Twice

mine

Mina pov
"tzuyu, she with sana now" i cry really hard "she make me believe to fall in love again, when i fall for her she leave me and now she with my best friend sana, i just finish everything with momo and now tzuyu done that, what happen with my life, it's already hard to accept someone and when i accept that person, she done the same thing"
"i know unnie, i know but hurt is the part of live and this is the path you choose unnie, maybe she not the right person but you can't close your heart to new person who knows maybe that person is the right person"
"yeahh changie gumawoo, but for now i can't it's still hurt so much, it's feel like my heart being stab, i just realize i love tzuyu more than i use to love momo"
"yeah i know unnie you need a time but please promise me you will do that"
"i promise" we do pinky swear 

Ughh i feel like I really tired, you such a liar tzuyu why you leave me, why you go away when i need you, aren't I'm enough why I'm so stupid for believing in you and your stupid word that always running in my head (that the person who stay by your side will beat the one that in your heart) but stupidly it's true tzuyu-aa you really proof that word to me and you leave me when i just realize it, why i open my heart to you, why you give up on me easily? Are you really love me? Aren't just broken heart because momo not enough? 

Suddenly chaengie hug me, make my face leaning on her chest
"why chaengie?" 
"nothing unnie just want to hug you and you know it's ok to cry unnie, you don't have to hold it cause i know how much you hurt cause i feel the same unnie i know that's feeling unnie, i will stay with you, just call me when you need me"
"gumawoo chaengie and did you really feel the same? It is sana? Our poor changie you must be hurt too right?" i release myself from her hug
"it's ok unnie and yeah i feel the same but it's not for sana unnie, i and sana unnie just have unnie dongsaeng relationship nothing more and nothing less, and nah it's not i kind use to it so that's ok don't worry"
"yaa you liar i know it's hury ok and sorry i got misunderstanding, then who is it?"
"you such a dense unnie everyone know who it is just you the only one who don't know"
"huh... Am i... Then tell me who it is" *pout*
"sorry unnie your pout didn't work on me this time, and this is not the right time to tell you, i will just make your mind more messier if i tell you"
"jezzz, up to you" i said as i act annoyed 
"miann unnie, don't mad at me ok" she act clingy and pout
"you meanie, araso arasoo"
"and unnie what are you going to do with sana and tzuyu?"
"umm.. I don't know maybe i will keep the distance between them cause it's hurt to see them together and i need a time to accept reality that both of themt together now"
"i don't think you need to put distance unnie it's kind of childish just face it and yeah you need a time, time is the medicine for this kind of situation"
"-.- you really act like old woman chae, even i the older one feel like just a lil kid in front of you"
"heheheh, it's just come out naturally, miann"
"that's ok I'm just kidding, you don't have to say sorry it's something you must proud of cause i really want to be like you and for your information you my style"
"thank you unnie, you too you really calm, cool, elegant and cute in the same time and unnie i think i should go it's getting late"
"thank you chaengie but don't leave me chae, stay with me please *aegyo* i still don't know how to face sana and i need you "
"aisshh, seriously unnie? Aegyo?? You know right i can't handle it so you use it, huu..hh, araso araso i will tell sana unnie that i stay in here for a night"
"gumawoo" i said it as sweetest as i can

Chaeyoung pov
Ughh this unnie seriously she just pout, using aegyo and show me her gummy smile in the same day, ohh god i could die now cause happiness and i will be stay for a night in the same room as her, ughh i feel like i can fly now,   seriously god thanks for giving me this chance even though i hate seeing her cry and broken but i will heal her and make her happy like she use to before all of this happen
__________________________________________________
Michaeng moment, sorry for mitzu shipper i still havent made it so wait a few chapter later, thank you for reading and subscribing hope you like and enjoy it:)