Promise

mine

Mina pov

I wait for sana as i continue chatting with tzuyu, after a few minutes she come to the corner of my bed and sit in there

"mina the truth is..."
"what the truth and please don't stop I'm curious "
"i like someone for a long time, no no it's not like but love"
"are you serious, who is that person? Why you haven't tell me all this time"
"she was tzuyu mina-yaa, miann"
"huhh..? Am I hear wrong thing? It's is really tzuyu"
"no you don't and yes it's tzuyu, sorry mina i know you start to feel comfortable around her and i shouldn't say this, but i should tell you cause i don't want you to know it from other"
"why you didn't tell me sooner, i will push tzuyu away from me, it's didn't mean anything if you hurt sana, I'm really are sorry, i will push tzuyu away from me"

why i feel something wrong by telling sana that, am i too comfortable being with tzuyu, ahh i don't care about my feeling anymore it's already broke from the start so it's better for not make sana feels the same as me, it's ok for me to losing everyone but sana i think i can't  she the most dearest for me, i can give her everything as long as she happy

"no don't do that, i will never forgive you if you do that to tzuyu"
"huh why? Aren't you want to be with her? Am i wrong?"
"yes i want to be with her and no you right but i don't want to be selfish mina, she didn't happy with me mina, you is her happiness and i just want to see her happy even if that's mean i can't be with her, it's ok for me to stay as a friend or sister as long as i see her happy and i can be by her side"
"sana... Really I'm really sorry, i promise i will never let you down and i will make tzuyu happy for you sana, sorry"
"thats ok mina and you have to be more honest to yourself and try to open your heart once more"
"but.."
"no but, just promise me you will do that"
"arasoo, you really are my twin from different parents, and you too find your happiness "
"umm ok, and actually this is not the only thing i want to tell you"
"huh really? It's there something more important than this?"
"yes it is, and actually it's love stuff too"
"tell me tell me, it's that about tzuyu?"
"no it's not,*blush* actually it's about you favorite dongsaeng"
"my favorite dongsaeng? Changie? what's wrong with chaengie? and what with that blush? dont tell me..."
"stop don't say it, i will tell you, arasoo"
"arasoo now start"
"lately I'm really close with chaeng and just now i just have dinner with her, she always comfort me and take care of me, she really good to me and know what i feel even she always be there for me when no one come"
"hoho, so now the only thing i want to ask is, do you love tzuyu or changie?"
"that's the problem mina -.-, i don't know honestly i felt my heart skip the beat when I'm with chaeng but it's still hurt when i see tzuyu with you"
"I'm really sorry sana i didn't mean to hurt you and i don't know, i think you should follow your heart it is go to tzuyu or chaengie, and if it's go to tzuyu tell me don't feel uncomfortable to tell it to me, so let's play fair"
"arasoo, shinsa gumawo mina-yaa" as i sake her hand and this is the start of everything. 
__________________________________________________
Thanks for reading and supporting hope you enjoy and like it :)