Hello and goodbye

mine

Momo pov

Mina start push me after she realize that tzuyu runaway, but i won't let her go, i grab her wrist tightly

"awww..."
"sorry i didn't mean to" i release her wrist after i realize that i hold her to tightly until it leave a red mark
"umm.. That's ok, so explains everthing now" she didn't look angry she look sad
"ok, the truth is all this time im in japan with rose"
"yeah i know you with her but why you have to go away, what the reasons?"
"cause i know everyone wouldn't accept our relationship "
"just that?"
"yeahh"
"seriously momo just that, you don't know how hard is for me,  don't you know i cry every time i remember about you, you break my heart a thousands time and you leave me without saying any word and you come back like nothing happen, what the hell momo, why you have to come back now? Why you have to came back when i start to moving on? Why you have to come back when i start to comfortable and accept someone else to come to my life?"
"sorry mina, i don't know and i didn't mean to broke your happiness i just want to comeback cause i miss everything especially you but i think i should go cause you didn't want me anymore and you hate me, there's no meaning of coming back " 

after i finish it i start to go *what the hell momo, you still thinking about her? You have rose ok and you the one that leave her, what the hell you still want her, what a selfish person are you. But why my heart still beating and hurt for mina? Why i feel something missing from my life complete now? Are that thing mina? Then what rose? What am i going to do?* i said in my mind as i start to open the roof top door, when I'm ready to runaway i feel mina hand wrap around my waist 

"minaa... Waee..." i stop as i heard her sob, i let her stay for a minute, i decide to hold her hand and turning back, she still a stubborn girl, she didn't want to face me, i decide to release her hand and hug her tightly i can feel her sob getting harder
"mian mina -yaaa, please don't cry, i will go if you want to, please don't cry i don't want to hurt you again"
"I'm.... really sorry ....momo, i love you ,I really love you but... I can't be with you we only hurt each other, please be happy with rose and stay with me as a friend and forget about the past"
"guess i already late right? That's ok it's all my fault for leaving you, i love you too mina, please be happy too and forget about our past and please don't get hurt anymore, please stop crying i don't want to end it with sadness "
"i ...want the same....too momo... but it's hurt, it's hurt so much.... that i can't help but...cry" jezz seriously this stubborn swan still can't be shut by the word then nothing i can do but shut her up with action, i kiss her suddenly, the lips and taste that i miss so much, i really miss everything about her, she look shock, but when i move my lips she do the same she didn't push me, tears come out from my eyes when i realizing this would be the last time, this would be the last kiss we share, this would be the last time we could be this close to each other.

We know we already to late, 
We know we love each other, 
We know we need each other,
We know we want to be together,
But we will never be together,
Cause we only hurt each other,
Cause we will break each other heart,
And we have other person waiting for us. 

Mina pov
I start searching for tzuyu but i can't find her, i decide to go to her dorm as i open the door i see the two sleeping figure  *that's good for you tzuyu you have sana to take care for you, you don't need me again to take care of you and stay beside you, i hope you will be happy with her and forget about me* i start closing the door and turning back but suddenly i hear a loud sound *brakkk* i decide to go back as i scared something happen. 

I see everything, 
I heard everything, 
But i didn't dare to came in, i just stay in front of the door, sitting in there cause my feet feel so weak and crying, i don't know what happen to me, i don't know why i cry, i don't know why it's hurt so much, arent I'm should be happy cause they together now, aren't i should be happy cause no one hurt now, aren't i should be happy cause no one will disturbing me again, but why it's hurt so much? Why?

__________________________________________________
Sorry for breaking mitzu heart it's hard for me too, cause i really ship mitzu, do you think i should end it tragic or not? Sad ending or hapy ending? And still sorry for making it short, thank you for reading and subscribing and hope you like and enjoy it:)