Chapter 5: NONSENSE!!

Hidden Feelings : My Nerdy and Weird Girl

Suho's POV

We supposed to follow Amanda and Chan yeol, but it seemed that the five of us had a problem. We found ourselves someone shouting.

"HOW DARE YOU!!"

"What's that?" Baek hyun asked. I didn't said anything but to walk to the direction where's the sound came from. They followed me and we found three students were fighting.

"YAH!! What are you boys doing here." I yelled at them. They didn't care about what I've said but one boy punched the other two. Five of us stopped those three boys from fighting. Then one boy punched me in the face. We were still holding them, but two students already ran away from our grasp. One boy was still struggling to get away.

"Boys, what's happening?" Amanda suddenly came. She looked at the boy who were struggling. She came near him and started to caress his left cheek. The boy suddenly calmed down.

"I think we should send him to the principal." I said. That boy eyes rounded in fear. Amanda shook her head and looked at me.

"Don't send him to the principal. He's not guilty nor bad. He's having problems."

"Why you want to defend this boy?" Sehun asked. Amanda didn't said anything but to make puppy eyes to me.

"Let him go. I want to talk to him."

-------------

That boy waved at Amanda and happily ran away.

"What did you both talked about?" Sehun asked.

"Oh, you mean Seok hyun. Yeah, we talked about his problem, and he's sorry because he punched you Joon myeon."

"Its okay. It's not his fault." I said. She turned around and walked away. I smiled because of her attitude.

"I think she's great of becoming the Female Student President." Kai said. "You're right. She would be perfect for the job." Baek hyun makes a thumbs up. Chan yeol slowly nodded.

"Hey, boys don't you want to go to class!" Amanda yelled. We nodded and ran to her. When we're in front of her, she playfully ran.

"Catch me if you can." She sang.

(SNSD's song 'Catch me if you can')

She ran so fast, so we picked up the pace. Chan yeol ran faster than the five of us. He's at the back of Amanda. Then Chan yeol back hugged her.

Amanda's POV

'Oh my goodness.' I thought. He back hugged me. I froze and looked at Chan yeol's face. He smiled at me and I can feel my face was turning warm. I came back to my senses and struggled from his hug. I stepped his foot and he let go of me. He held his foot and looked at me. I panicked and ran away.

Sehun's POV

'Whoa' I thought. I laughed a bit and looked at Chan yeol. I can see he was in pain.

"She's just flustered."

We turned around and looked at that hyung. "What do you mean by that?" I asked.

He walked near us and smiled. "I didn't introduce myself. I'm Michael Johnson. Panda's cousin." We bowed to him. "Follow me."

We followed him at the back. He turned around and gestured us to come closer. We neared ourselves to him.

"You know, Amanda is a special girl. She's talented, smart and a paranormal." He laughed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?!!"

Out of the blue she hit Michael's head with a book. "How in the world you're here." He said.

"To make sure you don't say anything weird about me to them. Exactly you're the one is paranormal." She said. "No, I am not." He whined.

"So, think before you said anything." She shouted.

"Both of you stop fighting." I bravely stopped them. They looked at me with death glares and heavily breath out.

"I was suppose to find you, but it seemed that you found me. Here." She gave Michael a pair of gloves. "The one you wore were dirty 'cause of the bloody food war. So I brought one from home. Just in case."

"Thanks."

"Why you gave him gloves?" I asked. "Don't you know? He's the male version of Elsa. 'Let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door." She clapped her hand together and turn around.

"Come Michael. I don't want to talk too long." She walked away. Michael just shrugged with a smile. They're making the hug again and Amanda pushed him. She laughed at him and Michael started to chased after her. Michael caught Amanda and lift her when he's hugging her.

"How sweet!" I turned my head to Tao, who is smiling like a girl that saw a sweet couple. "Be serious. They're cousins." Chan yeol said.

"But I felt that they are meant for each other."

"That's because they are cousins!!" Chan yeol said almost screamed. He turned around and went to the corridors, where Amanda and Michael just went.

"I think someone is jealous." Baek hyun elbowed Chen. "I want to about it." Baek hyun ran to Chan yeol but Suho held his collar from behaind.

"Hey! Don't do that. You know what he's going to do with you when you about this." Chen looked at Suho and nodded. "Good. Let's go." We nodded and went to our class together.

After school....

Amanda's POV

"The first day is really great!" I looked at Michael in disbelife.

"About what? Food fight?" "Yup!" I looked at him and hit him as many times I could, but I stop after I saw two figures.

"Jin yi? Ji yi?" They nodded and I hugged them. "Oh, I've miss you both so much." I let go of them and they hugged me.

"We missed you too eonni." They saw Michael and hurriedly hugged him. I shook my head.

"We missed you too oppa!" Michael hugged them and let them go.

"Here's your bike young Miss and Sir." The servant brought our bikes. We took our bike and the servant leave. "You rode bikes? Eomma and appa never let us." Ji yi said.

"Of course. Because you don't know how to rode one." Jin yi stuck out her tongue. "There's our ride. See you at home eonni, oppa. Annyeong." They bowed and went into the car.

"They're just like Belle and Taylor." "You're right."

-------

We rode our bikes together and stop at our uncle's cafe. "Remember this place?" I asked. "Yeah."

"You both are here." We turned around and saw Jin young. "Oh, its you Jin young."

"Of course its me. Who do you think I am?" Ha asked. "Somebody. Let's get in." We went in the cafe and saw many costomers, including those twelve boys. I quickly hide behind Michael and pushed him. "What are you doing?" He whispered to me. "No questions. Just walk."

We walked to the counter and ordered our drinks.

"Vanilla bubble tea please." "I'll have black coffee."

"Coming right up."

After a few minutes...

"Here's your coffee. And its on the house only for both of you since both of you are my boss' niece and nephew, am I right?"

"They both are my dear Min ryeong." My uncle suddenly came out. "Ah, ne. See you later sir." She quickly go away. "I should continue working. See you both at home." He went to his other
costomers.

"We should go now."

We went out and rode our bikes once more. Suddenly I saw those twelve boys were in front of me. I quickly pushed the breaks but it wont stop since I'm riding down hill (but not that steep). I rode down speedingly, then a hand grab my arm and pulled me off the bike. I breath heavily and hugged someone tightly.

"Thank you."

"No problem." I looked up and saw Chan yeol. "You should be careful now. Okay?" I nodded and he lift me up.

"Here's your bike. Luckily, Xiumin saved it from cars crashing on it."

"Yeah. You should be careful." Xiumin said. "Thank you." I said it on a hushed tone and grabbed my bike. I walk away as possible as I can. Tears flowing from my cheeks and rode my bike again. Suddenly, I stop cycling and stopped in front of a park. I wiped my tears and neared myself to a bench and remembered something.

"I'm going back to America since I already visit my great grandmother. Here."

"Promise me that you will find me if I came back here and give me my handkerchief back to me. Promise?"

"You promised me that you will find me. And I hope you kept our promise." I looked up the sky and let the breeze flow through my face.

"Boo!!"

I was startled because of that. I held my head and turned around. I'm facing with those twelve boys, again. "What do you want? Don't you see I'm sulking?" That's just a lie to make them leave me alone, but its just not what I'm expected.

"You're sulking, huh? It seems that you just looking up the sky to see the planes are passing by. Why? Do you want to go back home to America?" That words hit me deep. I stood up and looked at that boy.

"Yes! I want to go back home because at my first day at school and my birthday is ruined. I felt really depressed because of this NONSENSE!!!" I grabbed my bike and cycled as fast as I can.

Chen's POV

I never meant that way. I never knew she will say that to me. Besides, its just a joke. Then Kris hit my head from the back. "You shouldn't have said that to her!" He yelled at me. "It's just a joke." I said.

"A joke that made people cry and hurt." I turned my head and saw Jin young with his friends. "What you just did made her think that she just met a bad friend at the first day." He said with a slight tone that made me feel guilty. "You should go and apologize to her." He walked away and disappeared from my sight.

"I'm afraid his right. Go apologize to her tonight since she's staying at Miss. Dalia's house. Or at school." Chan tell said. We nodded and went back to our home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you don't mind. Like I said, enjoy.