Winter Missed Summer

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina awakes again, she looks at the clock and sigh as she wipes the tears on her face.

"It's been years, why i keep dreaming about this person again and again? I can't even remember about her face"

Mina sit up and glances at the clock once again, it's 02.00 am and she just awake because of that blurry dream like usual. She just have no idea why did she keep on crying on her sleep, as it's been five years since her parents death. Mina walks out of her room and goes to the kitchen, she takes the water bottle on the fridge and drinks it slow.

"This won't do, i will just stay awake until morning comes then"

Mina turn on the lamp and start revising the files for today's meeting and interview. She checks on the numbers of new appliances of the job, Sana and Momo needs more help so she agrees to hire the new assistants for both of them. She reads them one by one until morning comes.

Mina stretch her body before she goes to shower. She hum a song as she get inside the shower room.

****

"Okay, next"

Sana call the people who are waiting for the recruitment, she trips on her own shoes that makes her almost fall down but the girl with long orange hair hold her in time. Sana smile shyly while saying her grateful.

"It's okay, please be careful miss..."

"Sana, you can call me that. I really am thankful since you just save my life"

"It's not a big deal. Ah, i guess it's time for me to do the interview. Please excuse me"

"Ah, oh, yeah"

Sana replies her awkwardly, Momo who is standing near her just teasing her nonstop.

"Aren't you going to work here, Sana? You told me that i shouldn't flirt at work but what did i just see then?"

"Be quiet Momoring, i'm not flirting okay"

"Tell that to yourself, you're blushing and totally not okay"

Sana pouts and cover Momo's mouth as she drags her to her office. The workers are giggling as they watch the usual bickering from Sana and Momo but they become silent when Mina walks into her office where the interview still going on.

"Nayeon unni, why is miss Myoui always look so scary?"

"She's like that when she's thinking, she's cute actually"

"Really? I wish to see her smile more than watching her being serious all the time"

"It's rare to see her smiling, especially with her perfectionist attitude. Well, you need to show your good work to get her smile"

Nayeon bring in the files to Mina's room, she's going to interview the new worker after a tight selections before. She sits beside Mina and shows her bunny smile, Mina glances and nods softly.

"Okay, let's start now"

"Candidates 1, 2, and 3 please introduce yourself and tell us about your reason why you're here"

"Oh, um...i'm Kim Dahyun, i'm energetic and hardworking ....."

"Okay, next"

Mina tell the next candidate after she hears Dahyun introduction. She look at the 2nd candidates who has a big round eyes, she keeps smiling at Mina eventhough she looks so nervous.

"My name is Park Jihyo, i'm reliable and hardworking....."

"You're really good with words i see, okay next"

Nayeon smiles as she writes down on Jihyo's file, Mina doesn't talk that much but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter