Chapter 1: The news (Part 1)

Hidden Feelings : My Nerdy and Weird Girl

Amanda's Home

Amanda's POV

I'm at unknown place but somehow I knew this place. Yes, this is my great grandmother's mansion at..... Washington or Korea but I don't care. I'm inside the mansion and I'm in a room. I saw myself as a innocent child, crying with my family members. They're surrounded a bed and I saw a hand hanging. When I came near to the bed I saw my great grandmother's dead body. I saw the young me ran out the the door with her panda bear doll. I followed her until we reached a playground.

I saw the young me sat on a bench crying because of our, I mean my, great grandmother's death. I sat next to my young self *thinking that she won't see me* then she suddenly hugged me. I was shocked and I just patted her back, not until she broke the hug and shakes me.

"Wake up! I said, wake up!"

The next thing I knew, I fell from my bed and saw my mother in front of me with her hands on her hips. I scratched my head even though it's not itchy. I groaned and looked at my mother.

"Good morning, mom."I said with my eyes still closed. "It's just a dream." I mumbled to myself. "Morning, sweety." She smiled at meme. "It's 5:30 p.m. I think you should get ready to school as usual." She grinned at me.

"I know mom." I cooed. I stood up and hug her. "I should go early as usual and meet with Michael a usual." I said. To be honest, it's sound like I complaining about meeting Michael. My mom ruffled my hair and left me alone. I hurriedly get ready to school, even though it's still early.

I'm wearing my blue shirt and wear it with my black jacket and weared my denim pants, to complete my looks. I tied my hear into a ponytail on a lower position and put my hair on my left shoulder. I took my bag and got out of my room and went down stairs. I ate breakfast with my mom and dad and my two sisters.

We went to the front yard with my parents and sister. My mom drove us to our school while my dad uses his car to go to his working place. We bid goodbye to dad before he goes to work.

My mom sent me and my sister to our school. As usual, when we go to school there always be nobody at school yet except me and my two sisters.

Washington's Art Academy

My mom drop me and my sisters off in front of my school's gate.

"Goodbye mom! See you at home after school." I said to my mom. We bid goodbye to mom and my mom drove off. I looked at my sisters. "Why look so gloomy Belle? Is there something wrong?" I asked my sisters. She shook her head. "So? What is it Belle?" I tapped my foot 'cause I' m waiting for their answer.

"It's just that I kinda miss Krystal" Belle said. Taylor held her shoulder and show a thumbs up. I just smile at Belle and hug her. "It's okay. I know both of you are best friends, but you you still communicate each other right?" I asked and she nodded. I broke our hug and looked at her. "Don't be sad. You have plenty of friends." I assured her. She just smiles and softly laugh.

"Come on girls! We must meet Michael as usual. Race you guys to his class." I ran away from them. I saw them catch up to me. They were in front of me and went into Michael's class . When I came into the class, I saw Michael and my sisters laughing at me. They laugh were contagious, so I laugh along with them. I sat beside of Michael.

"Hey there Michael." I said to him. "Had you study for today's last exam." I asked him when I already took out my Geography text book. "Yeah." He answered. "It's great that this day is the last day of exam." Taylor stretched her arms, relieved from her stress of the difficulties of the exam. "You can say that again." Belle said. We just laugh.

"How old are Belle and Taylor suppose to be this year?" He asked me. "Um, Belle is 16 and Taylor is 15." I said. He just nodded his head. I looked at my sisters and they looked like they wanted to beat him up. I made a gesture to calmed them down. I looked at my wrist watch and it's 6:45 a.m.

"Girls! It's time for us to go to our classes now." I waited them at the door frame. They went next to me and we bid goodbye to Michael.

At Amanda's class, Class 1 Grade 10-A

The exam already started and Mathematics were my last test. After that test, we can go to recess and after recess, we can do anything for the year end celebration.

Ding Dong Ding (just pretend it's the school bell)

"Okay students, as you know today is the last day for the year end exam. That means....." Mrs.Green said with an excited expression. "No more exam after this." Marcella screamed. We self-celebrated ourselves. Mrs.Green smiled and get out of our class. We stop celebrating after we heard a chime sound.

"The school's principal want to meet with Miss.Johnson from Class 1 Grade 10-A and Mr.Johnson form Class 2 Grade 11-B after this. That is all and enjoy the rest of the months until the school's holiday" The principle's secretary said from the school's speaker.

"Great, what did I do this time?" I said under my breath. "Don't worry Panda. Maybe, it's about the next performance that we will do for our seniors." Peter assured me. I just sigh relieved. "I hope so."

"Let's go Panda! You need to meet the principal, right? That means you should meet him now." Marcella pulled my arm while making a cute face. "Alright." I gave up to her and I saw Mathilda snickered. We went out of our class and went straight to the principal's office.

"Why do you think that the principal wanted to meet you Panda?" Marcella asked me with a worried tone. "What ever it is, I hope it's not about the trouble I made last month." After saying that gives me the chills.

"Oh, come on! It's obviously or maybe about the exchange student you attend last two months ago." Mathilda said and it's sounded like she was mad at us. "Don't you remember. The competition that you attend. The competition about some students will became an exchange student to learn abroad." She said sarcastically.

I was not listening to her but I'm talking in my mind. I stopped walking and held my belly. I think my stomach was grumbling. "Girls, I think we should hit the cafeteria first. I'm hungry." They smiled at me and nodded. Marcella hugged my arm and Mathilda chuckle. I just ignored her and pick up my pace.

At the cafeteria.

We took our tray and lined up to get our food. "You now, today is taco Tuesday." Marcella said happily. Mathilda and me shook our head and smiled at her childish behavior over tacos. We were near to grab our tacos, not until we saw a crowd of girls making such a fuss over someone. We scoffed at those girls.

"Who do you think it is this time?" Mathilda sarcastically asked. "As always. Who do you think?" Marcella looked at us. "There's only one person." I sigh. That person stood next to me and took my taco. "Hey!" I hit his arm. He softly laughs. "What are you girls doing?" He asked. "Oh, we're digging for gold. By gold I meant lunch" I said then took my taco back from him. Three of us left him alone when he was busy choosing his lunch.

We sat at a table and when we sat there, that boy came to our table. "Hey, why did you leave me alone with those creepy girls, especially Molly." He pouted. "We thought you liked your fans. That's why we left you." I taunted at him. He sat next to me and wrapped his arm over my shoulders. I let out a groan.

"Oh~ don't be that way my dear cousin." He cooed. Mathilda almost spat out her lunch from and when she looked at us, she uses her disgusted expression. "Ew, don't say that Michael. You almost make spat out my lunch 'cause of you." She wiped . He mouthed sorry to her and let his arm off of my shoulders. She just said okay.

15 minutes later......

"Michael, since we already finished eating, lets go to the principal's office." I said to him. He stood up and we walk together to the principal's office. We said goodbye to Mathilda and Marcella. Michael put his arm all over my shoulders and I wrapped my left arm at his waist.

The principal's office

When we're at the principal's office, we heard an unexpected news from the principal himself.

"What I won!" I clapped my hands. Then I glared at Michael. "With him?" I asked in disbelief. Michael looked at me and scoffed. "Hey!" I looked at him. "It doesn't mean girls can win a competition all by herself, yet boys are the same as girls at the same time understand?" He said. I pouted and folds my arm together.

"Come in!"

Michael and I saw a girl coming into the office. She wore a fine purple blouse with a black skirt. She looked cute yet elegant. But, her face looked like a Korean.

"This is Miss Gwon Ga eun. She's from Korea as you see and as my new niece. She transfers here because of her fathers work." He said. "How could she became your niece Mr. George?" I asked.

"Oh, my father now , actually is my stepfather. My father died years ago. So my new father is an American. He's a nice father to me and he wants me and my mother to move here and wants me to transfer to this wonderful school." She explained. We nodded.

"Oh, I've seen you before. You from my class right? You sat next to Peter." I said excitedly. "Yeah, I thought you didn't notice me. All of you are so nice to me especially Peter." I saw her blushed. It seem she had a 'thing' for Peter.

"Both of you will go at Korea and stay there with your Aunt Dalia." The principal instructed. "When will we go there?" Michael asked.

"Tonight! And your aunt already came here last week." He said excitedly.

"So that's why she stayed at my place." Michael whispered to me. I just laugh at him.

"And I already packed all of your stuffs and we're ready to go at the next two hours." My aunt suddenly came out of the blue. We looked at our aunt. What a surprise.

"I'll give you the permission to go now with your aunt." The principal said with a smile. "Here's my phone number. I hope we can contact each other." Ga eun took out a piece of paper and gave it to me. I hug her and said thank you to her.

"Come on kids, we should go now. We have 1 hour and 20 minutes." My aunt made a gesture to make us hurry. We hurriedly went to aunt side and when we go out of the office, I saw all of my friends and Michael's friends in front of us, holding their tears.

"We're gonna miss you!" All of them said and gave both of us hugs.

We bid goodbye to our friends and went inside of our aunts car. Silence wrapped all of us. I made the decision to broke the silence.

"So, our parents knew about this then?" I nervously asked. "Yup!" She answered. "And they fine with it?" I asked again. "Yup!" She used the same answer. I sat quietly. "So, we're gonna sleep at your house with Uncle Dong min and the twins?!" I asked her again. "Yes." She said. I was so excited and I saw Michael already slept.

At the Washington airport

I finally can't believe it, I going to Korea again. I gonna meet uncle Dong min and the twins and my older cousin, Dong yeol

"To everyone who will have the flight to Korea have 20 minutes to be in the plane now. That is all."

"Well it's time to leave. Already brought your luggage and bags." She looked at us.

"Yup!" We answered her while showing her our luggage and bags.

We went into the airplane and settle ourselves. As the night came, Aunt Dalia and Michael slept and I was alone awake, hearing to my songs. My favorite group, Exo and I'm hearing their song 'XOXO'. My eyes felt so heavy and I let myself drifted to sleep.

The next day...