Even If I Fall

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung wake up in tears, she remember it all as she glance at the girl who is sleeping next to her. She want to wake her lover but she decide not to.

Chaeyoung walk to the living room, all those painful memories are coming back to the point it hurts her heart. She keep holding on her chest as the scenes where Mina treat her badly appear inside her mind.

She goes out of the house and going out without much thought.

*****

Mina awakes and searches for Chaeyoung but she can't find her at all. Mina frown as she look at the empty bed side next to her,  Mina feel uneasy so she rush to look for Chaeyoung all over the place. 

"Chaeyoungie? "

Mina calls Chaeyoung's phone but the sound of her ringtone is near the bedroom. 

"Where is she?  She didn't bring anything even her wallet"

Mina frown as she wait impatiently,  she keep walking back and forth as her eyes glued to the front door. 

"Son Chaeyoung,  where are you?"

****

Tzuyu wake up when she feels a warm kiss on her cheek,  she smiles softly as she can see Sana staring at her sweetly. 

"Why are you waking up early?"

"I got bored"

"What time is it? "

"Seven a.m,  and i'm missing you so bad"

"Gosh,  you stayed over since last night,  Sana chan"

"I want you to pay attention to me more,  or i'll be dying in boredom"

Tzuyu chuckles as she snuggle closer to Sana,  she hug her girl closely. 

"Morning babe"

"Morning darling"

"Should i cook you breakfast?"

"Sure,  i wanna taste your homemade food"

Sana smile brightly,  she keep following Tzuyu behind like a little kid,  causing Tzuyu to laugh as she watch how Sana act. 

"Wanna help?"

"Sure"

"Can you tie my apron?"

"Aww,  aren't we look like a newlywed couple?"

Tzuyu blush as she hears that but she say nothing and keep focusing on cutting the vegetables. 

"Can i hug you while you cook?"

"Why did you even ask?  You already done that"

Tzuyu laugh as she can feel Sana's arms wrap around her waist. 

"What? I'm being polite right now"

"Sometimes you can be such a good girl"

"What do you mean by that? I'm always a good girl"

"But last night you were naughty"

"Y.. yah,  shut up!"

Tzuyu laugh as she tease Sana more while they are cooking for breakfast in the kitchen. 

****

"Jeongyeon ah,  Yoo Jeongyeon"

Nayeon wake up and find no one beside her,  she just rub her eyes and realize that her fiance is not home yet. 

"Gosh,  i miss her already.. "

Nayeon is about to go back to sleep when her phone suddenly ringing,  her eyes are closed when she answer the phone but the voice she long for is on the line.

"Yah Im Nayeon"

"J.. Jeongyeon? "

"Where are you?"

"At home of course"

"Yah"

"W.. What?!"

"Geez i told you to pick me up on the airport last night.  I'm waiting here"

"Omo,  i totally forgot.  Wait,  uh,  give me an hour... I will pick you up"

"I'm taking a cab just now"

"Yah,  waeyo?"

"I don't wanna die young,  hahaha"

"Excuse you,  my driving isn't that bad.  I can drive to my workplace"

"Yeah,  barely safe"

"Just shut up,  it was just one mistake i did and you were the one who caused me to be recklessly driving"

"Oh,  right.  But i just sent a picture of me wearing dress and you already lost your focus on the road.  You are hopeless Im Nayeon"

"Geez,  even on the phone all you did is just teasing me.  Just go back here fast"

"Fine,  what do you want me to get you for breakfast?"

"You"

"Woah,  wait,  what?  Calm down your hormone,  woman.  Geez"

"Did you just blushing?  Gosh,  i wanna see it"

"Shut up Im Nayeon,  i will be home soon"

Nayeon laugh as she can hear the nervousness on Jeongyeon's voice. 

"I will give you thousand kisses when you come home,  so be hurry~"

"Gosh,  you better do what you promise just now"

"So you missed me,  aren't you?"

"Nope"

"Waeyo~? "

Nayeon whines as she hear Jeongyeon cold response,  she can hear Jeongyeon giggling on the phone.

"I long for you,  all day"

"You fluffyball,  just come here and let me love you"

"Alright,  ma'am"

Jeongyeon chuckles as she look at the window,  she keep imagining messy hair Nayeon in bed and it makes her heart tickles. 

*****

Jihyo run around the living room as Momo chase after her,  they are running and teasing each other early in the morning. 

"Yah,  Park Jihyo,  you,  come here now"

"Nope,  i don't want to"

"I will count to 3 or else i will make your day miserable"

"Try me~"

Jihyo let out her tongue as she girl,  Momo get more upset as she chase her.  Jihyo just realize that Momo finally cornered her again the wall. 

"Geez,  why you always put me against the wall? it's so unfair"

Jihyo whines as Momo smirk,  she walk closer and pin Jihyo against the wall. 

"Tell me again"

"What?"

"Those three words,  Park Jihyo"

"Nope,  i don't want to"

"I'm gonna torture you for not obeying me then"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter