Chapter 2: The news (Part 2)

Hidden Feelings : My Nerdy and Weird Girl

At Class 1 Grade 10

Chan yeol's POV

"Ugh, I'm bored. Can't we do something fun." Tao groaned. I looked at him and sigh. "Like what? Pranking someone?" I sarcastically asked. He beamed and nodded. I heavily sigh at his childish behavior. I was about to say something but somebody came into the class squealing.

"I'm back from the principal's office." She said loudly.

She stood in front of the class and clapped her hands to get our attention. It's seemed like she had good news.

"Good news everyone. Ever since Ga eun transferred to a new school a America, I have news from the school's principal that we're going to have two new students transfer here to our school this Wednesday. That's means tomorrow!" She said. I just sat quietly when the other students of my class started talking about the new comers to our school.

"That's mean we'll get two new nerds then?" I heard somebody said. I looked at Yuree and she looked furious. "What are you talking about Jin hye? Don't you think that you're more perfect than everyone else." She looked like she wanted to have a fight with Jin hye.

"Whatever." Jin hye said to Yuree. I saw her high five her friends. It's great I'm free from that girl. I heard her cough and I turn around to face her.

"What is it Jin hye?" I glared at her. "Oh~, don't be that way oppa. Y-" I cut her words. "You should stop bothering me now. And don't call me oppa. I don't even like you." I mumbled the last part. She smirked at me and flipped her hair.

"I know. But, I'll be the first one to steal your heart." She winked at me. I turn around and suddenly facing Yuree. She folds her arm and looked at me. I think she heard Jin hye's words.

She asked Tao to sit next to Kai. He nods and stood up from his seat and went sit next to Kai. Yuree sat next to me but, she's not facing me, she's looking to our fellow classmates. She sigh, then softly chuckled.

"You know, somehow it's funny. I don't like Jin hye's behaviors when it comes to flirting with boys." She directly said to me. "But, I have to bear with it. She's the principal's niece and I have to became her friend for years. She's a nice person but she's blinded by popularity." She looked at me with a relived expression.

"You're telling me this why?" I asked with a halfheartedly smile. She took a deep breath and smiled at me. Her smiles always make me feel comfortable when I'm with her. It's not like that I liked her but she's my best friend's sister. Why would I like her, if she's even not my type?

"Come on! Where's the smile that you always brought? Where's the serious Male President and the school's basketball captain? Where's our class clown and happy virus?" She asked with a playful tone. I sat quietly and smile a little. She looked at me and she looked worry.

"Chan yeol, I know that you've missed Ga eun so much but, she's been gone for a month already. I'm worried for you. I want to tell you that you have to face the facts. It was her choice and her decision. I think she's doing good now" She assured me. I gave her my famous smile.

"That's the smile I've been looking for." She joked. Both of us laugh. She stood up and went to her seat. But, she pauses her step and looked at me.

"And Chan yeol, next week is the year end exam." She informs me. I just nodded. I folded my arms on the table and rest my head on my arms. I remembered a phrase.

"Remember, you must find me and give me back my handkerchief to me when I come back to Korea, okay? Promise?"

"Promise!"

"Yah! Park Chan yeol!" I heard somebody calling my name. I looked at that person and it's Xiumin. "What were you thinking until you suddenly say 'promise'?" He stared at me for a while. I didn't know I was thinking out loud. No wonder he heard me said 'promise'.

"Nothing hyung." I lazily said. "What is it hyung?" I rest my head on my arms again. I heard the chair next to me was being pulled.

"I've missed Mrs. Dalia Kim and her baozis." He whined. I've made a gesture to make him calm down. Suddenly, Suho came to my table. He's my savior. He stood in front of me and Xiumin while giving us a satisfactory smile.

"Next week is the year end exam. So, I hope I can beat you this year." I smiled at him and say good luck to him. He gave me a thumbs up and leave.

Ding ding dong

"Time to go home!" Jin young screamed. All of my classmates races out of the class, leave me and my 11 friends. I've pack my books and get out of class with my friends. I went to my locker and put all of stuff there.

At The Delight Cafe

We went into Mr. Kim Dong min's cafe to grab something to drink. When we went into the cafe, I spotted my sister. We went to the counter and ordered our drinks.

"Hey sis! We want a 2 cappuccinos, 3 lattes, 4 americanos, 1 coffee and 2 bubble teas." I told her. "What flavor?" She asked nicely.

"Oh, Chocolate and vanilla." Sehun said. She smiled at Sehun behavior. "Cute." I heard her mumbled. "Okay, is there something you boys want to order." I wanted to say something but she cut me off. "Let me guess, is it chocolate cake you want Chan yeol?" She asked with a grin. I nodded and told her that I want to eat it at home.

20 minutes later...

Our drinks already came to our table. Suddenly, Baek hyun started a topic. "Guys, what do you think who will come to our school? A boy or a girl?" he asked. "Don't know, don't care. I just want to see them myself. But, I hope it's a boy." I told him. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me in disbelief. All of them nodded in agreement, except Baek hyun, Sehun, Tao and Xiumin.

"You four are unbelievable." Suddenly, Min chi came with my chocolate cake. "Thanks sis." She ruffled my hair and go back to the counter.

"Let's go to Chan yeol's house." All of them looked at me and I nodded.

All of us got out of the cafe and go to my place.

After 20 minutes of walking, we finally reached to my house.

"I'm home."

My maids came and took my bag and the boys. We went to the living room and saw my parents chatting with my neighbor, Mrs. Dalia Kim. Three of them look at us and warmly smiles at us.

"You're back!" My mom stood up from the sofa and went to my direction and gave me a hug. "How's school?" She asked. I smile at her and tell that school was normal. I saw Mrs. Dalia was looking for someone. She stood up, went to my mom and gave my mom a hug. Then she took out a light blue coloured box and gave it to Xiumin. "I know you've missed me and my baozis, Min seok." She ruffled Xiumin's hair and looked at my mom again.

"Well, Mi rae I need to get home but somehow Panda is missing." She sigh. "Don't worry maybe Panda is in the bathroom. We'll make sure she's safe." My mom assure. "Well, I better off then. See you tomorrow then Mi rae." Mrs. Dalia wave at my mom and went out.

"We'll be up stairs mom, call me if you need me." She said fine and we went up stairs. When we're in front of my room, I heard someone was playing my guitar. It was so melodious. The way that someone play was so terrific but the song was somehow sounds sad.

When I opened the door, I saw a girl playing my guitar. The girl turns her head and looked at us. I wanted to see her face but, unfortunately she was wearing a mouth mask to cover . I looked at her eyes and her eyes are beautiful, even though she was wearing a glasses. Her eyes are dark brown and her eyes were almond shaped. I hoped she looked cute. I gulped and stared at her eyes.

She stood up from the chair and bows to us. Then she quickly gets out of my room. "That was awkward." Chen weirdly smiles at us.

I throw myself onto my bed and rest my head on my pillow. I heavily sigh and remember the girl's eyes. Those eyes looked like an angel to me. I looked at my phone and looked at the time. It's 5:30 pm. We started to talk about the new students, who will come to our school, but I can't stop myself from thinking about that girl.

"Guys, I think we should go back to our home. It's already 6:55 pm." Suho said. They bid goodbye to me and goes out of my room then they go back to their home. I was left alone and I was thinking about the girl. Her eyes were familiar but I don't remember where I saw it before. I slowly closed my eyes and let myself drifted to sleep but I was disturbed by my butler, Mr. Hong.

"Young Chan yeol, I think you should change your clothes and come down after that, okay" He closes the door and left me alone. I took my towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I wore my clothes and went down stairs to have dinner with my family.

"Umm... Chan yeol, I've heard from your uncle Jong shik that your school will have two new students. Is it true?" My father asked. "Mmm... Yes father!" I replied. I remembered something and finished my dinner.

"Eomma, who did Mrs. Dalia came back with?" Curiosity feels in me.

"Oh!"

She wiped and looked at me. "She brought back her nephew and niece." She told me. "So, who's the girl in my bedroom that evening?" I asked again. My mom looked at me with a shocked expression. She laughed all of a sudden. Me, Min chi and my dad looked at my mom. My dad nudge my mom's arm then she stopped laughing.

"So that's where she had been. For your information my son, I don't know who she is, but I know that Mrs. Dalia always calls her Panda. " She pointed out.

"Panda?" I thinked about it for awhile. "What a cute name." I beamed. "Yeah, it is cute. Panda bear." Min chi squealed in delight.

"I'm going upstairs guys. Good night." Min chi and my parents said good night to me. When I'm arrived at my room, I took my guitar and went near the glass door. I pulled the curtain to my left and went out to the balcony.

When I'm at the balcony, I saw a girl at a balcony too, at Mrs. Dalia's house. Her back was facing my direction. So, I don't have a view to see her face. She was doing something but I didn't saw it. So I gave up on playing my guitar and decided to spy on her.

I went to my room and searching for my binocular.

"Found it!"

I went back to the balcony and the girl was still there. The plants at the balcony was tall and bushy. And the best news was the plants were covering me so well. I laid on my stomach and start my operations of spying the girl. I looked through my binocular and I saw what she was doing. She was drawing something. I saw the drawing and it's about that evening's incident. I chuckled and wondering if she was embarrassed or she'll be shy when she meet with me.

She finished drawing her picture and I had the view of her drawing. It was marvelous but I still haven't seen her face. She went inside and closed the door.

"Why I haven't seen her face yet?" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Young Chan yeol? You aren't asleep yet?"

My servant was in front of my door. I hurriedly went inside my room, closed the curtain and the slide door and went to my bed, pretending to be asleep. My servant opened the door and find me asleep. When she closed the door and went to another place, I raised my head and breathe out in relief. I fell asleep when my eyes were getting heavier.

The next day....