Chapter 8: Dream girl?

Hidden Feelings : My Nerdy and Weird Girl

At SM High... At HHE Class...

Amanda's POV...

We're having cooking class with Mr Kang at the HHE class (House Hold Economy class). We're making a cake. I'm a group with Kyung soo and Jin young. We're making chocolate cake with strawberries and whip cream. I made the melted chocolate to put on top of the cake. Jin young made the whip cream and Kyung soo made the cake's batter.

After a few minutes, Kyung soo puts the batter in the oven and let the cake's batter baked for an hour or few minutes. He helped me and Jin young to prepare the ingredients.

------------

Ting!!

"The cake is done." Kyung soo excitedly said. He went to the oven while wearing the oven mitts on. He took out the cake and the aroma was wonderful. We started to spread the cake with the vanilla cream and I carefully put the chocolate on top of the cake.

"Lets put these strawberry on top of the cake." Jin young said while holding a strawberry. "Can you bring more of those?" I asked him. "How much?" He asked with a grin. I just cheekily grinned at him.

-------------

"Done!!!" Three of said after finishing putting some touches on the cake. I hugged Jin young's arm and then I noticed that I was hugging. I let go of him.

"It's seem that you are happy about it." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, sorry about that. I never made a cake with someone before. It was exciting to making a cake with someone for once." I said sheepishly.

"You're face is red now. Go sit and cool down for a while." He command and I simplied nod. I sat down on a stool behind Kyung soo and Jin young. I held both of my cheeks and mentally squeel.

Chan yeol's POV

I saw Panda hugged Jin young. I felt something tingling inside of me. I think it was...

"Jealousy."

I snapped out from my trance and looked at Soo min. "What?" He looked at me and shook his head. "You're jealous." he said. "At who?" I bluntly asked. Soo min pointed his index finger to Jin young who was helping D.O.

"Jin young?!" I scoffed. "Him? Really? I'm not jealous of him." I faintly laughed.

"Tsk tsk tsk." He wave his index finger side to side. "You know Park Chan yeol, exactly a second ago, you looked like you're going to break that spoon you're holding into halves." He pointed to the wooden spoon I was holding.

Then I saw Jin young offering Panda a glass of water. Then I've felt something broke on my hand. I've flatten my hand and saw the wooden spoon broke into halves in my palm.

"Jealous~" Soo min tease me. I gave him a death glare and he stopped teasing but he was still smiling at me like a fool. "I won't tell anybody about it. I'm your friend." he patted my back. I just smiled and hid the wooden spoon under table and used another one.

-------------

I kept an eye on Panda all day and I always saw her with Jin young everyday. They looked kinda happy together. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I heard someone asked me from behind. I turned around and found out it was the boy from the other day.

"You're spying on Amanda noona aren't you hyung?" He looked at me. "Follow me hyung." He pulled my arm.

--------------

"So, you're saying that she's hanging out with Jin young because she needed help for something. But why didn't she asked me or the others for helped?" I asked at Seok hyun. We were at the cafeteria because he told me so, and he told me about all of Panda's plan with Jin young. He somehow knows -when I meant knows, I meant by he knew everything about her, I guess- Panda. "How you knew about this?" I asked him full of curiousness.

"I can say, that she's me nanny." He slightly blushed after his confession. I looked at him with a weird expression. "Laugh if you want. I'm just happy that she's my nanny. She's a nice noona, unlike you!" He spat at me and folded he arms together.

"She is a nice person. So, what is that something?" He shook his head. "You don't want to tell me or, you don't know?" I asked him. "I don't know." He bluntly said.

Silence wrapped around both of us. Suddenly, the silence was broke by my phone. I took out my phone to looked who it was and I found out it was Panda. I swiped my phone and neared it to my ear

"Yeoboseyo."

"Chan yeol? Where are you? You should be in class now. I have an announcement."

"What announcement?"

"Just come to the class, please."

"Alright. I'll be on my way."

"Okay. Thanks."

She hung up the phone and I put my phone in my pocket. I looked at Seok hyun and when I was about to say something to him, he already said it. "I know, 'You should go to your class now.' Well see you at another time hyung. Bye." He bowed to me and walked away.

--------------

At Class 1 Grade 4....

I was about to come in to the class, but then the door slide opened. It was Panda who opened the door. "There you are!" She pulled me into the class. She pulled me until the in front of the class with her.

"Guys, I have an announcement." She said. "Next week, at Saturday, we'll have a celebration for the seniors." She said excitedly.

"What?! For them? No way I'm doing that." A girl named Sae ryung said disagreeing.

"Why not?" She's holding her patients -exactly. "If you don't want to join, you will not given merits by the vice principle." She coolly said. Sae ryung eyes bulged out. "What?"

"If all of this class students agree do this celebration together with me, the vice principle will give 50 merits to each of you." She gently said but I sensed that she was sending a threat to everyone. I stood next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I think it's a grand idea." I said and turned to Panda. Her face went red as I giving compliments about her idea.

"I think this event is to show how much the seniors' sacrifices for the school. The school's presentation was risen because of them. We should be thankful towards them. Look I have a sister, she's the senior of the school and last time she won the 'A Song From Your Soul' Competition and made the school famous for the most talented school. Just because of her. Lot of the students shown their talents to the world because they already have confidence." I made a speech to them. Then I looked at Panda.

"That's the example why we must do this event. Lot of you have confidence just because of them. So, who's with me?" She said while raising her hand. I raised my hand as well and all my other classmates. Panda looked at Sae ryung. "What do you say?" Sae ryung looked at the whole class and sighed. She half-grinned and looked at Panda.

"I like both of your leadership and the speech that Chan yeol made. And since the others agreed. I agree too." She smiled widely and raised her hand. "And don't tell the vice principle about this. Okay." Sae ryung said. Panda showed her an OK sign.

"Okay, since all of this settled, we have something to do." I looked at her with a weird expression on my face.

--------------

At the Library...

Amanda's POV

"Seems like we're already settled all of the things we should do. The performance, the foods and the contestants for the fashion contest." I said to Suho. Chen was busy reading a book while Baek hyun was busy thinking of a plan to invite Tae yeon to be his company for the celebration. Only me and Suho was planing about it.

"I want to ask Tao if he wants to join the Taekwondo team." I said regret. Suho looked up from the document and looked at me. "Why you want him to?" He asked.

"Just because." I said to him straightforwardly. "He's great at martial arts. That's all." I said and he just looked at me weirdly. He was about say something then...

"Why didn't you told me earlier?!!" Tao's head was between the books. I place my hands on my chest. The papers that Suho and I flew to the air because Suho accidentally threw them. And I saw Chen looked at Tao with a serious expression on his face and Baek hyun was on the floor, almost past out.

"Tao, you shouldn't do that. I could get a heart attack because of you." I said as I was helping Suho picking up the papers. He walked near me while rubbing back of his neck. Suho stood up and hit Tao's back with the papers he's holding. "You shouldn't have done that." Tao just chuckled. I satood up and sat down.

"Okay. You want to join. I'll let you. You should go to gymnasium now. They're practicing." I told him as I helped the shocked Baek hyun. Tao made a wide grin and ran out the library.

"I think I should go home know Amanda. Bye. Come Chen." He waved at me and waved back. I did the same to Chen.

"Baek hyun." I shook him. I lightly slap him and he woke up from his half-conscious state. I sighed and gave Baek hyun a bottle of water. He took it and drank it.

'Tell him that he can't go out with Tae yeon.' My self-conscious told me. "But I don't want to hurt him." I muttered. I felt uneasily inside of my. I looked at Baek hyun and he was staring at me with a serious expression.

"Are you okay Panda?" He asked me. I nodded and cleared my throat. "Baek hyun?" He looked at me. "Hmm." He hummed as a response. "Baek hyun, you know there are many girls out there right?" I asked uneasily. He hummed as a yes.

"So, why you must choose Tae yeon?" He was drinking the water and after he heard my question, he spat the water towards my face. I took out my handkerchief an wiped my face with a disgusted feeling. I looked at Baek hyun.

He smiled awkwardly at me. He hung his head low and let out a big sigh. "She's the most popular girl in the school, but at the same time, she's my dream girl. That's why I want to go out with her so much." He smiled warmly at me. I felt really guilty for asking the question. I smiled at him and didn't want to tell him the real thing.

'His dream girl?' I thought.

"Lets go home." I said to him. He nodded and took his bag. I gathered all of the papers and put it in my bag.

Anonymous' POV

I saw Panda and Baek hyun went out the library. I walk out from my hiding place. And there I gound Panda's handkerchief. It's somehow familiar. Then I remembered the girl from my childhood. She gave the exactly same handkerchief like the one I found. I looked through the handkerchief and found it was the same.

"AKJ. She's the one I'm looking for." I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------