Secretly Secretly

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stare at her phone, there is a lot of emails from Chaeyoung, she turn her phone off and sleep again. She tries not to think that much but her guilt keep replaying on her mind, she hide herself inside the blanket. Trying to ease her mind by screaming on her pillow. Meanwhile Chaeyoung bring her box full of her stuffs as she wait in the bus stop. She feel so down as she rub on her neck, she realize something missing, her necklace. She's about to go back to the factory but decided not to, she smile bitterly aa she keep staring on the dark sky.

"Human's mind is so complicated"

She talk to herself, feeling disappointed and hurt. Chaeyoung glance at the elevator and sigh, everything remind her of Myoui Mina as much as she just want to forget that they no longer have connection to each other. She get inside the elevator and push the button to the floor she's in. She walk aimlessly to her own apartment and drop everything on the floor. She jump on her bed, wishing all of these changes is just a nightmare when she wake up later.

****

It's been a week, Chaeyoung doesn't want to look so desperate so she look for a new job on the newspaper. She keep circling the job vacation that may hire her later. She even save the number of the company just in case they will call her.

She is trying hard to move on and take a part time job on painting studio, she's all bright at daytime but once it reach the night her mind keep asking the same questions. Chaeyoung drink her soju on her apartment, silently watching funny movie while her face being all gloomy.

"Why? Why are you avoiding me? What did i do wrong?"

She rests her head on the table, keep turning her bottle of soju while thinking about Mina. She smile bitterly and lay down on the floor.

"We're not even a thing, why it feels like i'm broken? Why it hurt?"

She turn around and rest on her stomach, quietly sobbing.

****

Mina refuse to go out of her apartment since she doesn't want to accidentally meet Chaeyoung. She work from her place now, even Tzuyu need to visit her if there's something important to discuss about. Apart from work, Mina is nothing but a mess. She can only work harder just to make her mind stop thinking about her past.

Momo and Sana frequently visit her and talk to her. Mina slowly getting better, but when they talk about Chaeyoung she suddenly feel in a rage so they avoid to talk anything about Chaeyoung in front of Mina.

"So, how is the factory?"

"It runs well, thanks to Nayeon and Momo"

Sana visit her alone this time, she tell Mina that Momo and Nayeon can't visit her since they are busy preparing for the party tomorrow.

"I'm glad then"

"Can you come to the party? Let's have fun together, okay?"

"I'm sorry i can't"

"Just this time"

"You know i don't want to go out"

"Is it because of her? You still afraid to meet her?"

"I told you i don't want to talk about this"

"Mina, stop blaming yourself and her. You both did nothing wrong, it's an accident and i'm sure you didn't mean to harm them if you knew thing will get bad"

"I can't Sana"

Mina sigh heavily, she start feeling down so Sana hug her tighter.

Sana tries to change the topic to make Mina brighten up.

"Did you know Momo keep flirting on Jihyo?"

"Eeh?"

"She keep on confessing but Jihyo doesn't think she's serious, poor her"

"That's because Momo keep being nice to everyone, people think she's only flirting"

"That's right, Momo is always nice to people so people often misunderstood about her and think Momo is a playgirl"

Mina nods and smile as she talk about Momo, Sana giggles as she see Mina become cheerful as she talk about Momo.

"You seem to know her better than me"

"I'm just good at observing people"

Mina chuckles softly, Sana smile faintly as she she her bestie mood is good.

Sana is about to go out of Mina's place, Mina even walk her to the front door. She's open up her door for Sana as her bestie bid her goodbye when someone is standing in front of the door. Sana glance at Mina before she let them both alone. She goes to the elevator, leaving Mina and Chaeyoung to sort thing out.

"Can we talk?"

"No"

"Why?"

"I don't want to see you ever again"

"Then why did you kiss me back then?"

Mina stop her step, she hold the doorknob tight. She just decides to not say anything. Chaeyoung get inside her place without asking Mina. She sit on her couch and stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter