lost

mine

Mina pov
Suddenly out  of the blue my mother call me and tell me to came back to japan, I ask what the reason but she didn’t tell me, she just tell me to came back cause my father need me to do something and its urgent, I tell them about what should I do about my school and they said I don’t have to think about it.

honestly I don’t want to go back cause I don’t want to say goodbye to tzuyu and my friend, and I don’t even know how long have to be in japan cause my parent didn’t give me a clear explanation.

I tell tzuyu about it she look so sad, I didn’t mean to make her sad but that’s the truth cause I don’t know what my parent need me to do and I hope that’s not related to my father business thing, cause there’s no end in there and I don’t want to be part of it

“tzuyu mian I didn’t mean to but that’s what my parent ask and I have to follow what they said”
“that’s ok mina, I understand but when you will came back? I will be miss you badly”
“yaaa, you smooth talker don’t need to feel that we can chat and call every day, and I think it wouldn’t take so long“
“arasoo, just be safe ok”

And after that day I go to japan with a men that my father trust to take me, tzuyu can’t go with me to airport and that’s ok cause she in the school and I don’t want to make her skip her class.

After several hours I arrived in japan and I see my mother in there she take me back but something weird about her, I want to tell her about my and tzuyu relationship but I think this not the right time, she didn’t even ask me anything, she didn’t say any single word, and she didn’t even smile, something must be happen, when we arrived in my house we walk straight forward to my parent room.

The first thing I could see is my dad laying in his and my mother bed weakly, and I could hear a heart monitor voice all over the room.

“oka-san what happen to dad? Why you didn’t tell me anything”
“she got a heart attack mina, I’m sorry I just don’t know how to tell you about this” my mom start crying
“when its start happen? And what the doctor said”
“this already a week ago, doctor said that maybe your dad can’t stay longer than a month, his life was only support by the machine, it's would be impossible for him to wake up and when we take it off, he will……”

before mom could finish it I hug her tightly, I know what she going to say and I crying too by knowing the truth that my father will go in the close time, it’s really scared me, what should I do? I getting more scared by hearing the heart monitor voice every second *bib**bib**bib* , I scared that it will make a long sound.

Its been a week since I came back to japan, I always take care of my dad, I didn’t leave his side, unless when I need to go to bathroom, I really scared that he will go without saying goodbye, I scared that he go without me being beside him.

Until this day my dad suddenly wake up.

“dad, dad, oto-san, can you hear me? Its me mina?” I start crying
“mina my daughter” he said with lifeless voice he sound so tired
“yeah its me oto-san, wait a minute I will call the doctor”
“no, no no need mina, I think I will not make it when you some back*he smile*” he was freak’in smile
“don’t say that dad, I know you can make it more longer”
“I hope so mina I really want to see you growing up, see you In the white dress, and having a grandchild. But I know mina I don’t have enough time to see all of that, I know that” 

he didn’t even cry but his eyes show the sadness, that's all evey dad dream to see his daughter in the white dress and take her in the church and gave her daughter to her husband, I want to make his wish come true but I cant *I freak’in dating girl dad and I really love her, I’m really sorry I can’t even full fill your wish and maybe your last wish*

“don’t say that oto-san you will see me” I lied
“arasoo, but mina, if I’m gone please be happy and give me and your mom a healthy grandchild and please mina I know you hate it but you have to continue my business , you my one and only heir, and please find a good man to be your husband”
“ok dad I will, I promise” 

sorry tzuyu sorry we can’t continue our relationship I already promise my dad beside I don’t know am I can going back to korea and meet you again

After I promise him, I hear the thing I never want to hear, the heart monitor voice that signaling that the heart not beating anymore, I cried as I see my dad go away from me he go and will never come back, the doctor start running inside and trying to make his beat back but is useless, he didn’t come back, my mom sitting In the ground while crying seeing my father, *I’m sorry tzuyu but I promise him, I’m sorry*
__________________________________________________
Hallo reader-nim, this story haven't end yet but i think it will end soon, sorry for make you disappointed, i really want to make it more longer but i don't know what i should write anymore, thank you for reading and subscribing hope you like and enjoy it, and give a comments XD