Morning Kiss

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina dream that horrible dream again on her sleep, she keep tossing and turning. Chaeyoung awake and glance at Mina who is covered in cold sweat yet she is still sleeping. Chaeyoung quickly hold her closely, as she tries to calm the sleeping girl.

"......i'm sorry, it's my fault..."

Mina keep on mumbling those words while Chaeyoung hug her more, she rub Mina's back gently.

"Mina unnie"

Chaeyoung keep holding her closely as she heard a silent sob, she frown and glance at Mina's head which is resting on her chest. She see Mina's hand trembling so she hold her and kiss it.

"I'm here, your Chaengie is here. Stop crying"

Chaeyoung kiss the crown of her head as she hug her more, she is worried that Mina still crying but she slowly hear a soft snore so she loosen up her hug and look at the sleeping Mina. She wipe her tears with her sweater and hold the sleeping girl once again in her arms. Chaeyoung yawn as she glance at her watch, it's 03.24 am. She decide to sleep again when suddenly Mina hold her and pull her closer with her leg rest in between her thighs. Chaeyoung suddenly feel shy, she fans her own heated face.

"How am i supposed to do now? This is harder than Math"

****

Mina awake and stretch her arms widely, she glance at the sleeping girl next to her. She watch how Chaeyoung squint her eyes shut when the sunlight keep pointing at her face. Mina giggles softly and cover the sunlight with her back as she watch Chaeyoung sleep again comfortably this time.

She rest on her stomach as she snuggle on her pillow more, she show her dimple as she groan softly.

"Hmmmmmm"

"How cute"

Mina say softly as she lean closer to her face, she stare at her and her hair softly. Mina sit back and turn around as she's about to go when a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"Where are you going?"

"Huh?"

"Stay here"

"I can't, i really need to go"

"No, i don't want you to leave"

Chaeyoung whine at her as she hug her more, she is still laying down on the bed while hugging Mina.

"Please, i really need to go"

"No"

"Chaengie, i need to pee"

Mina quickly run to the restroom and leave Chaeyoung who is laughing as she watch Mina disappear from her sight. Chaeyoung smell Mina scent on her bed, she smiles slightly.

"I wonder what it feels like to wake up and sleep with this sweet scent, i probably won't even bother to wake up from my bed"

Chaeyoung hug the pillow that Mina used, she inhale the smell of Mina on it as she close her eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Huh?"

Chaeyoung open up her eyes and see Mina stand near the bed look at her weirdly, she quickly sit on her bed and act annoyed.

"Yah, what are you looking at? I'm just sleeping, i didn't imagine anything weird"

"Huh? I didn't say about you imagining something or not, are you nervous?"

Mina frown as she stare at Chaeyoung awkward behavior. Chaeyoung stand up and point at her.

"Make me a breakfast, i'll go to shower"

"Eehh? But Chaengie..."

"Hurry up, i'll be quick"

Chaeyoung quickly take her towel and run to the shower. Mina chuckles and goes to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. She look at the fridge and prepare the ingridients to make fried rice. She keep moving her hair to the side since it covering her sight, she sigh when she tries to hold her hair to the back. Mina feels a hand holding on her hair, she glance at Chaeyoung who is finished taking her shower really quick.

Mina turn her head away, feeling all shy since Chaeyoung only wear bathrobe and nothing inside. Chaeyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter