Little Space Inside Your Heart

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been months but Mina slowly develop a habit to keep coming to Gangnam river, busy over thinking herself and analising every little thing. Mina is such a perfectionist and a small matter often seem bigger for her to the point she stress out herself most of the time. She calculates almost everything precisely, but little she didn't know, that heart heart is the only thing she can't calculate perfectly. Every step she did to make her distance herself from Chaeyoung she just end up coming back to this place. The place she met Chaeyoung for the first time.

Reminiscence every moment on the past is bad, sometimes she just can't take it and just sit sobbing quietly while looking at the Gangnam river until evening. Mina was fine from morning until her work time ended, but once she had free time the thought of Chaeyoung keep consuming her mind.

"I should be okay, right? I'm the one who asked for breaking up but why it feels like i'm hurting the most in this?"

Mina talks to herself as she glances at her reflection on the rearmirror, her eyes are a bit puffy now as she sigh heavily.

"Crying makes me hungry, maybe i should go home and cook something for dinner"

Mina start the engine of her car when her eyes suddenly notice someone walk pass her car, she quickly hide herself.

"Isn't that Chaeyoung? Why she cut her hair that short? Who she's with?"

Mina feel like she's debating with herself whether to come out of the car or not.

"Maybe that's her new lover, she's pretty..."

Mina bite her lips and just decide spontanously as she goes out of the car and follow Chaeyoung secretly.

Chaeyoung looks like she's jogging with the girl next to her, she keep on talking and laughing. Mina feel a bit jealous as shr frown and stop herself from stalking Chaeyoung further. She's about to go back to her car when someone call her name, she stop her step nervously.

"Mina unnie?"

"Oh, uh...annyeong Chaeyoung ah"

"Why are you here?"

Chaeyoung pull out her hoodie and and look at Mina as she frown, Mina smiles awkwardly as she rubs her hands.

"I'm...."

"Why your eyes are swollen?"

"No, this isn't like what you think. I got...uh..infection...my eyes get sore since morning"

The girl next to Chaeyoung bow politely as they exchange glance. Chaeyoung introduce the girl as Mina and her shake hands.

"She is Rose Park, musician"

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Myoui Mina"

"Ah, are you the owner of that factory outlet?"

"Huh?"

"DSMyoui factory outlet, i really love the design and the fabric of your brand clothes"

"Ah, yeah. Thanks"

Mina glance at Chaeyoung as if she's asking who is Rose Park.

"She is...my girlfriend, yup"

Chaeyoung step on Rose's feet before she even speak, Rose is about to complain when she see Chaeyoung's glare. Mina glance at Rose when she just nod weakly.

"Um, yeah...kinda"

"What do you mean kinda, we've been dating for two weeks. Right babe?"

"Uh, yeah"

Chaeyoung hold Rose waist and pull her closer, Mina look at the both sadly.

"Oh, i see. Well, i gotta go now. Nice to see you both. Have a nice evening"

"Yeah, have a nice evening to you too"

Chaeyoung wave her hand when Mina walk back to her car. She quickly release her hand once Mina is left with her car.

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung mind to tell me why you did that?"

"She's my ex"

"....oh, no wonder...but how dare you use me as your shield? What if my Jisoo know this? She will killed me, for sure"

"Just this time, help me. I'll help you to paint your girlfriend's cafe as an exchange"

"Really? Deal"

"Good, thanks for helping me buddy"

"You girls are foolish, i can see how much you both still love each other. Why don't you give her second chance?"

"She's the one who broke up with me"

"Why don't you chase her then?"

"I'm not sure, it feels like another side of me doesn't want to experience that painful love again"

"It's not love if you're afraid to get hurt, you will never go anywhere if you keep playing it safe. Love can hurt but it also the cure for that pain"

Chaeyoung just smile bitterly, she wish she just have that courage to start again.

"Oh, i heard from the owner of the gallery that your painting was sold in higher price. Why didn't you tell me? You should have pay your loan"

"Huh? I didn't know that. Maybe i should visit Yeri now"

"Yes, you should. Oh, i gotta go now or else my nagging girl will keep calling me if i were late to pick her up. See ya, buddy"

"See you on Friday"

Chaeyoung shout at Rose who is running to the parking lot to pick her car. Chaeyoung walk alone as she keep kicking a small stone as she walk slow.

"Try again, huh? Was it worth to try?"

*****

Chaeyoung visit the galle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter