Broken heart

mine

Tzuyu pov

Ahh... Why it's hurt so much, i left the roof top as soon as they start talking cause i don't want to hear their conversation even if i curious cause i know it will be hurt very much and i dont think i can take it, i feel like i want to cry but tears won't come out, I know I’m foolish
I know I’m young, I know I’m exaggerating
I know…, but why she have to come back when everything start walking in the way i want to, dame i hate it. I run with all of my strength to my dorm. 
"tzuyu? What's wrong" sana said 
"nah...nothing un...nie just a got head.. ache, see...you later" i said to sana as i hid my face and start to walk away before she could reply 

*at dorm*
As soon as i arrived i open my door and close it not bother to lock it i go to my bed and cry *ahh.....finally it come out* i cry and release  everything.
"why unnie? why? Why you love her that much? She hurt you a hundred time and you still love her? Seriously you an idiot mina, i hate you really i hate you but why i can't stop thinking about you? why? You broke my heart not just hundred time but thousands time aren't that enough? Are you still not satisfied?" i cry harder as i talking and screaming even though no one hear i just want to say it. I'm really tired i just want to sleep and have amnesia, i really tired god, please help me.

Sana pov
*Mina why? Why you hurt tzuyu? Aren't you promise me to make her happy? Why you done that? You know right she the one that love you the most? Jinja pabo mina-yaa, i pray every night to be in your position, to be loved by tzuyu and you just wasting her, breaking her heart countless time, and making her cry. Why you so mean mina-yaa* 

i cry in front of tzuyu dorm door as i hear what tzuyu said, i can't do anything, I'm useless i just can hide, do nothing, hearing her cry, i can't even come to her and comfort her cause i know I'm not the one that she need, I'm not the one that she wish to be by her side, why you not love me instead tzuyu,  i can treat you better, i will treasure you like you the only thing i have.

After a few minutes tzuyu sob i hear her stop, i start to panic cause i know tzuyu love mina too much that she can even do stupid thing, i scared to death that tzuyu might do stupid thing, i knock the door but she not answer, i start calling her name countless time but she didn't respond, i really panic, and i start to open the door and luckily it's not locked, i open it harshly and i see no one in the room *Andwee tzuyu-ahh andwee dont leave me please dont leave me i beg you, god please hear me just this time, please save tzuyu i cant life without her please*

__________________________________________________
What happen to tzuyu?? Thank you for reading and subscribing, hope you like and enjoy it:)