Great day

mine

*ringgg---* I woke up from the nightmare that always come every night that didn’t even gave me enough time to rest every night, I’m so sick of this, that all because of her, she the one who come to my life bring all happiness and the reason I’m still standing right here and now, yeahh and she left me without single word and stupid me still waiting for her, I don’t know how long I waiting for her, hoping she came back to me “YAA, how long you gonna space out like idiot!!!” my roommate sana shout at me like there’s no tomorrow “heyy you don’t have to shout its hurt my ear drum” I replay her with annoying tone “keep talk to me with that annoying tone now cause you will thanks me later” I keep silent as I saw the clock and its only 5 minute before my first class start, what a great morning start with wakeup from nightmare, annoyed because your roommate and now late “yaa sana why didn’t you wake me up earlier” I saw smirk in sana face “I tried that already minarii~” before she could finish I start running to bathroom “byee mina see you at school” said sana “yaaa, don’t you dare leave me or I will__“ before I could finish *brakkk* the closing sound door “great now she left me its all because that stupid nightmare”. 
*at the school*
*kringgg---* the sound of the first class ended and now it’s a second class*brakkk* all the student and mrs.kim look at the door “miann~ mrs.kim, I late because sana didn’t wake me” I smile proudly as I said it to the hottest teacher in our school mrs. Kim seolhyun “yeah arasoo, just sit already and mrs.myoui its been 6 month since you start late come to school and break the rule where is our most intelligent student” said her “miann mrs.kim she died already” I replay her with smirk in my face and walk to my seat like I’m in fashion show, mrs.kim didn’t replay what I said and continue the class “hey babe late for the class AGAIN?” my seatmate teasing me “enough with the babe thing your girlfriend and your fangirl will kill me if they hear it” she smirk at me and start act cool *plakk* I hit her arm playfully “AWW” she shout dramatically “hey can the two of you quiet” mrs.kim say with annoyed tone and continue teaching, and again I’m begin to space out, by the way my name myoui mina I enter all girls high school and I’m in grade two, and my seatmate is yoo jungyeon our school girl crush, her girlfriend is our school vice president im nayeon and my roommate sana known as 4D squirrel was in other class with our school president god jihyo, we always together since I don't know when.
*lunch break*
Finally lunch break time good, bye stupid science and mrs.kim “minarii” I know who it is without even looking “araso araso I’m coming just wait a lil bit I’m still busy with this stupid science” huh I hate it but what can I do if I didn’t  finish it I think mrs.kim will cut my neck “mina enjoy your science we will go first, byee” with a teasing tone, great why everyone leave me -.-“aishhh” I’m sign on how great my day, after I finish it I start rush to canteen cause I don’t want to skip my lunch, I meet chaeyoung, dahyun and tzuyu while im walking to canteen.
“annyong mina unnie” chaeyoung call me
“annyoung my cute dongsaeng” replay her while play with her hair
“unnie are you going to canteen" dubu ask me
"yeahh wanna go together? " I ask them
"sure" dubu answer me with big grin in her face
“araso kaja” we go together
When I’m arrived I look at my friend, all of them have a serious face it’s make me curious what are they talking about I’m come closer as I ready to call them I heard her name was come from nayeon mouth *ahh so they talking about her*I said in my mind its some kind make my heart hurt and remember all over again the memories I want to erase that I even wish I could have amnesia just to forget her, suddenly I felt someone hands on my ear that make me stop to continueme hear what my friend talking about.

________________________________________________
So what do you think about it? And who is she ? and who the one that place her hand to mina ears?  

Thanks for reading and supporting hope you enjoy every chapter of it:)