Realizing

mine

Tuzyu pov

As soon as sana go to get towel,i start crying again and really regret my act *how stupid am i to do this* i really thanks sana unnie for saving my life and give me a chance after a few minutes i start thinking about what sana unnie said and i just realize she done mouth to mouth CPR *damn why i didn't realize it earlier *argghhh paboo yaa that's my first kiss* suddenly i feel a towel wrap my body and someone back hugging me *blushh*

"sana unnie?"
"stay like this for a minute tzuyu i just feel want to do this and why your face red *she touch my forehand using her palm to check my temperature* are you have a fever? " 

seriously this unnie she haven't realize it and i still can see water dripping from her clothes and the towel travel around her body *oh my god what have gotten me, am i drinking to much water, sana unnie seriously look so hot with wet uniform and water drop from her body* i slap myself *aishhh what are you thinking tzuyu you prevent how can you thought about that on sana unnie*

"tzuyu, why you slap yourself? Don't do that, what's wrong with you, your face all red"
"no..nothing unnie... You...kn..ow your clothes is.... And the C...PR" i said that as i look away didn't dare to look at her and blush madly
"........" she shock cause she just realized it and cover her body
"so..sorry tzuyu i didn't think twice, i just doing CPR and *take a breath* sorry for kissing you,I didn't mean to and it was my first kiss" 

she said that like she been run away from being caught by ghost. I start standing even though my leg still numb and sana unnie standing too helping me.

"umm.. That's ok unnie and you didn't mean to you just want to save me, so thank you unnie and *blush* it's my first too" i start walk to my cupboard pretend to taking clothes and hiding my red face. I still can't believe the one that I share my with is sana unnie.

Sana pov
Ughhh what happen with me i just realize it, i kissed tzuyu and she see my body ugghh, what should i do, when the atmosphere become this awkward. I go out from bathroom i see tzuyu in her cupboard taking some clothes, she didn't see me come cause she start take off her uniform.

"tzuyu!!" i close my eye as i call her and she already topless, ughhh that abs and tant skin
"omoo, mian unnie i forgot and it's my bad habits sorry, and thats ok right? We both girls and *she gave me clothes* use this unnie you will get cold" seriously this girl so dense
"umm...ok" i take the clothes and change into it 

Tzuyu clothes really smell like her it's really nice and her clothes really big on me it's like I'm using my brother clothes, I'm so happy to get this opportunity, as soon as I'm done i saw tzuyu waiting for me.

"tzuyu, do you mind if I'm using your kitchen?"
"nah I'm not, but what are you doing? Do you want me to help you?"
"gumawoo, it's fine tzuyu you have to rest you still weak, i just makin some meal and make a hot chocolate beforde you catch cold"
"gumawoo unnie but since when you cook?"
"ughh *pretending hurt* I'm trying hard ok"
"I'm just joking unnie, gumawoo jinja gumawoo, i will eat whatever you cooking unnie" 
"araso arasoo, smooth talker" i act anoyed

i go to kitchen and start making some soup and hot chocolate and after a few minute i take it to tzuyu bed as i saw tzuyu sleeping, i put it in the table beside her bed and start checking her temperature and yeah im right she caught cold, i start take some wet towel and put it to tzuyu forehead. 

__________________________________________________
Satzu frist kissss TT~TT, sorry for making it short and thanks for subscribing and reading it hope you like and enjoy it:)