One Fool, One Liar

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung wear her casual clothes and goes to sit next to Mina on the couch, Mina is busy talking on the phone and she doesn't like it when Mina ignore her so she keep distracting her by playing with her hair.

"So, how is the fabric quality you bought yesterday..."

Mina glare at Chaeyoung to tell her to stop, Chaeyoung halt and blink her eyes so Mina continue her talk but once again Chaeyoung distract her.

"...okay, just tell me if there's any problem in the office i need to do something at the moment. Okay, bye Nayeon unnie"

Mina cut her call and glare at Chaeyoung who is braiding her hair, she sigh and fix her hair.

"Chaengie, please. Can you stop?"

"But i'm just doing my thing"

Chaeyoung chuckles when Mina clearly show her how upset she is right now. Mina stand up and take her coat.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving"

"But why?"

"I need to change my clothes and fresh air"

"You can wear my clothes? We can go out together"

"Listen, Chaeyoung ah. Being near you somehow trigger me. I need alone time"

"But aren't we lovers?"

"....what it has to do with that?"

"Let's go on a date, we never do it properly before. We're an adult now, let's date like an adult"

Mina rub her forehead as she feel a sudden headache, she wonder why did she fall for this girl back then. It's bothersome for her at some point.

"I need to go home"

"I will wait, we can go watch a movie or eat ice cream outside later"

"...Chaeyoung ah"

Mina is about to complain more but Chaeyoung's eyes keep staring at her make her feel defeated.

"Fine, let's go to my place first"

Mina offer her hand for Chaeyoung to hold, they both go out of Chaeyoung's place to Mina. Chaeyoung keep wandering around Mina's place since she feel amazed with the interior of it. Mina has everything that Chaeyoung wish to have, Chaeyoung can't stop adoring every corner of Mina's apartment. She hold a towel and a glimpse of memory appear inside her head.

"Why looking at this make me sad?"

Chaeyoung keep staring at the towel when Mina pass her by, she quickly take the towel and tell her to sit on the couch instead of walking around her house.

"Chaeyoung, i told you to just sit and wait for me"

"But i'm bored"

"Just don't touch my thing, i don't like it especially without my permission"

Chaeyoung look at her and frown, she nods and sit quietly. Mina's words keep on replaying inside her head. She feel something weird inside her chest like a strange pain that she doesn't know when that exist.

Mina is back after she finished her shower and change into casual clothes. Chaeyoung blink at her feeling amazed since Mina look much better in casual clothes as far as she remember.

"Close your mouth, are you just going to sit here and drool like that?"

"Ah, yeah. I'm just, it feels like this is the first time i see you in casual."

"You saw this often Chaeyoung"

"When?"

Mina suddenly close and remember that Chaeyoung forget the things that happen with them recently, she shakes her head and pat Chaeyoung's hair softly.

"Back then, it's better if you forgot it though"

Mina smile slightly. This is the first time she think about Chaeyoung's more than herself.

"Let's go Chaeyoung"

"Where?"

"Didn't you say you want to go on a date?"

"Oh, yeah i forgot. Let's go"

Chaeyoung stand up and take Mina's hand, she hold them tight as they both go out of Mina's place.

Today's weather is actually colder than usual, they can even see their breathe. Mina put the gloves on Chaeyoung's hands while she herself just put her bare hands inside her pocket. Chaeyoung just follow her quietly, some scenes appear inside her head but it's a bit blurry as they walk.

****

Mina pay for the popcorn and drinks while Chaeyoung still get in line to buy the tickets for their movie.

"You sure this is going to be interesting?"

"Yes, they said this will be a funny movie"

"I'll wait here then"

Mina smile when Chaeyoung grins widely and shows her dimples.

Chaeyoung and Mina walk slowly inside the dark  studio, they try to find their seats. Once they get their seats, Mina places the popcorn and drink near them. Chaeyoung look so excited to watch the movie while Mina feel uneasy since she doesn't think Deadpool is such lighthearted movie.

Mina keep covering her eyes when there's a lot of blood appear in the scene, she even tries to cover Chaeyoung's eyes as the bed scene appear in front of their eyes.

"Mina unnie, i wanna watch it. I'm an adult now"

"No, don't. It's not appropiate for us to watch this"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter