Lonely Nights

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon call Mina to ask her to come for the party with staffs at night, but she just refuse it as usual. She glance at her clock and bring something out from her room, she find Chaeyoung still asleep so she cover her with blanket and put a pair of clothes on the table with a note to tell her to change her clothes and give her the passcode to her place. She walk out, ready to work out in the early morning.

Mina doesn't like working out, she only does it when she feel gloomy or sad. She ties her shoelaces and put her hoodie before she start jogging to the park.

Chaeyoung wake up as soon as Mina get out of the house. She snuggles on her blanket, smile slightly as she can smell Mina's scent on the blanket she hold now.

"It's smell like her..."

She glance at the note Mina left for her, she read it and keep it on her pocket. She want to sleep again but remember that she hasn't take a bath since yesterday. She goes to the shower while bring in the clothes and new towel. She is showering with her mind full of Mina. She clench her own fists as she blame herself for the reason Mina lost her parents. She wish she could remember even just a tiny part of her past.

****

Chaeyoung make breakfast for her and Mina, she grins as she think about how Mina often compliment the food she made. She is pouring hot water on her cup of tea when she hear a sound of doorknob and door open. She get really nervous all of sudden, she still think where she should hide the moment Mina come. She get startle when she hear a loud voice from her back.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Oh, Mina unnie...ouch.."

Chaeyoung accidentally pour her hand with hot water, she hiss in pain. Mina quickly come near her and put her hand on the kitchen sink as she turn on the water.

"I'm sorry, Mina unnie"

Chaeyoung glance at Mina who is focusing on treat Chaeyoung wound. Mina drag her and tell her to sit on the couch.

"Close your eyes, i don't want to see your eyes"

"...yes"

Chaeyoung close her eyes obediently and wait silently, Mina come out of her room while bringing her first aid kit and treat Chaeyoung's burnt hand.

"Do you still hate me?"

"I hate you as much as i hate myself right now"

".....i see"

"Why are you so clumsy?"

"I'm sorry"

"I told you to go home, why aren't you go yet?"

"....i don't know"

"Don't you have a job?"

"I do, i have part time job but...."

"Why are you still here then?"

"I need to tell you where i go...just in case...you search for me....which i know it would be impossible....i just...want to believe you will do....because i'm your pet"

Chaeyoung talk to her while frowning, she bit her own lips everytime she want to utter the words that seem like a knife stabbing her own heart. Mina glance at her and turn away after she see Chaeyoung sad face.

****

Mina goes to her room and quickly change her clothes, she call Nayeon that she will come to the party. She hate the thought that keep consuming her mind everytime she see Chaeyoung now, it hurts. Mina come out of her room with black dress, she take the car key and tell Chaeyoung she is going to the party.

"I may come late or maybe not coming home tonight"

"Where are you going?"

"Party"

"....oh, have fun....."

Mina leave in a hurry, Chaeyoung can't even hide her sad face when Mina just ignore her existance around her. Chaeyoung hold her chest, it hurts but she can't even leave Mina for some weird reasons she herself doesn't even know.

"Should i just leave?"

She talk to herself, she shake her head as she dislike that thought.

"Mina unnie is alone, and it's all because of me. She must suffered a lot while i was being happy with my family in Busan. I took her happiness, i need to repay for my sin"

Chaeyoung nods and determine to not leaving Mina until she get back her memories.

Chaeyoung keep tossing and turning around, it's midnight and Mina still hasn't come. She's a bit worried for her, she wants to call her but she refuse the idea since she's afraid Mina may get upset again. Chaeyoung quickly sit up wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter