Chapter 7: Young and The dream

Hidden Feelings : My Nerdy and Weird Girl

After two weeks of exam...

Suho's POV

"Wonderful, we're free. No more exams until next year." Chen stretched his arm and relaxing himself in the class. "Yeah, wake me up when the teacher comes in." Lay said and let himself drifted into his dreamland. All of my classmates were playing each other. Well, most of them were not. I found myself staring at Young, who was busy reading her book.

"Yah, hyung. What are you doing?" Kai asked when he sat next to me. "Nothing." I didn't even looked at Kai, but just keep staring at Young. I noticed Young kept taking glance of me while reading her book and I just acted that I looking at the others.

"Hyung, are you staring at Young? Ah~, you like her do you?" I looked at Kai and looked back Young. 'Great thing she didn't heard that.' I thought.

"Kai, can you keep it a secret? I think that I like her." I confessed. He nodded of understanding. "I can't help you, but you can asked Kathy if you want." I looked over at Amanda who was busy talking with Yuree and the twins.

"But the problem is that Young didn't even talk to me for two weeks. And Amanda is busy with something. So I don't want to disturb her" I whispered to him. He nodded and fold his arms together.

"Ah~, maybe she was mad at something or someone." He looked at me while raised his left eyebrow. I awkwardly smiled. "Its you then. Make up with her. Do something nice to her before she go back to Busan. She will leave for the next four weeks. Okay?"

"Okay." I sigh. When I looked back at Young, she was exactly in front of me, smiling. "Why are you looking at me?" She playfully asked. I chuckled by her playfulness. "Don't know." I shrugged.

"You must know that I care about you. I'm not mad but upset." She looked down. "Because of what?" I curiously asked. "Nothing. Maybe about Na mi." She grinned. Both of us laughed and looked at each other.

Na mi's POV

I looked at Suho and Young. They were having a great time together. 'Well not anymore.' I thought. I stood up from my chair and went to their desk.

"Young, can you meet me here at recess?" I asked. "Why? I'm going to have lunch with Amanda and the girls." She said to me. I pouted and grabbed her hand. "Please~, it's important. Hmm~" I made a cute expression to convinced her.

Young looked at Suho and looked back to me. "Alright, but only for 5 minutes." She conditioned me. "5 minutes is all I need. Thank you." I went to my desk and sat beside of Jin hye. She had a disbelief expression on her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked coldly. "Nothing. I just hate to see that Young girl with Suho always." I folded my arms together with a smirk. "So, by the meaning of that, you will tell Young to stay away from Suho forever?" She asked with an evil grin.

"Bingo!"

"So that's what you're planning. I love it. But, you have to handle it alone. Understand." I simplied nod my head.

Ding ding dong dong...

"The school bell. It's time." I looked at Jin hye and she called the others to leave the class. It was only me and Young.

"What is it you want t..." I slapped Young across her face. Young held her left cheek. I smirked and pulled her hair. I saw the pain in her face. "I want you to do a favor for me. You want to know what?" She nodded. "Is you to stay away from Suho oppa. Understand." I let her hair go and pushed her. She fell to the floor and looked at me. I kneeled down and held her chin. "Do... you... understand?" I asked again. She nodded and cried. I stood up and smirked with satisfaction. "You can go to your friends now." She stood up and went out of the class.

Chi rae's POV

After I finished doing my 'business' at the girls' bathroom, I accidentally saw Young got out of class crying. I ran to young but she ran to the school's garden. When I looked at the class through the window, I saw Na Mi.

'She did this to Young.' I thought. Then I saw a CCTV camera in our class. 'Maybe I should go to the security room to see what happened.' I thought.

I ran to the security room and went inside. "Look done have here? It's your niece Man bok." One of the security said. "Ha, it's my little cheerleader, Chi rae." My uncle Man bok said. "Is there anything you want?" He asked.

"Yes uncle Man bok. Can I see the footage of our class?" I asked him cutely. "What for? I can but you have to offer me." He said. "I'll asked daddy to give you a VIP pass to a famous spa for you and your family." I offered him. He nodded and held out his hand. I shook his hand and he started to show me a video of my class.

"How dare she do that? To innocent Young." I gasped. "Uncle Man bok, can you upload this video on my phone?" I showed him my phone and he took it and started to upload the video. "What are going to do with this video?" My uncle asked when he gave back my phone.

"To show them how bad they are." I angrily said.

"Good luck then."

I ran out of the room and went to the cafeteria. When I've reached to the cafeteria I saw Amanda and the girls and the boys were eating together at a table.

"Guys, guys, guys." I yelled. When I've reached to the table, I was out of breath and collapsed. Chen helped me to get up and let me sat next to him.

"Is there anything you want to tell us?" Suho asked me. I nodded. I took out my phone out of my pocket and show them the video. I saw everyone's expressions and they were shocked to see it. I saw Suho's face turned red. "How dare she hurt Young?" He hit the table with anger. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at us.

He was about to stand up but I stopped him. "Suho, not yet. Let's wait for the right moment." I told him. He calmed down and looked at me.
"B-but where is she now?" He asked me. I shrugged. "I think she's at the school's garden." I told him. He stood up and left the table.

"He looked like he cared about Young." Chan yeol said. Everyone continued to eat and Chen offered me a drink.

"Oh, it's okay. I'm fine." I assured him. "No, you've ran here really fast and made yourself tired. Here, drink it." I looked at him in the eyes and saw that he cared about me. I took the glass from his hand. When I touched his hand, I've felt an electrical shock moving from my hands to my spine.

Chen's POV

I've felt an electrical shock, moving from my hand to my spine when she touched my hand. "T-t-thank y-you." She stutters and sheepishly smiled to me. I smiled back and saw her face went red. I've felt my face was warm. I quickly took D.O's drink and quickly drank it until its last drop.

"Yah! You've drank my lemonade you troll." He said and almost yell. I've made a cute 'V' pose to him. He shook his head and went to buy another lemonade. I looked at Chi rae, who was staring at me. She softly laughed and lightly punched my arm.

"You shouldn't gave me this drink if you're thirsty. You troll." Shu chuckled. "Hey, I was craving for lemonades now." I joked.

Ding ding dong dong...

"Want to go to the class together?" She bashfully asked. "I would love to." I said charmingly. "Let's go then." She pulled my arm. I laughed at her cuteness.

Suho's POV

Ding ding dong dong...

'The school bell rang.' I thought. I ran to the school's garden as fast as I can. When I arrived there, I saw Young crying. I near myself to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She raised her head and looked at me with tear stains on her cheeks. I knelt down and cupped both of her cheeks. I wiped her tears with my thumbs and I let go of my hands and grabbed her hand.

"Young, is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked her with care. She shook her head. "You know, if you keep lying to yourself you keep on hurting yourself." I told her. She looked at me and hugged.

"Suho, I'm afraid. I'm scared what will happen to me. I just want to stand up for myself." Young cried on my shoulder when she said to me. I hugged her back and patted her back. "It's okay. We can do this together." I told her. She broke the hug and looked at me deeply.

"Really?"

"Yes."

She smiled and hugged me again. As we were doing that, I felt a presence. As of it was watching us. I looked around and saw no one. "Let's go to the class." I said after I broke the hug. She nodded. I stood up and took out my hand. She grabs it and stood up. Both of us cleaned ourselves and walked to the building together.

Anonymous' POV

'My plan didn't work. I think I should take it up a notch.' I thought as I saw Young and Suho went in the building together happily. "You'll see Lee Young, I'll have Suho for myself one day." I said with full of hatred towards Young.

After school... at night at Mrs Dalia's home...

Amanda's POV

I saw the young me crying on a bench with her stuffed panda doll. Then a group of boys came.

"Look here boys, a girl crying. Look what she's holding a stuffed panda." Those one of the boys took the young me's stuffed panda. The young me stood up. "Give it back." The young me yelled at the boys. "Just forget about it, girly." One of the boys pushed her and left her all alone.

"No."

Then a shadow blocked her. The young me looked up and saw a boy in front of her. "Hey, why are you crying?" The boy asked. "They took my stuffed panda." She told him while still sulking. The boy turned around and saw the group of boys was still there. "If I get it for you, will you stop crying?" He asked. The young me nodded. Then the boy went to direction of the group of boys.

After a few minutes...

The young me waited for the boy's returns but saw no signs of him. Then the same shadow blocked her again. She looked up and saw the boy with her stuffed panda. "Here's your stuffed panda." The boy said with a smile. The young me took the doll and hugged it.

"Thank you. By the way, I'm Amanda but my family calls me 'Panda'." She said. "I'm '....' but everyone calls me 'Giraffe' or 'Yoda' because of my ears." He chuckled. Both of them laughed and the boy sat next to her.

"Why are you here?" The boy asked. "I'm here to visit my great grandmother." She sadly said. "Why are you visiting her?" He asked again. "We were called by my aunt who lived here and she told me that my great grandmother was ill. When we came here last Monday, she was still ill. And today, she died. That's why I ran here." She sadly said. "I'm sorry to here that." The boy said. "It's okay."

"Panda! Panda! Where are you sweety?"

"That's my mom. See you around Giraffe." She waved at him and the boy did the same.

Then I saw my great grandmother in front of me. "Find the boy who once cared about you." I screamed because I was shocked and scared and she kept talking. "He's always by your side until now. He always be there when you're need him most." She said and the next thing I knew, she was gone.

And I fell off of my bed.

"Aww, that's hurt." I said while rubbing my back. I looked at the clock and it was 4:55 am. "It's just a dream." I said and came back from reality.

Anonymous' POV

I woke up from my sleep and looked at the clock. It was 4:56 am. I was sweating a lot. Then I remember the old woman's word from my dream.

"She's always by your side when you needed her most. And she'll be the one will brings you joy and happiness in the future. Follow your heart and find the one you cared when you were young."

I didn't knew what she meant by that all I knew is...

Nobody's POV

"She's near!" "He's near." They chorused in each both of their room.