Next Page

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and Sana drags Nayeon to Momo's office and lock the door. They act suspicious which make Nayeon frown as she sit on the desk.

"Tell me gals, what is it? Tell it to me briefly, i have packed schedule right now"

"It's about the new staff"

"Which one, Sana?"

"Son Chaeyoung"

"Oh, her. She's my staff. Why?"

Momo hesitantly approach Nayeon and pats her shoulder causing Nayeon more confused with their act. Sana looks all serious and it's not like her usual so Nayeon prepare herself to listen to them.

"Remember that Mina lost her memories?"

"Of course i know, she even forgot that she used to hate me"

Nayeon nods as she remembered about the past. Momo hug her from the side and Sana continue her talk.

"Son Chaeyoung....is the reason she lost her memories. Both of them forgot each other, they even couldn't remember each other's name. Momo and me, we've work so hard to keep Mina forget all of this. I can't bear to see her being hurt again"

"No way...you are just joking right?"

"Sadly no"

Sana sigh and sit next to her, she hold her arm as she stare at Nayeon intensely.

"Fired her"

"What? I can't do that"

"Please"

Momo pouts and show that puppy eyes to Nayeon. Nayeon stand up and cross her arms as she face both of them.

"They both will get hurt"

"Listen, i think it's not wise to make them suffer all over again alone. I guess we should let them be, i mean we can protect them by separated them again but they probably will still meet each other somehow. We can't stop their fate, they have face enough hardship alone, let them facing it together now"

"But..."

"I know you care a lot about Mina, Moguri but believe me she can handle things well. If she need help we can always be there for her, right?"

"I'm afraid if the truth will break Mina more if she knew this. She lost her parents because of Chaeyoung"

"That's why we need to keep watching them, so we can at least be there if something bad happen"

Nayeon explain more to Sana and Momo, they both nod agree. Nayeon hug Momo and Sana as she tries to convince her that everything will be alright.

"Can i go now? My staffs probably will be busy searching for me. I'm going to hold a meeting among us. Can you take care of Chaeyoung for me?"

"I can't promise"

"Momo, don't act childish"

"But i...."

"Treat her good, she's my staff. Don't you dare to flirt with her"

"Excuse me, i have someone that caught my attention already"

Momo let out her tongue causing Sana and Nayeon to laugh at her.

"Don't flirt at work, Jihyo is still pure"

"I didn't say it's her"

Nayeon giggles as she change glance with Sana, they both look at bright red Momo while smiling widely.

"Momo, you can't lie to Nayeon. She observed everyone here, she knows it all"

Sana slap Momo's arm and goes to the door, let Nayeon go out of their room. Nayeon walk pass Chaeyoung who is running away, she hold her arm to stop her.

"Why?"

"I just....i think i made a mistake"

"What mistake?"

"I bump into ms. Myoui and she looks upset at me"

"Her expression is always like that"

Nayeon laugh as she drag Chaeyoung back to her office. Nayeon gives a lot of tasks to do for Chaeyoung until she goes back from the meeting, Chaeyoung nods softly as she mentally noted all of it.

Chaeyoung does her work sorting out some files on Nayeon's office while she was away. She put down the files which full of clothes design to each folder. She works harder since she doesn't want to waste her first day at work not doing something. Sana knocks Nayeon door when Chaeyoung open it, she startles at first but slowly smiles.

"Hi, i'm Minatozaki Sana. Nayeon unni isn't here yet?"

"Hello ms. Minatozaki, she hasn't come back. Probably in a hour since she said the meeting won't be that long"

"Ah, i see. What are you doing?"

"I'm sorting out the datas for the clothes design"

"Oh, that's Momo files"

"Huh?"

"I mean Hirai Momo, she designed all the clothes here"

"Woah, really? Awesome. I wish i can learn from her"

Chaeyoung smiles brightly, she look excited as she keep asking about Momo to Sana.

"Do you want to meet her? You can see how she work around this time"

"Eh? I can? She probably busy right now, i don't want to disturb her"

"You can peek then, to see how she work her job"

"Is that okay?"

"It's fine as long you keep quiet. Let's go"

Chaeyoung smile widely as they both go to Momo's workplace. Momo seems so focus while leading her team while Jihyo is next to her keep writing down the things Momo said.

"Do this one carefully, okay? Make sure that the pattern match the sizes and fits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter