Character

Hidden Feelings : My Nerdy and Weird Girl

Character :

Amanda Kathleen Johnson : She is called Panda by her friends and family. She's a sweet and kind girl but can't keep her temper so well. Have her own style. She is beautiful and a cute girl even though she wore glasses. The smartest girl. She has many talent such as sing, dance, doing gymnastics, playing sports and play many kinds of guitar. She loves to read mysteries and fantasies novels. The female version of Cupid. Became the problem solver and help people with their problems.

Park Chan yeol : A Happy Virus yet charismatic. Take things seriously especially academics, sports and music. Always make people laugh and happy but sometime bully. Always picks on Amanda to make her happy when she's feeling down. The school's Male Student President and the basketball team captain. Loves playing guitar just like Amanda. The most popular boy in school, along with his 11 best friends.

Kim Yuree : A lovable and a sweet girl. She's very lovely and a beautiful girl. The school's Female Student President's Assistant and do her job very seriously. Became best friend with Amanda along with her friend, Lee Young. Always help Amanda when she get bullied by other students. Love to organize or planing parties for the school. Have a crush on Sehun.

Kim Jong In / Kai : Kind hearted but sometimes show his cold expression towards people, made them think that he is weird. Loves to dance. Always taking care of his stepsister Kim Yuree and avoid her to go out with Sehun too long. Knows her secret about her crush on Sehun. Chan yeol's best friend.

Lee Young : A shy girl when she's around boys. Can be really scared when she's in the dark. Became Amanda's best friend with Kim Yuree. Have great highly advance technology skills and great at using the computer. Somehow have feelings toward Suho but doubt it.

Oh Sehun : A guy who loves to drink bubble teas. A handsome and a cute guy. A comic book lover. Became Amanda's best friend (before Yuree and Young). Have a crush on Yuree. Not until Kai always bothers his plan to get Yuree's attention. Love to play football with Xiumin and Luhan.

Kim Min seok / Xiumin : A bubbly and a nice guy. Always be at Amanda's side when she's happy, sad or being bullied by the other students. Love to play football with Luhan and Sehun.

Xi Luhan : A football captain. Always plays football with Xiumin and Sehun. Loyal to his friends and always protect Amanda from the other students when they're bullying her. The Choi twin's and Sehun's best friend.

The Choi twin, Choi Chi rae and Choi Cha rae : Lovable twin but have different style. Chi rae love animals and Cha rae love flowers. Both love to dance and the one of cheerleaders members. Luhan's best friend. Chi rae likes Chen and hopes him to notice her feelings toward him. Cha rae doesn't like anyone but somehow Luhan grabbed her attention and fall for him.

Wu Yifan/ Kris : Cold guy but have a soft heart. Plays basketball. Always help people with their problems. Help Chanyeol with his job becoming male president. Great in English, Korea and Chinese.

Kim Joon myeon / Suho : Charismatic and a nice boy. The school's head prefect. Always taking care of his 11 childish friends. Yuree's partner of party planning. He loves to read books and novels. Helps Amanda with her academics and doing her job. Can make stories for the school.

Zhang Yixing/ Lay : The school's well-known dancer with Kai. Sometimes sleeps in class. Always help somebody when their are hurt or sick. Clueless and a blunt guy. Plays the guitar and keyboard or piano.

Byun Baek hyun : Sweet guy. Take care of his looks when he meets with Taeyeon or pretty girls. Love to play pranks on people with Chen. Amanda's protector and lovable guy friend.

Kim Jong dae / Chen : A sweet guy but always play pranks on people with Baek hyun. He likes to read books. Always be with Amanda every time when they do a group project or go to the library.

Do Kyung soo / D.O : The class' favorite math problem solver. He likes to cook for his friends and family. Always help people when their are in need and when he feels concerns. A clean person and cleans or organize stuff.

Hwang Zitao : A sensitive person. Do wushu or kung fu. A cute guy who is called panda by his friends. Always at Kris side with his other friends. Disturb people when he feels bored.

Lee Jin hye : The leader of a group girls called 'The 6 Divas'. Flirts with boys or seducing them. Kind, pretty and the principal's niece. Always bully Amanda for no reason or help her with her looks. Once Jin young's childhood friend.

Bae Jin young : A popular boy at school. One of the basketball team. Plays the violin and cello. Wants to be a musician or an actor. Always be at Amanda's side to know about her and when the boys not around her. Once Jin hye's childhood friend. One day, to be Amanda's knight in shining armor *or someone else*.

Mathilda : Amanda's childhood friend along with Marcella. Amanda's best friend from America. Plays the drums. A cold expression girl but had a caring heart. Likes to draw but not like Amanda. Amanda's Ice Princess. Speaks Chinese, Korea, and Japanese.

Marcella : Amanda's childhood friend along with Mathilda. Amanda's best friend from America. Plays the keyboards and pianos. A cheerful girl and can be a prankster with Amanda. Amanda's Sunshine. Speaks Korean, French, and Spanish.