CHAPTER 6

Falling for Mr.Annoying[HIATUS]

Taehyung stands in front of the door awkwardly.

“Aishh.. I can’t do this” He whines and put his palm over his chest where his heart is hammering brutally against the ribcage. After taking a deep breath, he finally pressed the bell.

The door slowly opens revealing a smirking Jungkook.

“You’re here on time. Congrats,” Jungkook said in a mocking tone.

Taehyung wants nothing more than punching that handsome smirking face. But, he smiled awkwardly instead, making him looks like a weirdo.

“heeee”

“Stop being weird and come in,” Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung inside. Taehyung grunts.

Jungkook brings him to the spacious living room.

“Your house is big” Taehyung stated while looking around. (Jungkook’s house is a luxury penthouse)

“Yeah”

“You live alone?” Taehyung asked Jungkook who is now facing him.

“Yes and stop questioning me and go make some food now,” Jungkook ordered.

“Yes sir,” Taehyung replied in annoyed tone and walks towards the wrong way.

“Where are you going? Kitchen is not there but over there,” Jungkook said as he points towards the right way. Taehyung stops on his track and walks to Jungkook.

He stopped in front of Jungkook, he faked a wide smile.

“Thanks!” He said and dashed to the kitchen.

 

 

“Fuh!” Taehyung breaths in relief as he leaned against the decorated wall. He looks around the kitchen.

“Nice!” He exclaimed. Jungkook’s kitchen is big and neat (no more descriptions bcs I’m a weird potato with no good vocabs T-T *screams)

“Does he ever cook?” Taehyung thought to himself as he inspects the kitchen.

“FOOD!” Jungkook screams from the living room. Taehyung snorted and walks to the refrigerator. He opens the door and surprised when he saw nothing. The refrigerator is empty! (except for a jar of kimchi) Confused, he calls for Jungkook.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!”

“WHAT?”

“COME HERE!”

Jungkook walks lazily towards the kitchen.

 “What do you want?” He asked unemotionally, one hand resting on his waist.

Instead of answering, Taehyung points to the refrigerator.

“That’s a refrigerator. You don’t know refrigerator?” Taehyung grunts.

“I know that it’s a freaking refrigerator, but look inside it pabo,” Taehyung said annoyedly and fold his hands on his chest.

Jungkook eyed him wearily and opens the refrigerator. He closed the refrigerator and coughs awkwardly.

“You saw, right? So, what do you want me to cook? There’s nothing, do you want me to cook the refrigerator?” Taehyung said and tapped his feet on the floor.

“Sorry, I forgot to do my grocery”

“You could just tell me beforehand and I can bring along the ingredients. Ughh..whatever. How about you just order some Chinese food or pizza? And I can go back home now and we’re both will be happy” Taehyung said and smiled, hoping that Jungkook will listen to him.

“No! let’s go to the supermarket to buy the groceries”

“No! Why should I go with you?” Taehyung whines.

“Because I said so” Without giving chance for Taehyung to reply, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s wrist.

“This guy really likes to pull and grab my wrist doesn’t he” Taehyung thought.

He went to the living room and switched off the television, dragging Taehyung along with him.

“I don’t want to go with you! Let me go” Taehyung struggles in Jungkook’s hold but, Jungkook just ignored him and switched off the lights before leaving the house.

As they walk in the corridor, Jungkook finally let go of Taehyung’s wrist.

“Don’t try to run” Jungkook said firmly as he glanced at Taehyung who is walking beside him, rubbing his wrist.

“No I won’t. You can trust me” Taehyung replied nonchalantly and Jungkook hums. As they reached the parking lot, Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards his own car.

“Let’s take my car,” Taehyung said, staring right into Jungkook’s dark brown obs.

“Say yes say yes say yes” Taehyung chants in his head.

Jungkook looks at him unimpressed.

“Why?” Jungkook asked.

“Because, the groceries won’t fit in your car,” Taehyung replied in a matter of fact tone.

Jungkook nods his head.

“Okay, as long as I drive”

“But..”

“I DRIVE”

Taehyung sighed in defeat and gave the key to Jungkook.

“Nice car” Jungkook commented and he started the engine. Taehyung didn’t say anything and instead he buckles his seatbelt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Hey Taehyung!” Jungkook said, broking the silence.

“What?” Taehyung replied, giving his attention to Jungkook who is driving.

“Call me daddy~”

“What the hell?” Taehyung screeched. Jungkook laughed.

“Im just joking okay”

“Ain’t funny” Taehyung huffed.

“What I want to say is, let’s drop the honorifics and let’s speak informally”

“How old are you to speak informal with me?”

“I’m 23 years old”

“Huh! I’m older than you by 2 years okay. So, you have to call me hyung” Taehyung stated.

“No”

“Rude!”

“Yah Kim Taehyung, just keep quiet okay!” Jungkook said playfully and Taehyung is officially done with him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I’ll go get the cart,” Jungkook said to Taehyung as they entered the supermarket. Since it’s night, there are not many people and Taehyung is happy with that because he hates crowded place.

“Let’s go Taehyung,” Jungkook said and he linked their arms.

Taehyung looked at their linked arms.

“Why are we linking arms? We’re not a married couple doing groceries so, hands off” Taehyung said but Jungkook linked their arms tightly.

“Yes, we are not a married couple but we can be that you know,” Jungkook said and smirked. Taehyung is choking.

 “Don’t talk nonsense” He blushed and look at the other way.

“Just hold my hand, who knows that you’ll get lost or what. This is for the safety reason, okay”

“Safety my , I’m not a child. I’m a grown up for God’s sake. For your information, I always have this phone with me to call you or for you to call me,” Taehyung hissed and waved his iPhone.

“I don’t care. I want you to be by my side,” Jungkook replied.

“You sound like you’re proposing. Alright fine, let’s not waste our time and let’s get the groceries now,” Taehyung said and walks away with blushing face. Jungkook chuckles, following Taehyung.

“Nice Jungkook nice”

 

“What do you want to eat?” Taehyung asked Jungkook as they walked pass the cereals section. It’s almost 15 minutes and the cart is still empty.

“Hmm..korean food,” Jungkook replied while pushing the cart.

“ughh..its hard for me to walk with our hands linked like this,” Taehyung complained.

“Its not hard for me,” Jungkook replied casually and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“Let’s go over there, I know what I want to cook,” Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook towards the section.

 

“Kook, what type of meats do you prefer?” Taehyung asked Jungkook.

“Hanwoo,” Jungkook replied and he saw Taehyung smiling.

“Hanwoo is the best right!” Taehyung exclaimed, putting the meat inside the cart and walks to the other section.

“Just now he’s annoyed and right now he’s smiling. He’s so cute!” Jungkook thought and he smiled secretly.

 

After a century, they finally got all the ingredients and right now, both of them are lining up to pay.

“Tae?” Taehyung turned his head and surprised to see his colleague, Choi Minho.

“Minho hyung. What a coincidence,” Taehyung said happily and released his hand from Jungkook’s. Jungkook let out a groan.

“Yeah, didn’t expect to meet you here. What are you doing?”

“I’m fishing here!”

“Oh Tae, don’t start,” Minho warned him playfully and Taehyung laughed.

“Of course I’m buying groceries here. How about you? You’re alone?”

“Yeah, I came here all alone. I’m a loner,” Minho faked a sad expression.

“Don’t be silly hyung,” Taehyung said and hits Minho’s arm playfully.

Jungkook feels jealous watching their interactions.

“ehem..” Taehyung jolts a little when he felt a strong arm wrapped around his slim waist, pulling both of them closer.

Honey bunch it’s our turn to pay” Jungkook said, his lips right beside Taehyung’s left ear, sending shivers down the petite boy’s body.

“Ah Tae! You didn’t tell me that you’re here with your boyfriend. I’ll see you tomorrow then” Minho excused himself and left.

Taehyung is frozen on his spot.

“My heart! Gosh! My heart! This is the second time after that incident” Taehyung thought.

“Hello, earth to honey bunch, you there?” Jungkook said and snaps his fingers in front of Taehyung’s face.

“Yeah, I’m fine thank you, how about you?” Taehyung rambles as he snapped from his frozen state. Jungkook laughed.

“I’m fine too” Jungkook replied, still laughing.

Taehyung scowls and glares at him, killing Jungkook with his deadly gaze.

“I hate you!” Jungkook continues to laugh.

Both of them proceed to the counter.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Jungkook”

“Yes Taehyung”

Taehyung could not deny the bubbly feelings in the pit of his stomach when his name rolls off Jungkook’s lips(although with no ‘hyung’). He shouldn’t be feeling this way because he should be annoyed of him but he can’t help it. Because of that, he hates himself. (I love I love I love myself – Tae’s rapping Cypher Pt.4)

“Can you please sit somewhere else?”

“Why? This is my house. I’m allowed to sit wherever I want including on your lap,” Jungkook replied cheekily. He’s having too much fun teasing the blonde boy.

Taehyung squished his own face, suppressing his anger. He had enough of the teasing and he likes it is so done with it. Sensing that the blonde guy is annoyed, Jungkook decided to stop.

“Fine, I’ll be in the living room. But, I have a question for you,” Jungkook said and he walks towards Taehyung, trapping the boy in between the cabinet.

“Yah! What are you doing? Too close. This is ual assault!” Taehyung pushed the male but Jungkook didn’t even budge.

“Just listen. I’m not doing anything”

“W-what?”

“What’s white and can’t climb trees?”

“WHAT?”

“I want an answer not a question?” Jungkook takes one step closer.

Taehyung is sweating, he could smell Jungkook’s perfume.

“Umm..I don’t know!”

Jungkook bent a little so that his face is beside Taehyung’s face.

“Fridge, a white fridge can’t climb the trees” Jungkook said playfully. A sudden realization hits Taehyung. He pushed the male away.

“NOT FUNNY AT ALL!” He screams annoyedly and Jungkook left the kitchen while laughing out loud.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“You cook all these?” Jungkook asked Taehyung as he eyed the dining table.

Taehyung smirked.

“Well of course. Duhh..”

“Kimchi, Japchae, Daktoritang, Saengchae, Hobakjeon, egg rolls. Wow! I’m impressed,” Jungkook said while clapping his hands. He is satisfied.

“At this level, I think, I should open my own restaurant,” Taehyung said proudly and sit across Jungkook.

“Sit beside me” Jungkook said looking at Taehyung directly.

“No way!”

“Yes way!”

“There’s no use talking with you. Fine!”

Taehyung sits beside Jungkook and the latter smiled in victory.

“Thank you for the food!”

 

“How is it?” Taehyung asked Jungkook expectantly.

Jungkook hums in contentment.

“Delicious”

Taehyung broke into a wide smile and he too starts eating.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taehyung is currently sprawled on his bed.

“I’m so tired!” He hugged his plushie closer.

His phone dinged. Taehyung groans.

“This better not be that Jeon guy”

1 new message

FROM: WARNING:DANGER

“What do you want now? Can you leave me alone for a while?” Taehyung said to the phone. He opened the message.

JK: Hey Taehyung, is your refrigerator running – 11:44 p.m.

TH: Of course, it’s still running. Why? – 11:45 p.m.

JK: Great, mine too. I’ll see you at the refrigerator race tomorrow ;) – 11:46 p.m.

TH: YOUR REFRIGERATOR AND FRIDGE JOKES !!! GO AWAY JUNGKOOK! – 11:47 p.m.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jungkook is laughing so hard when he read Taehyung’s reply.

“So, my jokes ? Google lies” He ruffles his own hair, tossing his iPhone on his bed.

“Kim Taehyung! I’m falling deeper for you”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi dear readers and new subscribers =) Thank you for reading and subscribing ><

- AcetheTroublemaker

THANK YOU FOR UPVOTING <3!

A Taekook chapter for y'all ^^ I wanted to make it longer but yeahh..*awkward laughs

Btw, thank you for the nice words in the comments. I'm happy >-<

Comments are appreciated ^^

(not edited)