Only You

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Only look at me"

Mina giggles when Chaeyoung start showing her jealousy, they are on the school garden when Mina saw Chengxiao pass her by after they greet each other. 

”Aigo, Chaeyoungie you're being so silly right now"

"You are mine, unnie"

"Yeah, yeah, i get it"

Mina pats Chaeyoung's hair gently, her hoobae is cute and blunt sometimes she just doesn't know if Chaeyoung really mean it or just say that out of jealousy.

"You're my favorite person, Mina unnie"

"I know, you keep saying that a lot lately"

"Am i your favorite person too?"

"Of course you are, just like Sana and Momo"

".....ah, i see"

"Why?"

Mina open her lunchbox as she sit near Chaeyoung, they both decide to eat on the school garden today.

Mina notices something on Chaeyoung's uniform, she quickly tying up the necktie that seem a bit loose earlier.

"Thanks Mina"

"Huh?"

"I mean, Mina unnie"

"Aigo, lately you keep forgetting to call me unnie. You keep calling me casually"

"Mina unnie..."

"Yes?"

"Do you have someone that you love?"

"Eehh? I guess no, i'm too focusing on my study i don't have time to fall in love"

"In my case, i have one"

"Who? Is it Taecyeon oppa?"

"Nope"

"Oh, i thought you fall for him, you two seem pretty close somehow it makes me a bit jealous, kekeke"

Mina giggles as she eat her sandwich, Chaeyoung just stare at her quietly as she doesn't know what to say. Chaeyoung open as she tries to talk but Sana suddenly pop up from the back and clinging onto Mina from the back, Momo approach them too while carrying her foods in her arms.

****

The students are probably went home already but Mina hasn't see Chaeyoung yet, they supposed to go home together by bus today. They promise this yesterday. Mina keep looking on her watch, she decide to check on Chaeyoung classroom by herself. Mina reach Chaeyoung's classroom, the small girl look seriously writing on the whiteboard that she didn't even notice that Mina is in her classroom.

"Why you keep writing on my name there?"

"....umm"

"You didn't put 'unnie' besides my name"

"I don't want to put it"

"Why?"

"Just because"

"Hey, that is not nice. I'm still older than you"

"But i like calling you Mina, why can't i call you that?"

"That feels weird, i'm not used for you to call me just Mina. My stomach feel weird whenever you call my name like that"

"Really?"

"Yeah, so just calk me with 'unnie' just like usual"

"Minari..."

Chaeyoung walk closer and closer as Mina just stand still cluelessly.

"I'm your sunbae"

"Mina"

"Uh, didn't i tell you it feels weird when you call my name like that?"

"Mina.....uh, actually i....uh, let's just go home"

"You really are such a tease, Son Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung stop right near the door back facing Mina, she can sense that Mina is upset with her.

Mina rush to go out and run as she leave Chaeyoung alone. Chaeyoung tries to chase her but stop once she find Mina near the gate. She wipe her tears and get picked up by a car that is familiar to Chaeyoung. It's Mr. Myoui car.

****

Chaeyoung find Mina fall asleep in the class, she is about to wake her up since the class is already empty without any student except them both. She approach her slowly and sit next to Mina, she play with Mina's hair and smell it as she smile softly.

Mina groan softly as she stretch her back as she raide her arms up. She just notice that Chaeyoung is staring at her while grinning. She blinks before realize that her uniform stretch out a lot that her belly button is showed a little.

"Y...Yah, what are you looking at?"

"What? I see nothing"

Chaeyoung chuckles as she she tease a shy Mina, she pokes on Mina's waist. Mina squirm as she quickly stand up trying to run away from Chaeyoung's poke.

"Can you stop poking me? It's so unfair that you know all of my weakness while i know less about you"

"You just need to ask me, unnie"

Chaeyoung keep laughing while Mina get more upset. Mina take her bag but Chaeyoung pull her to sit back besides her.

"Minari"

"What?"

"Why did you cry back then?"

"Uh....that...i'm just frustrated....because you keep teasing me...just that....why did you ask?"

Mina keep making a distance when Chaeyoung sit closer. Chaeyoung tilt her head as she stare at Mina.

"I'm just curious"

"Stop staring at me like that, you make me feel uncomfortable"

Mina stand up but once again Chaeyoung pull her by her arm, she lose her balance this time and end up landing on Chaeyoung's lap.

Chaeyoung hug Mina's waist as she rest her head on Mina's shoulder.

"I don't want to see you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter