Temporary Feeling

Remember This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is on the train to come home, she doesn't know why she keep recalling her meeting with the owner of DSMyoui FO, she unconsciously smiles when she remembered about her small mistake earlier.

"Son Chaeyoung ssi, are you okay?"

"Huh? Yes? You're so pretty ma'am, i forgot what was your question?"

"I'm asking your about the salary, Chaeyoung ssi. Your praise won't work for me, but thank you"

Chaeyoung giggles when her mind recall about Myoui Mina's smile.

"She's pretty, i hope i can work with her. She's my type"

Chaeyoung hug her bag tightly not even care about the people who frown and look at her weirdly. She arrives at the apartment and greets by the guard, she nods and smiles as she show her dimple.

She gets inside the elevator and push the button when someone runs into the elevator in a hurry, Chaeyoung glances at the girl who pants heavily as she tries to catch her breath. Seeing that, Chaeyoung ask the girl whose face is covered with hair, in which floor she is in.

"You seem exhausted, which floor ma'am?"

"Nine"

"Okay"

Chaeyoung press the nine floor button and hands her a handmade handkerchief, the girl accepts it and use it right away as she moves her hair to the side. Chaeyoung freezes as she saw that familiar face. She suddenly lost for words.

"Oh, um...."

"Oh, hello. You live here too?"

"Ah...yeah"

"Son Chaeyoung right?"

"Y...yes, that's my name"

"What a coincidence, huh?"

"Y...yes, ma'am"

"Mina, you can call me that, we're neighbor after all"

"M...Mina ssi"

"Yes"

Mina smiles softly, Chaeyoung keep staring at her awkwardly. They keep silent until the elevator suddenly stop and the light out. Mina turns her light on her phone as she trembles, Chaeyoung glance at her as she herself are actually panic too but her pokerface makes Chaeyoung look so calm. She tap Mina's arm and ask her.

"Are you okay? It seem that this elevator stop running for a moment"

Chaeyoung tries to call the guard but there is no signal, Mina sit down while hugging her knees, she look so scared. Chaeyoung sit next to her trying to calm Mina.

"Chaeng"

Mina unconsciously utter a name as she keep hiding her face on her knees. Chaeyoung can't hear clearly so she ask Mina.

"Who are you calling to?"

"Huh?"

Mina glances at Chaeyoung, she shakes her head weakly.

"I don't know,i must be mumbling strange thing again it's just automatically come out of my lips"

"Oh, i see"

Chaeyoung nods and sit quietly. She keep wishing the elevator to start again. She feel a sudden move as the elevator go up, she lost her balance and hit Mina's body. The elevator door open up, there is a lot of people stare at Mina and Chaeyoung that lay down hugging each other.

The guards quickly help them, Mina stand up and hiss in pain. Chaeyoung look at her worriedly. She quickly hold Mina's arm and put it on her shoulder.

"Are you okay ma'am?"

The guard help her walk out of the elevator with Chaeyoung. Mina's ankle is bruised, that makes Chaeyoung feel guilty since she's the reason Mina get that bruise. She keep apologizing to her as they are inside Mina's apartment.

The guard left soon after he apologize for the malfunction elevator earlier. Mina wants to get up from the couch to serve her guest a drink but Chaeyoung stop her.

"It's fine, you're hurt your ankle. Where is your first aid kit?"

"But...you're my guest"

Chaeyoung treat Mina's wound after she insist on treating Mina since she feel guilty. Mina only stares at her even after Chaeyoung finish treating the wound.

"Are you sure you don't want a drink?"

"It's alright, i won't be here long"

"Oh, you're going to your place now?"

"Yes, i need to unpack some of my stuffs"

"Oh, you're still new here?"

"Yes, it's been a week since i'm in Seoul"

"Oh i was going to inform you about the interview earlier. You can start working on Monday"

"Really? I mean, thank you ma'am"

Chaeyoung shakes her hand while smiling brightly, Mina just giggles softly as she watch how happy Chaeyoung right now.

"You seem familiar, i was wondering, have we met before Son Chaeyoung?"

"I don't think so, I've been living in Busan for four years until my parents died. So i decided to find a job and live in Seoul since i have no one there"

"Ah, i see. Sorry to hear that"

"It's alright now, are you living alone too? Your place seem so quiet"

"Yes"

"Ah, i need to go home now. I'm sorry for causing you trouble, uh...you can call me if you need help or something i owe you a lot ms. Myoui Mina"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter