately put on his poker face.

“Am not. Don’t be ridiculous Jimin hyung”

“Yes, I’m the ridiculous one. I know I know” Jimin said in a surrender tone and laughed.

“And honey bunch? Really Kook? Can’t you pick another cheesy nickname?” Jimin said in a teasing tone.

Jungkook face is red in embarrassment.

“S-shut up hyung! Don’t tease me”

“Okay! But, do you really left him alone there yesterday?” Jimin asked.

“Well, yes” Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck.

“Why did you do that? You know he’s mad when you left him alone there”

“Really? He’s mad at me?” Jimin tried to stifle his laughter when he saw Jungkook getting panic, so he just nods his head.

“I-I was just playing around. I didn’t mean to make him mad at me. !”

“Calm down Kook! Taehyung is not the type to stay mad for a long time” Jimin said causing Jungkook to calm down a bit.

“Why are you even panic though? It’s not like you’re his boyfriend and you just met him yesterday. It’s your first meeting on top of that and it’s not on the best term too”

Jungkook let out an awkward laugh.

Before he could  reply, Jimin dropped the bomb.

“You LIKE him, don’t you? You LIKE Kim Taehyung, right?”

Jungkook is once again stunned. Jimin smiled triumphantly.

“How do you know hyung? Can you read my mind?” Jungkook said, not accepting the fact that his hyung can read his mind.

“So, it’s true that you like him. I know Kook, I know. I can tell it from your reaction and boii even if people don’t know you, they could tell that you’re smitten for a certain Kim Taehyung judging from your reaction” Jimin said and wiggled his eyebrows.

“If you really like him, then go get him. Don’t think twice, man up Kook. But, I warned you to not make my bestie upset. And if you do, I’ll make sure to throw you in the ocean and let the whale swallows you” Jimin said, trying to be intimidating but Jungkook thinks that he looks like a cute mochi but he’s not going to say that(for his own safety because Jimin can be dangerous sometimes).

“O-okay. Thanks for the supportive words I guess?” Jimin nods his head in approval.

Suddenly, the door is knocked.

“Yes?”

A girl with long brown hair walked into the room.

“Mr. Jeon, you have 30 minutes before your meeting with the Kim Groups” The girl said.

“Okay, thank you Irene noona. You may leave now”

The girl bowed and left the room.

“Right! I have a meeting too this morning. Good luck with your meeting Jeon Jungkook and Good luck with Taehyung. Remember, be smooth like a like snake ~” Jimin said and left the room happily.

“What the hell? Why is he saying the same thing as Yoongi hyung said yesterday and ughh.. that be smooth like a like a snake part is seriously giving me nightmare” Jungkook grunts.

He looks out of the big glass window, thinking about Kim Taehyung.

“boii, I’m so whipped” Jungkook chuckled.

“I think I must make him annoyed to make him notice me”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“That’s all for today, class” The students cheered happily.

“These kids”

“Calm down students. I still have an important announcement to make” Taehyung said, successfully grabbing the students’ attention. He smiled.

“So, we are going to have a duo project next week. It’s a duo project meaning that there will be 2 people in each group”

The students began to chatter and some were exchanging looks with each other.

“Alright, quiet everyone. So, what I want now is for you to decide your own groups and submit your groups’ names to the class rep. Class rep please see me after this. Okay, class is dismissed you may leave now”

With that the students make their way towards the school canteen.

“Thank you Teacher Kim!”

Taehyung nods his head as he watched the hungry students leave the classroom.

“Teacher Kim, you want to meet me?” A boy asked timidly.

“Oh yes Minjae-sshi. You’re the class rep right?” The boy nods.

“Okay, so, I need you to help me collect all your friends’ groups’ names, compile it in one paper and send it to me okay. Send it before the school ends today. If I’m not in my room, just put it on the table because I will be deciding the songs for each group tonight so that by tomorrow you guys can start practicing. Is that clear?” Taehyung said and smiled at the boy.

“Yes teacher Kim,” the boy replied.

“Thank you Minjae-sshi. You can go now,” Taehyung said happily and the boy bowed before leaving the classroom.

 “Kim Taehyung!” A voice suddenly startled him.

“Holy Jam! Minho hyung, you shocked me!” Taehyung said and put his palm over his chest.

“Sorry Taehyungie..hehe” Minho said and grinned sheepishly.

“Don’t do that again”

“Okay, I won’t do it again. Hey, let’s have lunch together”

“Sure hyung. Just, let me gather my stuffs first,” Taehyung replied.

“Need my help?”

“Ah, no need hyung”

“Okay”

After that, both of them went to have their lunch together.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taehyung is currently cooking dinner in the kitchen and Jimin is sitting on the stool at the kitchen island, eating an apple.

“Tae” Jimin said gaining Taehyung’s attention.

“What?” He replied, still focusing with his cooking.

“What do you think about Jeon Jungkook?”

“What?” Taehyung asked back, surprised by the sudden question.

“Jeon Jungkook. What do you think about him?”

“Why would you want to know?”

“No reason”

“You’re acting strange. Do you perhaps know him?”

“Yah! Don’t try to avoid my question!”

Taehyung pours the stew into a bowl and placed the bowl on the dining table along with the fried chicken, kimchi and japchae.

“I’m asking you”

“I asked you first, so you have to answer me first”

Taehyung grumbled. He opens the refrigerator and took out a bottle of orange juice. Then, he walked to the cabinet and took two glasses.

“I think he is quite okay”

Jimin clapped his hands.

“Why are you clapping your hands?” Taehyung asked Jimin.

 “Ah! I clapped my hands because you’ve finished cooking meaning that we can eat now. Let’s eat, Tae” Jimin answered and grinned.

Before Taehyung could say a word, Jimin quickly pulled him towards the dining table.

They both sit in front of each other. Taehyung eyed Jimin suspiciously.

“Wah, so delicious! You’re the best cook ever Tae! Heeeeeee hooooo~” Jimin squealed and shoots Taehyung with his eye smile.

“Jimin, you’re scaring me out. Why are acting like this? What happened to my friend? Are you that hungry until you lost your mind? Jiminie, even if you’re not insane, I will still love you with all my heart okay. Don’t worry. I’ll always be there for you,” Taehyung said dramatically while wiping his fake tears.

“I’M STILL INSANE YOU PUNK!”

“JIMIN! You’re back!”Taehyung said happily.

“Just because I acted like that doesn’t mean that I’m crajeyy,” Jimin replied in an irritated tone. Taehyung ignored his angry cute friend.

“I’m glad you’re okay Jimothy” Taehyung leaned over the table and ruffles Jimin’s hair.

“Whatever, let’s just eat okay. I’m hungry. Thank you for the food Tae”

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and began to devour his dinner.

“fuh~ That was close. I’m lucky because Taehyung didn’t ask me more about Jungkook. If he knows that I knew Jungkook, I’ll be done. Haish, gotta keep this secret for a while. Sorry, Taehyungie”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi dear readers and hello to new subscribers =)

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING >< !!

- kamillelf

- yep_permata

- cherry-cutie1

THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING <3!

Comments are appreciated ^^

(not edited)